• 1802 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 July 2021 - 12:03 PM

Gear:

qFpqTs8.png

How are you potting so fast?

Striking effect + AHK

How do you have green auras?

I made a backup of and am using the monster effect file from the last Sakray patch

Some of them weren't at full HP. I died a lot recording this and while I wanted to do all of them from max HP, unforunately it appears you can't heal bosses with Renovatio/Warmer/GT-Cure anymore. Now that I'm typing this out I'm realizing I could have used Bloody Lust to heal them. Oh well.

#27 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 12:35 PM

Gear:

qFpqTs8.png

How are you potting so fast?

Striking effect + AHK

How do you have green auras?

I made a backup of and am using the monster effect file from the last Sakray patch

Some of them weren't at full HP. I died a lot recording this and while I wanted to do all of them from max HP, unforunately it appears you can't heal bosses with Renovatio/Warmer/GT-Cure anymore. Now that I'm typing this out I'm realizing I could have used Bloody Lust to heal them. Oh well.

Hmm somehow the damage feels lacking like i already do that much now with less should be more i feel or i overestimated the power of megs on TKM  :hmm:

Edited by FBKFBKFBK, 21 July 2021 - 12:38 PM.

#28 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 12:42 PM

Hmm somehow the damage feels lacking like i already do that much now with less should be more i feel or i overestimated the power of megs on TKM  :hmm:

Show gear please, so I can see what I'm doing wrong lol

#29 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 12:59 PM

Show gear please, so I can see what I'm doing wrong lol

20k heat to orc hero with this

AcxLTuN.jpg

aGujKQU.jpg

#30 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 01:06 PM

20k heat to orc hero with this

Lemme try with Dress + Eddga proc at Izlude eggs to see how it compares. Will get back to you in ~30ish minutes

#31 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 01:21 PM

Lemme try with Dress + Eddga proc at Izlude eggs to see how it compares. Will get back to you in ~30ish minutes

i wanted to ask why not use dress or atleast eddga with those autopot but achieved the same thing i guess  :heh:

#32 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 01:40 PM

1JFcgX5.png

Kt1QXQ6.png

This is with self only Kihop and no outside buffs. I didn't have your accessories to compare with, but Megs aren't adding a whole lot of damage. Dress and Eddga proc do add a ton, though. I forgot to screenie without the proc but it was about 20k while wearing Megs

i wanted to ask why not use dress or atleast eddga with those autopot but achieved the same thing i guess  :heh:

Ah that's because I would have died had I used dress. Definitely should have used Eddga though. SP wasn't as big of an issue as I thought to be using Gopinich

#33 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 01:46 PM

1JFcgX5.png

Kt1QXQ6.png

This is with self only Kihop and no outside buffs. I didn't have your accessories to compare with, but Megs aren't adding a whole lot of damage. Dress and Eddga proc do add a ton, though. I forgot to screenie without the proc but it was about 20k while wearing Megs

Ah that's because I would have died had I used dress. Definitely should have used Eddga though. SP wasn't as big of an issue as I thought to be using Gopinich

try using advanced ring of flame lord+advanced ring of resonance meteor assuault proc would do 250k+ with your gear

#34 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 01:56 PM

I don't have those, but that sounds pretty good. Too bad TKM can't use regular RoR/RoFL. Would love to know whether GFist is able to crit under Union. Anyway, not looking to invest more into gears until Star Emperor is implemented

#35 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:02 PM

I don't have those, but that sounds pretty good. Too bad TKM can't use regular RoR/RoFL. Would love to know whether GFist is able to crit under Union. Anyway, not looking to invest more into gears until Star Emperor is implemented

It seems all physical damage will crit in union so i think Gfist would crit. I agree not spending anymore on gear till star emperor though. I could lend you my advanced rings if you wanna test.

#36 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:07 PM

It seems all physical damage will crit in union so i think Gfist would crit. I agree not spending anymore on gear till star emperor though. I could lend you my advanced rings if you wanna test.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't have anymore BBs to try it out on for fun. Maybe another time!

#37 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:10 PM

Thanks for the offer, but I don't have anymore BBs to try it out on for fun. Maybe another time!

np ty for the showcase was interested in megs on TKM

#38 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 July 2021 - 01:45 PM

Why not stack EDA with Cursed book?

#39 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 02:02 PM

all HP need covered by autopotting from AHK no need leech 

#40 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 July 2021 - 03:24 PM

This thread is legitimately the best class discussion thread I've seen in years. And its for a dead expanded class lmao.

Can't wait for Star Emperor to come out. I was only trying to go for no potion sustain when I was testing, but now I'm wondering how much I would have done  with Eddga + Gambler + Dress. I was totally expecting Megs to blow the damage way up. Looks like 2x stronger than I was hitting with Rideword + Scuffed Tengu set & ARoR and ARoFL.

Zayaan did you come up with any secret sauce for your miracle proc? Or old fashion mag break + trap routine? I tried to come up with a way to proc it with the 3x3 auto attack splash but no luck so far.

Edited by Scuba, 22 July 2021 - 03:24 PM.

#41 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 01:37 AM

I wasn't aware those stacked!

This thread is legitimately the best class discussion thread I've seen in years. And its for a dead expanded class lmao.

Can't wait for Star Emperor to come out. I was only trying to go for no potion sustain when I was testing, but now I'm wondering how much I would have done  with Eddga + Gambler + Dress. I was totally expecting Megs to blow the damage way up. Looks like 2x stronger than I was hitting with Rideword + Scuffed Tengu set & ARoR and ARoFL.

Zayaan did you come up with any secret sauce for your miracle proc? Or old fashion mag break + trap routine? I tried to come up with a way to proc it with the 3x3 auto attack splash but no luck so far.

Nah, old fashioned way. It does take long but 193 Aspd on the trapper helps a bunch. Btw you were right, Heat is definitely inconsistent and isn't hitting 10x a second on bosses

Edited by Zayaan, 23 July 2021 - 01:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users