August 12th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 12th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic

#51 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 12 August 2021 - 04:01 PM

rekt narcissisism

Ov6CkPF.png

There, happy now?, its this clear enough for you?, its really ridiculous if they can make a official website but they cant copy Ragial site, like really no one will never know or realize if Warp portal using invisible BOT with GM account, works exactly like ragial bot (but invisible) wandering around in town with infinite snap (Monk skill) detecting all those vending 10x faster than the Ragial bot (Acolyte with Pecopeco hairband).

<snip> 

​Please don't perpetuate misinformation. 

Edited by CMRayth, 12 August 2021 - 04:14 PM.

#52 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 04:06 PM

Servers are now opening!

Thanks Mayari.

Well, time to get that 20% left :ani_glare:

#53 JinJakk

JinJakk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 04:24 PM

Where alchemist points reset like u mentioned in the Good Afternoon thread? hello?

#54 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 04:25 PM

Here we go again with someone asking for premium service without paying.

#55 Pimpimland1911

Pimpimland1911

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationEden kitchen
  • Server:chaos

Posted 12 August 2021 - 04:35 PM

Can you update the costume Shelia pls ? last 2019

#56 Gamblerwolf

Gamblerwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 August 2021 - 05:08 PM

Server down?

#57 Vermillion56

Vermillion56

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 05:08 PM

so you have money to buy a "Tesla Model S" and make a giveway for Ragnarok origin but you have no money for Max lvl 185 update and instances ^^ that's cool

P.D: the link is broken, only show a photo (pre-registration, i want to try my luck with the tesla rofl)

Honestly its not about the money lol, if money are on the line, they could probably updated by now till ep. 17.2 lol, the main problem is the studio, they are only waiting for the patch up given by kRO but kRO is so late on sending patch here in iRO that is almost forgotten lol

#58 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 12 August 2021 - 05:28 PM

And if iRO truly was profitable, the studio probably would never forget iRO. I wanna see if ThaiRO will get level 200 update before iRO. At least we have our fun one shot deleting mobs in AoE lol

#59 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 06:15 PM

Here we go again with someone asking for premium service without paying.

sMUBwTp.png

<snip>

Edited by CMRayth, 13 August 2021 - 02:26 PM.

#60 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 August 2021 - 08:11 PM

sMUBwTp.png

<snip>

edit:typo

Yes I agree that people that bot have no idea how to play a class. Every single AB i have partied within the last few months literally sucks at playing the class, they don't know how to keep people alive. Surely everyone's been botting to make AB's.

I therefore suggest an easy solution, please give us the jRO formulas for Coluseo Heal, which would definitely help even the amateur AB play to near perfection and alleviate our issues. This will also make white slims abit more obsolete and also pumpkin pies too. Thank you GM's.

I am a great consumer of your game, putting in over 500USD a month into it. Thank you for listening to me.

Edited by CMRayth, 13 August 2021 - 02:27 PM.

#61 Bashabells

Bashabells

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationMount Olympus

Posted 12 August 2021 - 09:53 PM

Please fix this bug! Why there's a lot of White Ladies?  :blink:  My Incubus also ran away because of this. I also can't log in one of my characters- it always dc.

klifxHu.jpg?2

HSYKzRX.jpg

#62 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 09:58 PM

Hello Cm, when we can enchant old Garment costume? We got many new garment costume but can't enchant it.

#63 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 11:44 PM

He is not asking for a bot system, he is asking for WP to create a page, similar to Ragial.

As a Senior Full Stack developer with 15+ years of experience, I can say that it is easy to do it.

HOWEVER

It requires man power that I am sure WP do not have access right now.

I agree that his comment was a bit too aggressive, but unfortunately that is just the modus operandus of the rag community, so I just ignore and move along if they are like that.

I would also love to see a page similar to ragial, one can only dream.

*Edit: typo

If you are already at end game or have been playing consistently for many years then yes the current shopping board is fine. However, for everyone else there is a great need for a better marketplace experience. Ragial is gone and we will probably never get anything as good as that site was but I think it is important that Warp Portal acknowledge they need to update and improve the vending/buying/shopping board experience. Otherwise the ability for new players to come in and get a grasp of the marketplace is virtually impossible. RO has a ridiculous amount of items in the game which is amazing. But can be very difficult on new players.

