November 4th Renewal Maintenance Continuation - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 4th Renewal Maintenance Continuation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
158 replies to this topic

#51 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 November 2022 - 11:04 AM

I suggest having Homunculus Loyalty event enabled until Homunculus Tablets gets added to the game. This should at least help a little bit.

Please get the Corridor of Phantom event extended, for every day we don't have the event, we're losing out.

It is not fair that studio's incompetency ends in players' loss.

#52 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Location~

Posted 04 November 2022 - 11:09 AM

Hello,

We understand everyone's frustration and thank you for your patience. We all want things to run smoothly and successfully. As a reminder, the CM's are here to provide information as it is provided to us. That being said, thank you for making us aware of the current issues. It appears we are still experiencing difficulties with our patch tool, we will be applying a hotfix to update the cash shop in order to have the new costumes available as soon as possible. Likely during next week's Hardware Maintenance.

We will be continuing to monitor reports and address any concerns going forward.

Thank you.

So thanks for nothing and wasting around 10 hours of VIP got it.

#53 Victoryblood

Victoryblood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 434 posts
  • Server:Whatever we got

Posted 04 November 2022 - 11:14 AM

Would it be possible for vip compensation?

#54 zyndri

zyndri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Server:chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaos

Posted 04 November 2022 - 11:15 AM

u ok down there wp?  :p_sad:

#55 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 04 November 2022 - 11:17 AM

Is Enrich event still on? Can I try to refine stuff?

#56 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 11:22 AM

Lol staffs made patch maintenance every other week and patch maintenance is the only thing that make ppls happy. Then they’re like moving it to once a month now rip

#57 AstarLighting

AstarLighting

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 11:26 AM

Hello,

We understand everyone's frustration and thank you for your patience. We all want things to run smoothly and successfully. As a reminder, the CM's are here to provide information as it is provided to us. That being said, thank you for making us aware of the current issues. It appears we are still experiencing difficulties with our patch tool, we will be applying a hotfix to update the cash shop in order to have the new costumes available as soon as possible. Likely during next week's Hardware Maintenance.

We will be continuing to monitor reports and address any concerns going forward.

Thank you.

Now I understand why the Q&A video will NEVER come out, but the question is: was that initiative really real?

#58 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 04 November 2022 - 11:26 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

Thank you. Take your time and make sure it runs smoothly before opening up the server next maint.

Dont want to sound like a greedy opportunist, but can we have compensation of Bunny active on for 1 week as a compensation or just bring it next week and keep it there permanently? xD 

Edited by ChakriGuard, 04 November 2022 - 12:15 PM.

#59 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 November 2022 - 11:33 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

If you are aware of such issues, then edit the patch notes reflecting that please. Because right now it says Kachua Key, Costume Eggs, and events are updated when they're not. Better to say it's not updated yet.

Or at least inform @CMMuji to edit it

Edited by FishDeity, 04 November 2022 - 11:34 AM.

#60 iNeedFluffs

iNeedFluffs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1651 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 11:36 AM

wtf bruh i been hyped for the cop but u guys dont deliver x d

#61 Volbeast

Volbeast

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 11:52 AM

Man I hope that all these bugs aren’t because they now have to ensure cross compatibility with Freya server. It seems like things got much worse after they implemented that useless server.

#62 HogaMakoto

HogaMakoto

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 12:11 PM

So you down server for no reason. No update, no fix, no event? That's great. Now I have to put all my vending up again.

Thanks for nothing and inconvenience.

#63 rodi23

rodi23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires - Argentina

Posted 04 November 2022 - 12:12 PM

Meanwhile in the official website...
image.png

#64 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 04 November 2022 - 12:22 PM

930.gif

#65 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 12:24 PM

Alright,

Production is aware that the new Kachua did not update correctly. We will be reimbursing players who used their Kachua Keys, expecting the new items. As compensation, players will be able to keep the items they received from the Kachua that was not updated as well as receive a new key in place of the one that was used. I believe that will become available when the new Kachua is officially updated.

I will be making an edit to the current Maintenance notes now, thank you.

#66 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 12:26 PM

Well, since we already wait for so long, just hope:

In next week's maintenance, we could eliminate the 1s cooldown of Release. It shouldn't be there since kRO doesn't have release cooldown after this WL improvement.

We can bring next OCP as sooner as next week.

Thanks.

#67 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 04 November 2022 - 12:32 PM

Are the past events still running? Like Enriched etc. ?

#68 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 12:48 PM

this is what happens when you rush things. you end up making a bigger mess.

#69 AkM002

AkM002

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 November 2022 - 01:04 PM

So is the server up already? Or went down again?

For the fix?

#70 xiaoChu

xiaoChu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 01:11 PM

Please explain why placing the costume box can be a hot fix and other issue cannot.
Also explain why there are still shadows that still have no description and functionality. I believe we spend money to get those by opening kachua keys, and we have been waiting Months for the shadows function to be implemented. If this is not a scam, I don’t know what is.

#71 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 04 November 2022 - 01:40 PM

booster character event please its been 3 weeks still cant create, waiting in support ticket is nothing but a waste of time...

#72 HogaMakoto

HogaMakoto

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 01:58 PM

Alright,

Production is aware that the new Kachua did not update correctly. We will be reimbursing players who used their Kachua Keys, expecting the new items. As compensation, players will be able to keep the items they received from the Kachua that was not updated as well as receive a new key in place of the one that was used. I believe that will become available when the new Kachua is officially updated.

I will be making an edit to the current Maintenance notes now, thank you.

What do you mean? Can I just open 200 of Kachua keys now get item and then receive 200 of Kachua keys back later? What is this?

#73 SuperbMonk

SuperbMonk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 02:03 PM

Hi, anyone here notice that kp has been take away after the update? i got 3k plus kp just gone after the update....

#74 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 November 2022 - 02:15 PM

What do you mean? Can I just open 200 of Kachua keys now get item and then receive 200 of Kachua keys back later? What is this?

Another wp troll

#75 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 02:16 PM

Well, hope we can get everything fixed next week.

Edited by crystalerLM, 04 November 2022 - 03:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users