November 17th Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 17th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

#101 rockmanpiya

rockmanpiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 November 2022 - 10:40 PM

waiting for Spell Book

Edited by rockmanpiya, 18 November 2022 - 11:28 PM.

#102 Argetlahm

Argetlahm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAt a Stone Pedestal in the Sword Cathedral

Posted 19 November 2022 - 02:23 AM

kachua list is on website but with this modification:

replace great hero boots with ancient hero boots
add great hero boots modification box with the same rate

I filed a ticket to exchange ancient hero boots with great hero boots, according to the GM, it's a bug and I got mine replaced with the proper item, the ancient hero boots is supposed to be great hero boots as the announcement of the Kachua list wasn't changed ever since it's announcement and after the patch/maintenance fiasco.

#103 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 19 November 2022 - 03:31 AM

I filed a ticket to exchange ancient hero boots with great hero boots, according to the GM, it's a bug and I got mine replaced with the proper item, the ancient hero boots is supposed to be great hero boots as the announcement of the Kachua list wasn't changed ever since it's announcement and after the patch/maintenance fiasco.

GODDAMNNNNNN 

PLEASE CONFIRM damn i already consumed my box

thanks by the way

#104 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 19 November 2022 - 04:49 AM

Great Hero's Boots 5.00% *New
All Race Shadow Shoes 5.00% *New

I believe Great Hero Boots 5.00% *New was replaced with Ancient Hero Boots and All Race Shadow Shoes 5.00% *New was replaced with Ancient Hero's Boots Modifying Cube. Should we file a ticket for item replacement? Is there any CMs who can confirm regarding this? Thanks

#105 FirelandeR

FirelandeR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIn a corner trying to exist

Posted 19 November 2022 - 06:18 AM

Race Shadow Mix Box is bugged. It consumes the item and does not give the item (All-Race Shadow Shoes/Shield). Same scenario happened last time on Gemstone Shadow Mix Box.

Also Eerie Egg costumes can't be exchanged into Costume Enchant Stone Box 17.

Muji con you confirm that the Race Shadow Mix Box is working properly please?, i got one and because of this i dont want to open it...

#106 Ashrin

Ashrin

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 November 2022 - 07:25 AM

What do you mean? I was able to submits tickets and get response.

See image: https://i.imgur.com/HRo1cgy.png

Edit: I found out the issue, react developer tools extension was blocking their redirect. I recommend they update their site:

from

<a class="nav-link" href="https://support.warpportal.com/" target="_blank">SUPPORT</a>

to

<a class="nav-link" href="https://support.warpportal.com/Main/" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer noopener">SUPPORT</a>

Also, looks like they responded to my ticket and they somehow think my account was registered from the EU. I'm in USA Texas, never even been to the EU. Not sure why they think this. Even what's my ip shows the correct location.

Edited by Ashrin, 19 November 2022 - 07:58 AM.

#107 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 19 November 2022 - 11:09 AM

Time to send more tickets to GMs. This does makw swnse.

#108 kiitkat

kiitkat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 November 2022 - 10:48 PM

you should have your boots traded, thats fraud if you purchased something from them and they gave you something different based from what they advertised

#109 Rikhay_Lucabis

Rikhay_Lucabis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 November 2022 - 07:19 PM

Exp : Basic 100% Server 200% but WHY VIP 0%

i still have my own vip here but no yet accumulated for drops the same.

ok sry, my bad.

Edited by Rikhay_Lucabis, 21 November 2022 - 06:54 AM.

#110 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 20 November 2022 - 08:15 PM

Exp : Basic 100% Server 200% but WHY VIP 0%

i still have my own vip here but no yet accumulated for drops the same.,

VIP exp and drop bonus now counted as buff instead of inserted in that announcement. so it will be forever 0%

#111 Argetlahm

Argetlahm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAt a Stone Pedestal in the Sword Cathedral

Posted 20 November 2022 - 09:20 PM

I believe Great Hero Boots 5.00% *New was replaced with Ancient Hero Boots and All Race Shadow Shoes 5.00% *New was replaced with Ancient Hero's Boots Modifying Cube. Should we file a ticket for item replacement? Is there any CMs who can confirm regarding this? Thanks

I haven't confirmed that the All Race Shadow Shoes was replaced with the modifying cube, as I didn't get one from Kachua, you should try to file a ticket first to confirm it, then file a ticket to replace it if you drew one from Kachua. You should note the date and time you drew the item so they can check it from the item logs else they won't replace it.