This is not about being unable to adapt or asking for too much. Think about a new player with no background knowledge or very little knowledge from past experience, coming into the game and trying to get an understanding of the marketplace with the current setup. How does one know what equipment is available to them? What items are good to go try and farm to accumulate zeny? What +7 equips are available for me to buy right now? Does anyone ever actually buy this Buster [2] I just picked up? And if so how much should I sell it for? The shopping board limiting results, being case sensitive, not being able to search with simple terms and get a broad spectrum of results.... these things kill the experience. There are actually items that are impossible to check the shopping board for because there are too many results. That is, well... unacceptable.

A new player is basically walking around blindly when it comes to the marketplace, this kills the experience. They will either quit or resort to just buying kafra shop items. Not even P2W just Pay to Play....

I understand his point of view and it doesn't sound narcissism to me. It just seems that English isn't his first language. Sometimes, for non native speakers, it's hard to express perfectly our thoughts. As written above, I also agree that he sounded a bit aggressive but it also may be due same reason that made him look like a narcissist guy.

I really love all the comment above, its more simple and shorter to read than my post with broken grammar train wreck, really truly say what exactly I want to say. 

They are against these things on purpose, they like to play taking advantage of the ignorance of those with less knowledge. There is no other explanation.

<snip>  If you disagree with an action taken on the forums by a moderator, you can send a complaint to Community Managers via PM to be reviewed.

I think WP hate when a F2P players manage to get/wearing a Cashshop item/gear, I mean if they really hate that much why cant they just make the Cash Item/Gear "account bound", of course WP cant do that, because its break any game cult lead to a dead game, and they try to make F2P players have a difficult time to earn Zenny and buying Cash Shop Item from the P2P/P2W players using Zenny.

Those P2P/P2W players need F2P players, because even they can afford to buy Cash Shop item such FAW, HBP, etc, they still need Zenny (for job change, teleport, open storage, skills, decarding, etc), those P2P/P2W players on purpose selling their cash shop items for Zenny, those Bloody Branch, BMX3, CD In Mouth, FAW, HBP, HE Bubble Gum,etc they got from Cash Shop they vend those thing on purpose for Zenny.

I know the purpose, WP just do not want F2P player to having fun, but in another side they cant forcing rich people to purchase their in game supply and gear from the cash shop, this is the reason why they banning Ragial and replacing it with in game Shopping Board, limiting and make the search system difficult (case sensitive), and making it difficult to know the true price of all the item, its simply because they hate to see F2P players buying Cash Shop items using Zenny.

What is those things (not sure if its a gear/costume) look like you holding a Red Square Bag?, what is those red bag pack on someone back peoples keep wearing, how much is that thing in "ZENNY"?........... is that thing account bound?, nope you cant get it, except you asking the person who wearing it, and searching it on the Shopping Board, this is just make the both F2P and P2W players have a difficult unfunny time.

Same thing happen in here:

https://forums.warpp...-at-sunkenship/

and

https://forums.warpp...?/topic/254105-→no-fun-allowed←/

Think about it, that 2 Months hiatus for BIG SERVER UPDATE, is just to preventing all things happen above, disable afk homun, disable polymorphic, and nerffing the polymorphic (monster just change their appearance), just in order to make the game become "Kids Friendly" or more like "Costumer (P2W) Friendly", I dont know about you guys!, but I feel like WP want me to stop using Polymorphic to killing those Autoautismcast Afker, instead go purchase cash shop item so you can get Bloody Dead Branch, if you know what I mean. 

Edited by CMRayth, 13 August 2021 - 02:30 PM.

#64 rockmanpiya

rockmanpiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 01:59 AM

Hey , cm , Lemme know monsters spotlight's list pls.

#65 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 02:59 AM

Hey , cm , Lemme know monsters spotlight's list pls.

Pouring, Siorava, Red Eruma, and Wild Rider (mini boss)..... 

#66 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 03:00 AM

you should have the normal free reset from mesmerit in Eden group headquarters.

That's a one time stat and skill reset right? I was trying to save that for when I reach the end game / 175. 

Is the stat reset in Payon a one time thing or not? 

#67 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 03:20 AM

That's a one time stat and skill reset right? I was trying to save that for when I reach the end game / 175. 

The one in Payon is for resetting your stat, u need 1 Magical crystal for every LV 25 (example if you LV 99, u need 3pcs of Magical Stone), for free Skill reset, there is a NPC at the middle of Prontera Town 11oclock direction, she will reset your skill for free, as long as you LV <100.

#68 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 319 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA

Posted 13 August 2021 - 03:26 AM

While the Mesmerist in Eden Group is a "one time" reset, the GM team usually at least once a year changes the flag on characters that have used it which allows all characters to be reset again. This is considered one of the gifts to us players around Christmas or at the game's Anniversary so you can keep an eye out for an announcement at those times to use the mesmerist again.

