June 8th, Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 8th, Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#101 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 224 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 June 2023 - 06:47 PM

Does the CM ignore the players?

CM’s only reply to those players who spend money on gatcha otherwise you’ll be ignore

What?

If there are no plans to fix the Factory Quest, could we just temporarily remove the Factory quest NPC so the smog event doesn't keep killing the Einbroch Kafra and Train Station Attendant NPC?

It's not like there's no precedent for removing key quest NPCs - like the Ninja job changer, for example.

You may want to send a ticket about this issue on here.

+1 restore the effect of Death Bringer And Assault Suits,Cylinder Boots(Test Tube) Justice for others Jobs
RK Isn't the Only Job on the SERVER THAT Deserves Love GX.Genetic and Ranger are as popular as RK
JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE 

<snip>

Also, there will be some additional content later on for ALL JOBS so you may want to see it later on.

Can we a the Images for the 2oth anniversary costume egg contents PLease!!!

Soon! We will release it on our Social Media!

Next Kachua

Full Tempest Mix Box or Full Tempest Shadow Thump Box

Next OCP

Mamaragan

Geffenia Ice Magic Tools

And please don’t nerf any of these.

Added and I will poke our production team to see if the item will be released in the near future.

#102 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 10 June 2023 - 07:15 PM

Hi CMPoring, those will come later, we leave it to the future because we don’t know if WP will do selective nerf again or not, however, we see straight unfair in current setting as God Eater Dragon Spear, no doubt is not the best in game, but single buff to DB by +50% and YSF Ring in its original setting can only be wore at left accessory, it is like double buff for RK alone with the introducing of the ring, on the other hand, mechanic not being on top of the class got Powered Wing nerf-ed its slot and we don’t see nerf in other class-class armor but you nerf Death Bringer by 1/2 and so, like that we can’t totally understand!

For now, per DB we can push to 12m damage and it is 60m dps easily, and not even full implementation of DB gear, iirc we still have Twinhead Dragon Mail pending in the list.

I’ll leave the other class’s feedback with them, e.g. RG…

#103 9598210620111257163

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 June 2023 - 10:23 PM

What?

Also, there will be some additional content later on for ALL JOBS so you may want to see it later on.

Soon! We will release it on our Social Media!

Added and I will poke our production team to see if the item will be released in the near future.

Four of a kind (armor) too

Edited by 9598210620111257163, 10 June 2023 - 10:24 PM.

#104 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 10 June 2023 - 10:30 PM

Just did for Death Bringer and Power Wing...

#105 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 11 June 2023 - 05:51 AM

2 questions and I would really appreciate it if you could answer them.

1. Will we have more enchantable costumes before Costume Enchant Box 21 comes out? That is the final box with class stone (garment), and I'm tired of buying old costumes to enchant new stones.

2. Will we have Q2 major update, or some good anniversary events at least?

#106 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 11 June 2023 - 10:38 AM

Hi CMPoring, those will come later, we leave it to the future because we don’t know if WP will do selective nerf again or not, however, we see straight unfair in current setting as God Eater Dragon Spear, no doubt is not the best in game, but single buff to DB by +50% and YSF Ring in its original setting can only be wore at left accessory, it is like double buff for RK alone with the introducing of the ring, on the other hand, mechanic not being on top of the class got Powered Wing nerf-ed its slot and we don’t see nerf in other class-class armor but you nerf Death Bringer by 1/2 and so, like that we can’t totally understand!

For now, per DB we can push to 12m damage and it is 60m dps easily, and not even full implementation of DB gear, iirc we still have Twinhead Dragon Mail pending in the list.

I’ll leave the other class’s feedback with them, e.g. RG…

what exactly you dont understand? is preaty easy, is just numbers: more sales = more love

#107 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 447 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 11 June 2023 - 03:17 PM

what exactly you dont understand? is preaty easy, is just numbers: more sales = more love

so where would the love of GX, Ranger and Genetic be?
They are more populous than RK but are taking Gear nerf

#108 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 11 June 2023 - 03:19 PM

so where would the love of GX, Ranger and Genetic be?
They are more populous than RK but are taking Gear nerf

no sweeping enough

#109 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 224 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards

Posted 11 June 2023 - 07:36 PM

2 questions and I would really appreciate it if you could answer them.