#112 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 November 2022 - 10:24 PM

I haven't confirmed that the All Race Shadow Shoes was replaced with the modifying cube, as I didn't get one from Kachua, you should try to file a ticket first to confirm it, then file a ticket to replace it if you drew one from Kachua. You should note the date and time you drew the item so they can check it from the item logs else they won't replace it.

I don’t see any vendors selling one even at cheaper price. At 5.00% rate, anyone should be able to get it…. The problem here is that the Kachua Key contents are not exactly the ones that being advertised and some players including myself paid real money to buy cash shop to get keys. Can any CMs confirm with this.

#113 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji

Posted 21 November 2022 - 10:09 AM

Race Shadow Mix Box is bugged. It consumes the item and does not give the item (All-Race Shadow Shoes/Shield). Same scenario happened last time on Gemstone Shadow Mix Box.

Also Eerie Egg costumes can't be exchanged into Costume Enchant Stone Box 17.

By saying the item was consumed, do you mean you opened the box hoping to mix but nothing was available to mix and you lost a box? Or did it just not work? 

I just wanted to to relay this information to the team with more details so they know exactly what happened~ 

#114 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji

Posted 21 November 2022 - 10:13 AM

you should have your boots traded, thats fraud if you purchased something from them and they gave you something different based from what they advertised

Muji con you confirm that the Race Shadow Mix Box is working properly please?, i got one and because of this i dont want to open it...

I had just spoken to the team and was told that it is working as intended.

Ancient Hero Boots drops from Kachua and is used with Ancient Hero's Boots Modifying Cube to get Great Hero Boots. All-Race Shadow gears (both All-Race Shadow Shoes and All-Race Shadow Shield) come from Race Shadow Mix Box, of which you need +7 of the listed shadow stuff to mix.

#115 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 21 November 2022 - 11:00 AM

The problem is you are falsely advertising what's in the box

"Great Hero's Boots 5.00%" <= fraud 

image.png

#116 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 11:25 AM

Ancient Hero Boots drops from Kachua and is used with Ancient Hero's Boots Modifying Cube to get Great Hero Boots. All-Race Shadow gears (both All-Race Shadow Shoes and All-Race Shadow Shield) come from Race Shadow Mix Box, of which you need +7 of the listed shadow stuff to mix.

Ok then, at least ... if this is working as intended, can you please fix the description? Put Ancient Hero Boots 5% instead of Greater Hero Boots 5%.

Also, FYI, the GM team has been exchanging Ancient Hero Boots (that you get from November Kachue keys) to Greater Hero Boots for free. You might want to get in touch with them. Wonder if some smartass already have been buying Ancient Boots in the market and lie to GMs that they got from November Kachue Key, so they get free Greater Boots. GMs should check logs too and if they are lying, should get account wiped clean lol

Also, the All-Race Shadow Mix Box is bugged. Once you double click it and if you cancel/close (because you dont have enough +7 Shadows to mix), the mix box is consumed regardless!!! Fix before GMs are overwhelmed with tickets.

As a compensation of wrong advertisement, can everyone who opened keys, get 3 free CoP tickets for every 30 keys used? :D

Edited by ChakriGuard, 21 November 2022 - 12:01 PM.

#117 amonshen

amonshen

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 11:54 AM

One more issue please...... fix hommuculus supplement crafting recepie. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE=( i see a recepie in a book, but cant use it=( without it we need 100+ hours online (not AFK really online) to level Hommie intimacy.... If its too difficult at the moment please add this tablet/potion to NPC vendor, at least for now.

#118 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 11:58 AM

The setting is intended,  but that doesn't mean the false (or even the fraud) can be intended.

#119 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 12:00 PM

The problem is you are falsely advertising what's in the box
"Great Hero's Boots 5.00%" <= fraud

image.png

And All Race Shadow Shoes is advertised as 5.00%. I’m sure no one got it on kachua.

