Changing the +10 to +11 Refine Rate is a Lose-Lose between WP and Players - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Changing the +10 to +11 Refine Rate is a Lose-Lose between WP and Players

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 27 September 2023 - 11:29 AM

There’s safe to +15-19 added to patch. Sumthing staffs would prolly want to sell in $$$$ or kachua movin forward.

#27 Battle94

Battle94

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 September 2023 - 01:06 PM

Up untill receive official commnunication

#28 macdaddy1

macdaddy1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 September 2023 - 01:17 PM

Nah Admins clearly Lauphing all the way to the banks at us, as we still playing and spending money .  Like you really have to be incompetant to come up with this current upgrading system , all these different ores , safe certs some useless like wtf. Most Ocp  gears need +11 for extra bonus ..   I personally have waisted a few hundred BsB over this current Nonsense.  Change it Back .....

#29 Biggu

Biggu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 September 2023 - 07:12 PM

+11 not 100%
Goodluck with your hd ores sale

#30 Zolom

Zolom

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2023 - 09:24 AM

I estimate that this change pushes the cost of going to +15 from 6Bn zeny to 131Bn (with the current refine rate promotion).

Way to give existing players an insurmountable edge.

#31 Thinkpad2021

Thinkpad2021

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 December 2023 - 06:57 PM

Safe certificates up to +13 are everywhere and cheap. But if you really insist getting more than that just for the sake of one-shotting MVPs and soloing freshly baked Midnight Arena, then the problem is entirely your cheapness.

#32 Zolom

Zolom

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2023 - 07:37 PM

Ah, I see. I've been away for a few years; I didn't realize safes had reached +13.

#33 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 220 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 December 2023 - 07:29 AM

Hello!

We do hear your frustration and I do really apologize due to the inactivity in the forums as well.

I will try my best to be more active in the forums moving forward.

About the case of the Refine Rate. I do really apologize for the inconvenience, and I really understand your frustration. Once again, there still was many refine event are still on-going. Please kindly check it.

Cheers~

#34 forthrallwow1

forthrallwow1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 December 2023 - 09:38 AM

Hello!

We do hear your frustration and I do really apologize due to the inactivity in the forums as well.

I will try my best to be more active in the forums moving forward.

About the case of the Refine Rate. I do really apologize for the inconvenience, and I really understand your frustration. Once again, there still was many refine event are still on-going. Please kindly check it.

Cheers~

Hello CM Poring. Thank you for being more active! Can you check on PM please? I sent you a message Oct 30th and hope you can take a look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users