December 15th Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 15th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
175 replies to this topic

#101 kalius1

kalius1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 December 2022 - 05:22 PM

I have lost all hope. You guys can't even do what you're supposed to do, which is the minimum. Why bother telling us what you're supposed to do if you're not capable? Go study how your own game works, and when you understand it have the decency to come back. Don't bother coming here to lie to the forum.

#102 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 December 2022 - 05:24 PM

Halloween Event is also not closed lol.  Just curious why every maintanence = new bugs.

#103 KottyM

KottyM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 05:26 PM

Description item in Game

image.png

Real Status

image.png

#104 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 05:31 PM

Dullahan costume effect gone. You kidding me bruh?

#105 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 05:32 PM

WTH !!! SANTA IS NOT RESET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#106 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 December 2022 - 05:35 PM

<snip>

I have lost all hope. You guys can't even do what you're supposed to do, which is the minimum. Why bother telling us what you're supposed to do if you're not capable? Go study how your own game works, and when you understand it have the decency to come back. Don't bother coming here to lie to the forum.

You know, I understand the need to vent sometimes when things aren't going right. But if y'all think you can do better, Warpportal is hiring. Why not submit an application if you think you could do better?

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Removed quote

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 16 December 2022 - 02:52 AM.

#107 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 05:37 PM

SANTA IS BUG!!! THOSE WHO  CLAIM LAST YEAR CAN'T DO A RESET!!

#108 Bugz331

Bugz331

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 05:43 PM

aint santa suppose to be operational in the 25 like before

aint santa suppose to be operational in the 25 like before

#109 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 15 December 2022 - 06:11 PM

come say it with me!

C O S T U M E   S T O N E   B O X   1 7

W A R L O C K   B O O K
G E N E   H O M U N   T A B L E T

S A N T A   U P D A T E

#110 kalius1

kalius1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 06:16 PM

You know, I understand the need to vent sometimes when things aren't going right. But if y'all think you can do better, Warpportal is hiring. Why not submit an application if you think you could do better?

The game is more pay to win than free to play. Everyone knows that. If one is paying for a service, and the service is pitiful, the customer has the right to complain. Why defend what is impossible to defend? If you like defending them so much, offer your services and fix the problem for everyone here too.

#111 Kroi

Kroi

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 06:18 PM

<3 <3 <3 Wow! Prontera looks lovely this christmas! <3 <3 <3

#112 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 15 December 2022 - 06:25 PM

come say it with me!

C O S T U M E   S T O N E   B O X   1 7

W A R L O C K   B O O K
G E N E   H O M U N   T A B L E T

S A N T A   U P D A T E

Another maintenance another disappointment

#113 Nagaame

Nagaame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 December 2022 - 06:25 PM

Impressed that Crack of Dimension has managed to outlast two events now with the Royal Hunt and the Halloween event

#114 sunkship203

sunkship203

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 06:38 PM

merry christmas

#115 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 December 2022 - 06:55 PM

Royal Guard and Mechanic rework  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#116 myeeleong

myeeleong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 06:56 PM

What is the maintenance for? The addition of Santa that doesn't work? Is this how bad WP has become?

this is jus another hardware maintenance !!!! :D next week also and next next week also  :(

Edited by myeeleong, 15 December 2022 - 07:03 PM.

#117 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 07:15 PM

Santa is only giving stat resets. Will he give out other presents this year?

Can you please please please make that vending machine that gives you cat coins take more than 1 type of item per time. 1500 coins = 3000 times pressing enter. Sadness

#118 Kentoicc

Kentoicc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 07:25 PM

you guys could have, AT THE VERY LEAST, updated the reward for the christmas event... lol

#119 Smith

Smith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 08:44 PM

Warpportal is hiring. Why not submit an application if you think you could do better?

No offense to anyone, but this isn’t a very good idea. Maybe things have changed, but as an unspoken rule, Gravity is notoriously anti-player throughout their entire company structure. Your opinions and contributions will be mostly ignored solely because you’re a player and biased. They put it right in the game, “Gravity doesn’t hire players to be GMs.” Although it might be worded differently.

#120 Decandecimus

Decandecimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 08:46 PM

Am wondering why the there isn't a Christmas box in the shop instead of flowers and spring time.. Winter officially hasn't even started and it's holiday season, I added points which I will sit on because I was hoping there would be either a box to buy in the shop or even a fire sale starting Friday which for me is a few hours away still..  Come on really? Spring time stuff? Flower pots and other poop like that lol.. You could have made some sprites with falling snowballs or a snowdome around a character as an outfit or special bell rings like pom poms but bells sheesh lol and thanks for the event however making real wrapped presents and collecting 3 red socks and turning them in would have been something you could have easily added in and how about the original Santa in Lutie? 

