February 17th Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 17th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
135 replies to this topic

#101 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 19 February 2022 - 11:40 PM

How hard is it to update grandma boxter for the new OCPs? Is everyone ok with this? Especially the ones who opened 300+ boxes?

Edited by jiggity, 19 February 2022 - 11:50 PM.

#102 5080210416041316540

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 February 2022 - 02:47 AM

How hard is it to update grandma boxter for the new OCPs? Is everyone ok with this? Especially the ones who opened 300+ boxes?

I am trying to move on from that but why not? Maybe I'll open a few more boxes.

Update Grandma Boxter please~ 

*Update from Eden 1st Floor - at least 5 GX's are looking to B/T>Dark Ring 2 pcs

Edited by 5080210416041316540, 20 February 2022 - 02:59 AM.

#103 ARCHMAGEOLIVA

ARCHMAGEOLIVA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 February 2022 - 05:12 AM

The model we have in iro may not be good on the long term, doesn't matter if we get stronger and stronger if there isn't reliable endgame content to use those gears on, we need rewarding instances, AOGH was a great update, hard and the reward is even good to this day after all that OCP, give us Edda biolabs or fall of glast heim, so we can get new challenged and motivated to buy gears. Thanks! :)

Edited by ARCHMAGEOLIVA, 20 February 2022 - 05:13 AM.

#104 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 February 2022 - 05:52 AM

Is it just me or did the Ocp system changed?

I opened 60,000kp worth of OCP and still not get a single rare item; and it caused me to have heart pain; I can't walk... I can't walk no more

• Dark Ring 0.35%
  • Yoichi's Muffler 0.35%

I think that, with this percentage, it is expected to get one of those every about 300 boxes or so. 60k KP = 200 boxes, right?

Even though, it doen't mean you'll get one with 300 boxes, you can open 1000 boxes and not get one, but it is expected that, in the whole server, there will be about 1 of those for every 300 OCP boxes opened.

Please take care with gambling, it is very unfair and can make you feel really bad...

There is a very good channel in youtube I would recommend, HealthyGamerGG, with Dr. K. --> https://www.youtube....jPEbkNJVx-ItQIQ

#105 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 20 February 2022 - 10:01 AM

I opened 5 boxes and got one dark ring and a bunch of ODA Elixirs so idk about the rates, maybe RNGesus was on my side.

#106 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 20 February 2022 - 10:31 AM

Idk why ppls buy 2 dark rings when you only need 1 with dog tag set combo wombo.

#107 kogi17

kogi17

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Server:Choas

Posted 20 February 2022 - 12:49 PM

I have no more storage room neither if I do open more OCP; am I supposed to sell or delete the OCP items to NPC?

#108 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 20 February 2022 - 12:54 PM

I have no more storage room neither if I do open more OCP; am I supposed to sell or delete the OCP items to NPC?

There's always a market for those items but if you're still struggling to find a solution I recommend you to feed your poring with them.

#109 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 20 February 2022 - 01:12 PM

do you really need dark ring?

well unless you need dark claw all the time

Spoiler

#110 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 20 February 2022 - 02:26 PM

do you really need dark ring?

well unless you need dark claw all the time

Spoiler

I saw this too to confirm: 
Edit: Seems rings, helps more, Cross Impact Build

Edited by Ucatolica, 20 February 2022 - 02:27 PM.

#111 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 20 February 2022 - 04:05 PM

I saw this too to confirm: 
Edit: Seems rings, helps more, Cross Impact Build

Cross impact cant be spammed no matter the cast delay reduction cause of its 2 second animation delay. Cross impact can be "chained" though.

Soul Destroyer benefits the most from the ACD 

iRO[Chaos] Guillotine Cross SD ft. Dark Ring build 17.1 - YouTube

Edited by FBKFBKFBK, 20 February 2022 - 04:10 PM.

#112 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 20 February 2022 - 04:26 PM

No the dark ring helps MA shield GXs, one weapon MA is much stronger when you can constantly spam dark claw with no cooldown it makes tank GX builds so much better.

#113 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 20 February 2022 - 06:17 PM

Bruh if you have multiple alts only using it for farming, just create a guild and level up to 25 for guild storage. It only takes half an hour on nogg3 to create 1 with 600 guild storage ez.