1. Will we have more enchantable costumes before Costume Enchant Box 21 comes out? That is the final box with class stone (garment), and I'm tired of buying old costumes to enchant new stones.

2. Will we have Q2 major update, or some good anniversary events at least?

1. YES! Obviously.... But I can't really estimate the time when it will be released though~ stay tunes~

2. In the short time, expect something big happening (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

#110 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 11 June 2023 - 08:02 PM

1. YES! Obviously.... Buyt I can't really estimate the time when it will be released though~ stay tunes~

Really appreciate your answer, CMPoring. Thank you very much.

#111 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 12 June 2023 - 12:16 AM

1. YES! Obviously.... But I can't really estimate the time when it will be released though~ stay tunes~

Thanks for informing us something big, hopefully it is Glast Heim Challenge mode without bug, do not become 'something bug'

Edited by ZHONGKAIH, 12 June 2023 - 01:52 AM.

#112 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 12 June 2023 - 05:31 PM

where's box 21 with new costumes?

#113 iriisss

iriisss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 June 2023 - 07:44 PM

Are the dupers/bug abusers going to be banned?

Are the bugs going to be fixed?

Nothing else is 'something big' until you fix the existing issues, all we have is something bugged.

#114 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 12 June 2023 - 08:41 PM

can reset the booster character? in other official server every create of character in an account(25 slots) is a booster character. i.e. GGH server it has the booster box and newbie freebies i hope it is too in iRO

its

#115 rldorrall

rldorrall

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 June 2023 - 04:19 PM

Ok, I posted in the tech area but nothing for hours. There's really bad lag on the server today...Y'all planning on addressing it? It's making the game unplayable.

#116 megatronmain

megatronmain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 June 2023 - 05:17 PM

Ok, I posted in the tech area but nothing for hours. There's really bad lag on the server today...Y'all planning on addressing it? It's making the game unplayable.

+1,000,000 !!

What’s going on @CM PORING

Unbearable lag here MidWest USA

Edited by megatronmain, 13 June 2023 - 05:19 PM.

#117 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1100 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 13 June 2023 - 11:06 PM

Is the homunculus tablet cartel paying off GMs to not fix the missing entry for Prepare Potion?

#118 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 224 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards

Posted 14 June 2023 - 06:00 AM

Is the homunculus tablet cartel paying off GMs to not fix the missing entry for Prepare Potion?

What?

+1,000,000 !!

What’s going on @CM PORING

Unbearable lag here MidWest USA

Please kindly submit a ticket about the issue on here. I haven't encountered any issue about the lag. But to be sure...

#119 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 June 2023 - 06:04 AM

CMPoring, is there going to be any OCP Firesale or Granma Boxter update in the near future?

#120 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 14 June 2023 - 11:02 AM

What?

Please kindly submit a ticket about the issue on here. I haven't encountered any issue about the lag. But to be sure...

Bruv poring, why you keep tellin ppls to submit they suggestions on support.warpportal fam. Support now in charge of the game or wut?

#121 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 14 June 2023 - 11:42 AM

here are a few explanations.

1. Server team and dev team are not the same. The servers are not located "on site" which means they are in another location north of gravity in CA. How do I know? We were down 2-3 days some years ago because of the server move.

2. Why tickets are important and selecting the correct items in the drop down menus when you can. Tickets provide a documentation trail. GM whoever has this ticket and GM whatever has the other. It helps the process of getting stuff done. (i know what you will say). Also, logistics wise it helps keep track of things such as if certain bugs seem to be on a type of item more often than others, or what map reports the most bots, Which NPCS get clicked on the most (remember that is why they changed Merry Badger), etc.

3. So the ticket systems I have worked with are like this. So we know gravity has 2 teams. Payment Support and Support. Lets say you make a ticket to have an item restored or a bug fix but you select payment support and it goes in that queue. That ticket sits there until the payment support pick it up. They find it goes to another team, so they put it in the correct teams queue. Guess what? That ticket is now in the BACK of that queue. So you wait more time for it to be gotten to and whatever process to start.