FFS he's the origin of Christmas in Rangraok and y'all couldn't honor that by having a traditional RO Christmas?

Give me wrapping paper to collect and gift boxes to make and some OG Santa quest to help him save Christmas add some Christmas stockings event collect 3 turn in for this collect 6 turn in for that collect 9 and you get the idea lol..

If I knew how to write stuff like that holy crap I would have people staying up past their bed times lol just to keep taking part in the events... However thanks again for the current repeated quest which maybe next time if there is have a vote please so we could pick the Christmas event Main and then perhaps some smaller events with just as big or bigger rewards... Shoot lol..

However thanks again for the current 2017 Hollywood remake or rerun that last about 20 mins if you take your time on collecting the items to get the tree hat.. Being able to quest for Christmas Guardian Tree would be pretty awesome as well.. I got an idea lets put in the easiest content for Christmas cuz we can't come up with something original anymore? I know I know I sound worse then Scrooge lol.. But FFS some of the older years events are be far the best and well...Merry Christmas and Good Day to You!

#121 Decandecimus

Decandecimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 08:48 PM

you guys could have, AT THE VERY LEAST, updated the reward for the christmas event... lol

I support this 100%

#122 Decandecimus

Decandecimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 08:56 PM

Santa is only giving stat resets. Will he give out other presents this year?

Can you please please please make that vending machine that gives you cat coins take more than 1 type of item per time. 1500 coins = 3000 times pressing enter. Sadness

They could do that pretty simple I bet maybe a little time consuming but I am pretty sure they could set it to get a present from Santa or place a gift under the tree or collect a certain amount of red stockings or socks to combine and either get a gift or keep collecting get better gifts or even set up Santa's pad in Lutie and make it so we can hang a certain amount of stockings and make it a log in daily collection of a few different items to strive to the next big item or items..   

They could slap a fire sale Santa under the Stat Santa and for the remainder of the year Reset Santa should stay and that allows people to change up stats save their zeny for other gears and VIP purchasing more stuff in the market lets face it that is a way to make money and having items and gears that correspond with the current holiday only seems logical or one would think.. 

Change the gifts add more then 1 event....

Let the original Santa in Lutie have rule over all he should be the one that we are traveling to see in his town lol...  

#123 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 09:34 PM

They could do that pretty simple I bet maybe a little time consuming but I am pretty sure they could set it to get a present from Santa or place a gift under the tree or collect a certain amount of red stockings or socks to combine and either get a gift or keep collecting get better gifts or even set up Santa's pad in Lutie and make it so we can hang a certain amount of stockings and make it a log in daily collection of a few different items to strive to the next big item or items..   

They could slap a fire sale Santa under the Stat Santa and for the remainder of the year Reset Santa should stay and that allows people to change up stats save their zeny for other gears and VIP purchasing more stuff in the market lets face it that is a way to make money and having items and gears that correspond with the current holiday only seems logical or one would think.. 

Change the gifts add more then 1 event....

Let the original Santa in Lutie have rule over all he should be the one that we are traveling to see in his town lol...  

In the past the santa NPC beside the fountain in prontera has offered several options.

3 enriched Oridecon
3 Enriched Elunium
5 Red Envelopes
5 Yellow Butterfly Wings
Job Manual Buff (30 minutes)

OR

1 free stat/skill reset

OR

Guild dungeon teleport service.

One year that I can remember, maybe there is more? You actually had to give Santa 50 type of some event item to get the items mentioned above. Normally he gave you one of those options free. I cannot remember when they made santa skill/stat reset only. Maybe on one of those skill reworks.

#124 Virginia

Virginia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 December 2022 - 09:42 PM

I, for one, dig this new costume box. Did not expect spring flowers in the winter, but that's kind of what's nice about it. But ofc I'm biased because I love flowers lol. However, I am still disappointed to see no warlock spellbook fix. I still enjoy playing my WL without the fix, but I'm among the ones still waiting. Excited to try the Christmas event, as I don't remember the 2017 one well. Though I was there for it!

#125 darkseeker2619

darkseeker2619

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 09:45 PM

No free Reset skills and stats ohh men xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users