Chaos Server - WoE 2 Time Change - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Chaos Server - WoE 2 Time Change

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#26 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 318 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 August 2022 - 12:33 AM

Cleaned up some posts.

Please don't be rude and tell people to quit. Also please try to mostly stay on topic. Thank you!

#27 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 August 2022 - 06:24 AM

Very true. A company has many other things to consider and has its own limitations. Thats why WP is un a great need to open a new server. I hope all loyal WP lovers and supporters will support WP xD

@VModIceCreamCake, u think this post has something to do with woe2 time change for Chaos? Please remove all posts like this if the main thread is not about new server, otherwise someone will mention new server in each single thread to get it off topic :)

Edited by mic9010, 14 August 2022 - 06:26 AM.

#28 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 August 2022 - 06:52 AM

Again, neither you nor me works at warpportal, even if we do, we still probably won’t have 100% understanding of the company. A company has many other things to consider and has its own limitations. Maybe in ur city/country, business companies work like what you described, but again, please don’t generalize your personal opinion to be the ground truth.

Also for east players, if they don’t woe, then this decision probably has nothing to do with them quitting the game, also please don’t generalize at this point.

U r very welcome to apply to WP open positions and climb up to very high position, and then u can control what their business strategies should be :)

Pretty sure this main thread isnt about who works in WP and who doesnt Q.Q

#29 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 14 August 2022 - 10:21 AM

Pretty sure this main thread isnt about who works in WP and who doesnt Q.Q

Lol this is a quote reply to someone.

U just posted something about new server originally which is causing a lot of the discussions off topic.

I don’t mind vmod removing all the discussion there :) but vmods, please just don’t use double standard to remove comments :)

#30 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 August 2022 - 12:46 PM

Lol this is a quote reply to someone.

U just posted something about new server originally which is causing a lot of the discussions off topic.

I don’t mind vmod removing all the discussion there :) but vmods, please just don’t use double standard to remove comments :)

Please dont generalize. I dont mind VMOD removing the off-topic discussion here. Apparently, who works in WP is totally irrelevant xD

Edited by ChakriGuard, 14 August 2022 - 07:36 PM.

#31 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 24 October 2022 - 07:29 AM

Follow up with this please. WoE is getting boring.

#32 biohm1

biohm1

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 03:56 AM

@CMMuji @CMGarnet. When will WoE2 time Change like you stated??? You announced this back in August and people are still waiting for it. WoE is already dying and there are many people waiting for this change and some people who changed schedules to accommodate this time when you announced it.

#33 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 04:35 AM

Follow up with this please. WoE is getting boring.

@CMMuji @CMGarnet. When will WoE2 time Change like you stated??? You announced this back in August and people are still waiting for it. WoE is already dying and there are many people waiting for this change and some people who changed schedules to accommodate this time when you announced it.

+1 @CMMuji change WoE time or tell us a different date instead of trolling all of us with your post please. Thanks!

#34 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 06:19 AM

Besides the time change,  reducing WoE damage from 50% to 25% is also very important to balance with the new skill improvement,   where everyone's damage is increased 2x or 3x.

#35 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 November 2022 - 12:55 PM

And it would be better to put WoE1 on Friday night, WoE 2 on Saturday night, and TE on Sunday morning.  

That can accommodate players from most time zones.

#36 Divine

Divine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 November 2022 - 05:23 PM

Besides the time change,  reducing WoE damage from 50% to 25% is also very important to balance with the new skill improvement,   where everyone's damage is increased 2x or 3x.

Honestly this is a good idea, damage is constantly increasing with each new OCP. But we've been asked for improvements in WoE for years and not much has happened. They implemented a way to ease the strain of supplying guilds, but other than that Warpportal can't do anything to really change WoE. I mean, we're still waiting on the time change they promised us  <_<

#37 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 22 November 2022 - 09:20 PM

95% reduction cap when?

#38 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji

Posted 23 November 2022 - 11:22 AM

+1 @CMMuji change WoE time or tell us a different date instead of trolling all of us with your post please. Thanks!

Honestly, this was a plan that was set before there were changes within the team that caused massive delays. This was not/ is not something that CM's have control of unfortunately :c 

Although, we will bring this up with the team once again and will be sure to update.

Edit with update:

I had contacted the team in regards to this. I've just been notified that they're looking into this with likelihood of having Chaos WoE  time change very soon. Thank you for your patience!

#39 tihom

tihom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 November 2022 - 04:01 AM

I had contacted the team in regards to this. I've just been notified that they're looking into this with likelihood of having Chaos WoE  time change very soon. Thank you for your patience!

Finally !!!

#40 sylwen

sylwen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 December 2022 - 03:02 PM

woe

Edited by sylwen, 03 December 2022 - 03:02 PM.

#41 Divine

Divine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 03 December 2022 - 03:03 PM

Jokes on us, again  :rolleyes:

#42 sylwen

sylwen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 December 2022 - 03:04 PM

sure is

#43 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 03 December 2022 - 03:06 PM

Wow why troll us again!? Woe didn’t change times

Edited by chiefkikahoe, 03 December 2022 - 03:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users