Very new player here, help with basic info on items while lvling - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Very new player here, help with basic info on items while lvling

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Misslethal

Misslethal

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 09:54 PM

I know very little about the game, have been playing with some friends and been following some guides for a dual dagger assassin, i just got the assassin job and im a bit lost on what items should i equip while lvling, right now i have the eden group weapon ll and damascus. I haven't seen a guide for items and equip, can someone help me with one :)?

#2 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 19 January 2023 - 12:01 PM

I know very little about the game, have been playing with some friends and been following some guides for a dual dagger assassin, i just got the assassin job and im a bit lost on what items should i equip while lvling, right now i have the eden group weapon ll and damascus. I haven't seen a guide for items and equip, can someone help me with one :)?

https://irowiki.org/...uillotine_Cross

dagger is not good for leveling anyways.

check out the recommend there. and maybe think about rolling cutter. you still have ocp to get eow for now

#3 Elmexicano

Elmexicano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 January 2023 - 12:26 PM

If you are new you should do a booster char, idk why that is not recommended as soon as someone creates a new account

#4 Misslethal

Misslethal

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2023 - 02:52 PM

https://irowiki.org/...uillotine_Cross

dagger is not good for leveling anyways.

check out the recommend there. and maybe think about rolling cutter. you still have ocp to get eow for now

I'm playing with friends so i'm not too worried to lvl fast or something like that, i saw some of the builds and choose the dual dagger one. The ocp is f2p? first time i heard about it

If you are new you should do a booster char, idk why that is not recommended as soon as someone creates a new account

What is a booster char? I just created a thief and my idea is to only use that character and build for playing, while lvling and all that
-----------
Thank you for the answers

#5 paths19

paths19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 January 2023 - 04:25 PM

Just check this thread here for booster character. It's worth starting over and doing.

https://forums.warpp...w-does-it-work/

#6 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 24 January 2023 - 10:57 AM

I'm playing with friends so i'm not too worried to lvl fast or something like that, i saw some of the builds and choose the dual dagger one. The ocp is f2p? first time i heard about it

What is a booster char? I just created a thief and my idea is to only use that character and build for playing, while lvling and all that
-----------
Thank you for the answers

Ocp = Overseas Care Package

it is a Kafra cash shop item.

Check out the 2 we have now, one of it contains an equipment call "End of World", it gives tons of damage on rolling cutter which helps leveling.

however, the chance is not great. if you want to spend money, cash it is a choice. 

if you want to spend zeny, the gear costs more than 1b. 

however, if you prefer dagger only, you can do twin edge with true eremes guile card, using cross impact to level. you will need high crit gears from other parts to make it efficient. but i think leveling with frds, it may not be that important. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users