#114 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 21 February 2022 - 02:53 AM

Cross impact cant be spammed no matter the cast delay reduction cause of its 2 second animation delay. Cross impact can be "chained" though.

Soul Destroyer benefits the most from the ACD 

iRO[Chaos] Guillotine Cross SD ft. Dark Ring build 17.1 - YouTube

No the dark ring helps MA shield GXs, one weapon MA is much stronger when you can constantly spam dark claw with no cooldown it makes tank GX builds so much better.

OMG GX is soooo broken, i'm not sure if already need to buff again GX

#115 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 February 2022 - 08:40 AM

@CMMayari @campitor

Jejecap is bugged, doesnt give Acid Demo damage and 50% boss damage even with proper refine level and skill required

#116 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 21 February 2022 - 08:33 PM

I’m suprise that people complains more on the No Bug/problems 0.34% dark ring than the Scam like Ring of Nature which is faking people to buy WP.

Although I’m not agree with the 0.34% for dark ring scheme, but it is written there, no bugs, no problem, no scam, no luring non-exist enchantment, you choose to do it and you have to accept the results. ( well, is the rate is really real inside, one cannot test though)

And look at the obvious scam like case, Ring of Nature, far less complains, even some are speaking for the teams. Interesting.

Edited by youkidding12, 21 February 2022 - 08:37 PM.

#117 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 22 February 2022 - 12:45 AM

I’m suprise that people complains more on the No Bug/problems 0.34% dark ring than the Scam like Ring of Nature which is faking people to buy WP.

Although I’m not agree with the 0.34% for dark ring scheme, but it is written there, no bugs, no problem, no scam, no luring non-exist enchantment, you choose to do it and you have to accept the results. ( well, is the rate is really real inside, one cannot test though)

And look at the obvious scam like case, Ring of Nature, far less complains, even some are speaking for the teams. Interesting.

Why don't you stop complaining, I Have Ring of Nature too but I'm not like that,just move on Bro,if u don't want it then sell it.

#118 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 22 February 2022 - 04:35 AM

<snip>

If u want RON enchant,then play JRo, Feel free to leave Iro if the gameplay does not suit u.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Removed quote.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 22 February 2022 - 02:41 PM.

#119 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 22 February 2022 - 05:18 AM

<snip>

Read the user agreement on Warpportal's website that you lied when you said that you read and agree to all terms and conditions.

its 

13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.

You know the weird thing about facts? They don't care about your feelings. They don't even care about mine.

You are wrong. Face it. Instead of looking for some type of scapegoat for your bad decision. Take responsibility, learn from your mistake, and move on.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 22 February 2022 - 02:44 PM.

#120 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 22 February 2022 - 03:02 PM

Dear GM/CM,

Thank you very much for the New pet!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

#121 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 22 February 2022 - 05:36 PM

<snip>

Read the user agreement on Warpportal's website that you lied when you said that you read and agree to all terms and conditions.

its 

13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.

You know the weird thing about facts? They don't care about your feelings. They don't even care about mine.

You are wrong. Face it. Instead of looking for some type of scapegoat for your bad decision. Take responsibility, learn from your mistake, and move on.

this is so funny, VModIceCreamCake removed a real quote about WP website for protectionism purposes. Very democratic

Edited by nazhioozh, 22 February 2022 - 05:36 PM.

#122 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 22 February 2022 - 06:38 PM

actually the quote they removed was me quoting someone on the forum. nothing to do with warpportal website or anything like that.

#123 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 23 February 2022 - 11:44 AM

@CMMayari @campitor

Jejecap is bugged, doesnt give Acid Demo damage and 50% boss damage even with proper refine level and skill required

I followed up on this. It was tested and confirmed that the cap is working as intended. For clarification, I was told this:

"It's the boss damage bonus. The bonus is ONLY versus boss and not MVP." 

So I think, for me to report further on this to the team, can you please let me know which bosses you tested this on so I can provide them more information and see if they can replicate it? Thank you!

#124 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 11:50 AM

MVPs and bosses are pretty much the same except bosses includes mini bosses isn’t that right bruh.

#125 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 12:13 PM

MVPs and bosses are pretty much the same except bosses includes mini bosses isn’t that right bruh.

Common monsters with boss protocol but dont have mvp sign and rewards when killed like bio5 monsters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users