This is also stated here: https://forums.warpp...game-behaviors/

Lastly this needs to be updated. This is like a chain of command Campitor posted.(my question is why VM above CM?). So if you have an issue with a CM you send a ticket to a GM, and it gets sent on to whoever. If you have an issue with e GM then you PM a CM and they send it on to whoever. VM issues? PM a CM or submit a ticket to GM.

https://forums.warpp...nt-please-read/

And I just want to be clear I am not taking up for the GM team in any way. I am just trying to give insight albeit it may be wrong on how things work. That way people have a sense of what is going on. I agree 100% they could be more transparent, I am also frustrated at the lag, disconnections, missing item descriptions, etc. I also want answers to my own personal issues. But knowing something like that eases the frustration for me a small bit. Hopefully it will you too.

#122 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 14 June 2023 - 01:56 PM

here are a few explanations.

1. Server team and dev team are not the same. The servers are not located "on site" which means they are in another location north of gravity in CA. How do I know? We were down 2-3 days some years ago because of the server move.

2. Why tickets are important and selecting the correct items in the drop down menus when you can. Tickets provide a documentation trail. GM whoever has this ticket and GM whatever has the other. It helps the process of getting stuff done. (i know what you will say). Also, logistics wise it helps keep track of things such as if certain bugs seem to be on a type of item more often than others, or what map reports the most bots, Which NPCS get clicked on the most (remember that is why they changed Merry Badger), etc.

3. So the ticket systems I have worked with are like this. So we know gravity has 2 teams. Payment Support and Support. Lets say you make a ticket to have an item restored or a bug fix but you select payment support and it goes in that queue. That ticket sits there until the payment support pick it up. They find it goes to another team, so they put it in the correct teams queue. Guess what? That ticket is now in the BACK of that queue. So you wait more time for it to be gotten to and whatever process to start.

This is also stated here: https://forums.warpp...game-behaviors/

Lastly this needs to be updated. This is like a chain of command Campitor posted.(my question is why VM above CM?). So if you have an issue with a CM you send a ticket to a GM, and it gets sent on to whoever. If you have an issue with e GM then you PM a CM and they send it on to whoever. VM issues? PM a CM or submit a ticket to GM.

https://forums.warpp...nt-please-read/

And I just want to be clear I am not taking up for the GM team in any way. I am just trying to give insight albeit it may be wrong on how things work. That way people have a sense of what is going on. I agree 100% they could be more transparent, I am also frustrated at the lag, disconnections, missing item descriptions, etc. I also want answers to my own personal issues. But knowing something like that eases the frustration for me a small bit. Hopefully it will you too.

Uhhh.. that’s not what I meant bruh. On they facebook website ppls keep asking for suggestions then staffs always keep tellin go to support
https://www.facebook...hQccf8pUCVEetml
Feel me?

#123 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 914 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 14 June 2023 - 02:23 PM

Uhhh.. that’s not what I meant bruh. On they facebook website ppls keep asking for suggestions then staffs always keep tellin go to support
https://www.facebook...hQccf8pUCVEetml
Feel me?

its been a trend, maybe directive form kRO? cuz idRO also recently also ask to move all item suggestions to the support page rather than discussion page.

#124 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1100 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 14 June 2023 - 03:00 PM

What?

The homunculus tablet is not normally accessible for players to make because of some really incompetent reason of whoever is rolling out the patches. So of course some players are exploiting this with modified clients to access the item and have a market monopoly.

https://forums.warpp...alty-eventsoon/

https://forums.warpp...ulus/?p=3026856

https://forums.warpp...dium/?p=3029698

https://forums.warpp...unculus-tablet/

https://forums.warpp...unculus-tablet/

Sorry are we not buying enough OCP to bribe you guys into fixing it?

Edited by Chorvaqueen, 14 June 2023 - 03:00 PM.

#125 7782210803181510743

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 June 2023 - 06:10 PM

OH YES , 4TH JOB coming , damage display and damage cap update soon hopefully~~

We need more contents to keep game fresh and bring players back .

Thankyou~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users