The Payon NPC that takes Reset Stones can be used as many times as you have stones in your inventory to pay the fee to reset your stats. In the same way for skills (for characters over level 100) you can reset without limit by using the Neuralizer Box from the Cash Shop but each reset does consume the box. Characters under 100 can use unlimited free skills resets by talking to an NCP outside the Item Shop in Prontera.

So lots of options and even the "one time" reset does come back if you wait long enough.

#69 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 13 August 2021 - 03:29 AM

so umm the box is permanent (i guess) because i have a lv 12 merch in my alt account i saw the box still there and make level to 15 i can use them just like before so yeah we can get those rewards even without boost event (yay!)

#70 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 03:51 AM

• Booster Event Ends

I guess this should be changed?

kY3HbwT.jpg

#71 Minchi

Minchi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Server:CHAOS BRUH!!!

Posted 13 August 2021 - 04:07 AM

Feather Shield

Use Old Card Album 1ea as enchant material. NPC will give an enchant effect as random. You can re-enchant if you got unneeded effect. The new enchant effect will replace an old one.

Enchant in 4th slot. You can choose and enchant this if upgrade level is +6 or higher.
- Str +3
- Agi +3
- Vit +3
- Int +3
- Dex +3
- Luk +3
- Burn : Reduces damage taken from Fire property attack by 15%
- Gale : Reduces damage taken from Wind property attack by 15%
- Flood : Reduces damage taken from Water property attack by 15%
- Clay : Reduces damage taken from Earth property attack by 15%

Enchant in 3rd slot. You can choose and enchant this if upgrade level is +8 or higher.
- Sharpness 1
- Fatal 1
- Fighting Spirit 1
- Expert Archer 1
- Magic Essence 1
- Burn : Reduces damage taken from Fire property attack by 15%
- Gale : Reduces damage taken from Wind property attack by 15%
- Flood : Reduces damage taken from Water property attack by 15%
- Clay : Reduces damage taken from Earth property attack by 15%

Guardian Soul

Use Old Card Album 1ea as enchant material. NPC will give an enchant effect as random. You can re-enchant if you got unneeded effect. The new enchant effect will replace an old one.

Enchant in 4th slot. You can choose and enchant this if upgrade level is +6 or higher.
- Special Str
- Special Agi
- Special Vit
- Special Int
- Special Dex
- Special Luk
- Sharpness 1
- Fatal 1
- Fighting Spirit 1
- Expert Archer 1
- Magic Essence 1
- Attack Delay 1
- Anti-Range 10% : Reduces damage taken from long range physical attacks by 10%

Enchant in 3rd slot. You can choose and enchant this if upgrade level is +8 or higher.
- Special Str
- Special Agi
- Special Vit
- Special Int
- Special Dex
- Special Luk
- Sharpness 2
- Fatal 2
- Fighting Spirit 2
- Expert Archer 2
- Magic Essence 2
- Attack Delay 2
- Arcana : look at below

- Special Str
- Special Agi
- Special Vit
- Special Int
- Special Dex
- Special Luk
- Sharpness 1
- Fatal 1
- Fighting Spirit 1
- Expert Archer 1
- Magic Essence 1
- Attack Delay 1

- Special Str
- Special Agi
- Special Vit
- Special Int
- Special Dex
- Special Luk
- Sharpness 2
- Fatal 2
- Fighting Spirit 2
- Expert Archer 2
- Magic Essence 2
- Attack Delay 2
- Arcana

Refine event is over. Wondering when these enchants will be added to iro. Im sure some players spent alot of money upgrading these two items ❤️

#72 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 13 August 2021 - 05:01 AM

Pls fix

• Metamorphosis Skill Issues

It already in dev note, I don't want to play game and saw bug monster walking freely for 2 weeks.

This also effect transform effect for everythings in the game like Hylozoist Card, Beelzebub, All Eggs and Larva, Trap in instance and many more.

Any news? or Don't bother fix?

It is studio fault.

#73 rockmanpiya

rockmanpiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 05:40 AM

Pouring, Siorava, Red Eruma, and Wild Rider (mini boss)..... 

thank you , cm

#74 tlc9711LOgo

tlc9711LOgo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 August 2021 - 07:45 AM

Where is the Nyarom NPC to enchant for Temporal XXX Manteau??? lol

Edited by tlc9711LOgo, 13 August 2021 - 07:46 AM.

#75 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 08:12 AM

Where is the Nyarom NPC to enchant for Temporal XXX Manteau??? lol

2nd floor Eden, on the far left side, below kafra storage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users