July 28th Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 28th Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

#26 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 02:53 PM

OCP wishlist thread plz

#27 Misfortune

Misfortune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 02:57 PM

Noticed the removal of close/max/min buttons.  Assume these are related to the stability fix.

Stood in eden for a fair bit with people and their sprites coming and going so far and no pop-up bug report or surprise console openings though.  So far so good?  Will keep a client in there to see what happens.

#28 Hogelhagel

Hogelhagel

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 03:52 PM

• Ctrl + F11
  • Shift + F11

are not working at all. :sob:

only for me?

#29 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor

Posted 28 July 2022 - 03:54 PM

well my client wont work anymore in windows seven because of easy anti cheat , im going to file a ticket if they can help me with but if they going to say upadye my windows then i say goodbye to iRO because we don't have enough money to buy new pc or upgrade on my pc , i feel like they block me with this...

#30 iriisss

iriisss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2022 - 03:56 PM

why are the min/close buttons on top right corner gone? something to do with the stability fix?

#31 GrimFlayer

GrimFlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 July 2022 - 04:40 PM

So far so good this Client Stability fix, I AFK at prontera and eden and so far no gravity error pop ups which most of the times happened pre-fix.

Edit: the gravity error pops up after 20mins lol

Edited by GrimFlayer, 28 July 2022 - 04:51 PM.

#32 Misfortune

Misfortune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 04:54 PM

So far so good this Client Stability fix, I AFK at prontera and eden and so far no gravity error pop ups which most of the times happened pre-fix.

Edit: the gravity error pops up after 20mins lol

So far so good for me (Nvidia gpu), although Eden is not full yet.

I did notice some weird choppiness running around a world map - almost like shader cache lag - except I think this game is too old to use those.  I am probably imagining it, or it was a background process.

Edit: Finally got the pop up.

Edited by Misfortune, 28 July 2022 - 06:14 PM.

#33 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 04:59 PM

well i cant find any solution in this sha-2 signing code in easy anti cheat , i guess this is goodbye iRO then after 6 years of playing time to move on , man im kinda feel bad on my efforts leveling my characters as well as I've been spend in this game its hard to bear it...

#34 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:10 PM

well i cant find any solution in this sha-2 signing code in easy anti cheat , i guess this is goodbye iRO then after 6 years of playing time to move on , man im kinda feel bad on my efforts leveling my characters as well as I've been spend in this game its hard to bear it...

We have 1 more patch to EAC coming down the pipe. But in the mean time can you report your client error both to me in a PM and to EAC https://www.easy.ac/...e/contact/tech/

We are currently investigating any reports after this patch. Please include your operating system, graphics card, and cpu. Plus any error logs/messages you get. 

In addition can you try a fresh install it if you ever modified your client. We want to try to remove variables so we can get to the source of the issue.

#35 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:10 PM

Okay the minimize/close button disappearing is very odd and annoying. Can we have it back soon?

#36 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:20 PM

We have 1 more patch to EAC coming down the pipe. But in the mean time can you report your client error both to me in a PM and to EAC https://www.easy.ac/...e/contact/tech/

We are currently investigating any reports after this patch. Please include your operating system, graphics card, and cpu. Plus any error logs/messages you get.

In addition can you try a fresh install it if you ever modified your client. We want to try to remove variables so we can get to the source of the issue.

I'm also having same issue on EAC I'm using window 10, hope we get a fix asap since it's gonna be weekend soon, only time to play allday

#37 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:26 PM

We have 1 more patch to EAC coming down the pipe. But in the mean time can you report your client error both to me in a PM and to EAC https://www.easy.ac/...e/contact/tech/

I'll pm you my ticket number also i dont know how to pm to eac i dont have account there , also I'll to reinstall later i dont want my currently installed client mess up.... 

#38 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:27 PM

I'll pm you my ticket number also i dont know how to pm to eac i dont have account there , also I'll to reinstall later i dont want my currently installed client mess up....

won't help even I u reinstall it, already tried twice earlier, the problem is with EAC connection update

#39 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:30 PM

won't help even I u reinstall it, already tried twice earlier, the problem is with EAC connection update

oh my really? thanks for the heads up , looks like eac is the culprit :hmm:

#40 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:32 PM

oh my really? thanks for the heads up , looks like eac is the culprit :hmm:

hope it won't take another week maintenance to fix this issue

#41 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:35 PM

hope it won't take another week maintenance to fix this issue

yeah, i hope they really fix this for windows 7 to 10 users :p_cry:

#42 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:40 PM

Oh man. WOW

#43 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:41 PM

No people don't give up you have to give the GM's time to fix all this even if it takes a week don't give wtf?

#44 holyelf

holyelf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:44 PM

Intel 12th gen laptop fixed pls.

Looklike they have come conflict with E-Core

#45 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:47 PM

yeah, i hope they really fix this for windows 7 to 10 users :p_cry:

I manage to fix the issue, I manually updated my EAC on my to folder US server and now it work

#46 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:51 PM

I manage to fix the issue, I manually updated my EAC on my to folder US server and now it work

you mean going to eac folder and clicking eac.exe then it go to repair ? yeah i did that many times...

#47 therevengeofnico

therevengeofnico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:54 PM

Which skill reworks are we getting this Q3, August?

#48 GrimFlayer

GrimFlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:57 PM

So far so good for me (Nvidia gpu), although Eden is not full yet.

I did notice some weird choppiness running around a world map - almost like shader cache lag - except I think this game is too old to use those.  I am probably imagining it, or it was a background process.

I tried to AFK using another client without mod on dbghelp.dll and so far no gravity pop ups, I did this mod according to some suggestions here way back for quick fix at some issues like random closing of client. 

I noticed that too some choppiness frames.

#49 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 06:15 PM

you mean going to eac folder and clicking eac.exe then it go to repair ? yeah i did that many times...

no,change it to America US server

#50 LoyalBlade

LoyalBlade

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 06:20 PM

Anyone know if they fixed Mighty Hammer yet for equipment upgrades in Eden? Last night I had the HD Metal and Safe to 10 Certificate but it still broke my Icefall Dress. :ani_slur: It was so pretty. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users