Convex Mirrors. (abuse,or another fraud?) - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 9 votes

Convex Mirrors. (abuse,or another fraud?)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 February 2024 - 09:17 PM

http://renewal.playr...s/newslist.aspx

:ani_shy:  :ani_shy:  :ani_shy: Dont tell me I didnt say so ... Justice is 99.69% right  :parel:

#27 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2024 - 09:26 PM

Funny to see this getting bumped up, but looking back to this again, the original poster joined the "bought too much" family to get duped convex mirrors, what a joke lolllll

#28 Deanna

Deanna

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 February 2024 - 07:36 AM

Any legit, non-duped Convex Mirrors still in existence are a fair, finite investment. If any older players still have a hoard lying around their inventory, then no, they shouldn't be removed. Dupes absolutely should be tracked and removed, but the remaining Convex Mirrors purchased through honest means have every right to exist and be used as originally intended. 

#29 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 01 March 2024 - 10:07 AM

I just came back to iRO after a long long break. I currently have Convex Mirrors in my inventory. I would be annoyed if they were just up and deleted when I bought them with my irl money. I think people are confusing two different issues, duping and the very existence of convex mirrors. Nostalgia hits when it hits, and people do tend to come back to a familiar feel and game. Duping is the problem. A few leftover remnants of a bi-gone era, will sort themselves out with time.

#30 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 March 2024 - 02:33 PM

I still have convex mirrors from my account back in 2009. Equal opportunities? You didn't pay for it, I did, so I have them. If you got them for free, that is not equal. If you didn't buy them, you don't get to have them, simple as that. With that said, I keep them and never use them simply out of collection sake.

#31 wawan123

wawan123

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Location+62

Posted 16 March 2024 - 04:35 AM

I am watched someone picking up a Gloom Under Night Card in youtube by clicking some dead branches.

:ani_awsm:   :ani_slur:  :ani_awsm:   :ani_slur:  :ani_awsm:  :ani_slur:

Edited by wawan123, 16 March 2024 - 04:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users