#120 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 November 2022 - 12:00 PM

Please get the team to reconsider and change it so it gives Great Hero's Boots and All Race Shadow Shoes instead. The website and in game item description states it gives Great Hero's Boots and All Race Shadow Shoes. Otherwise, you guys wouldn't be honoring your word and that'd clearly be false advertising.

Screenshot below says it gives Great Hero Boots and All Race Shadow Shoes instead:

2qIcOcw.png

Also are they aware the Key's contents' total percentage equals only up to 95%?!

Edited by FishDeity, 21 November 2022 - 12:01 PM.

#121 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 12:18 PM

Well, I havn't imagined that there will be such chaos in iRO.

I think at the very beginning, there are players pointing out that the rate is wrong, where the celine dress should be 1.14% and the shadows are 1.15%.   And there are players pointing out that the all race shadow shoes is 5% must be something mistake.    But you don't take any time to change it in your website.   Instead, the false advertising is kept here,  that's really weird. 

Moreover, you know that, since the Kachua Keys gives "Ancient Hero Boots" instead of "Great Hero Boots", there are some players ticketing the GM and finally replace their ancient hero boots with the great hero boots.   When you say it is intended, and don't fix the in-game description as well as the website, the outcome is that the GM teams have to deal with this issue and make the replacement. (As Mr. Camera has pointed out on the previous posts).    I don't know why this error can be last here for such long,   it can be avoided if you carefully check the Kachua and fix the error in your webpage as soon as it is pointed out by other players.    Why you must make the false advertisement to have fun with us?

And as you know, the in-game and website Kachua list error lasts since two weeks ago.  Also the promised reimbursement of Kachua Keys are still not distributed.  Players now need the keys to have more CoP tickets (invitation of phantoms) to play in the 3rd floor of CoP.

Now everything is chaotic.  The kachua is wrong. The webpage description and in-game description is wrong. The bugs are not fixed.   The costume enchantment box is wrong.  I cannot imagine that when we have our next OCP, how many errors are going to be there again.   I just want to say, please make sure everything works on your side Instead of letting players to bear with that.. Should it be a very hard thing? 

#122 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 12:28 PM

And All Race Shadow Shoes is advertised as 5.00%. I’m sure no one got it on kachua.

Because that one is Ancient's Hero Boots Mod Cub ... which you combine +9 Ancient Boots with it to make Great Heros Boots.

The All Race Shadow Shoes AND All Race Shadow Shield can be obtained through All Race Shadow Mix Box.

#123 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 12:54 PM

Hi Muji, I know some of my friends were able to send in tickets and change ancient hero boots to great hero boots directly, now I am really confused on what should be included in this Kachua. I am just curious what your internal communication process look like now since your response and GM's understanding is very inconsistent.

I feel the most important thing for you guys now is to sit together and have everyone on the same page, instead of bringing up more and more mess. If your dev team is unable to handle things efficiently, personally I would rather you guys slow it down a little bit, than flood the servers with more wrong/buggy items. It shouldn't be that hard for you guys to set up weekly priorities, similar to a normal team in any other regular company. I am more and more feeling that the game is managed by an unorganized random group of high school interns with low intelligence given the recent maintenances and false descriptions on the website.

Literally you have a month gap between new Kachua/OCP/costume stone boxes, which should be more than enough for your testing and QA, I am not sure what make your process so difficult. Adding new items is causing so many chaos already, how could we trust you when you want to bring new contents? If opening Freya is taking away some of the resources for Chaos, please feel free to close it since the person spent most effort asking for Freya is not playing in it at all :)

Edited by mic9010, 21 November 2022 - 12:57 PM.

#124 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 01:12 PM

That's a good point. Some people have suspected that Freya server might be a culprit for taking resources. Server is too akready dead. You might want to merge it to Chaos now, then open a new server. This time do it properly witu advertisement and marketing. Free boosters and starters packages. Oh, and no OCP and Kachues please. Make it F2P. Chaos server can provide revenues.

#125 yydwsn

yydwsn

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 01:38 PM

Someone said they have exchanged the ancient hero with great hero. I have upgraded my ancient hero with MOD box from Kachua as it was told by you. That is so unfair!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users