February 6th, Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 6th, Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#51 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 February 2024 - 04:16 AM

DX9 really make the game smooth like butter. Okay maybe not that smooth since ping exist but the dialogue box isn't sticky anymore. It feels more snappy and responsive. TQ and kudos.

#52 Pepyakalol

Pepyakalol

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2024 - 04:22 AM

@CM Poring

Can you give us more info about 4th proffs on extended classes? At least some approximate dates.

#53 VinLove

VinLove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 February 2024 - 05:48 PM

Does anyone has issues with Savage Impact and Charge Attack? 

Those skills will frequently cause positioning issues which you need to go logout and login to resolve. 

Your screen will be fixed to a position, while your character can move. However, anything outside of that screen-sight will be froze. After moving out of that screen-sight, the character will be pulled back to the bugged location. Any monsters in the froze screen-sight act normally, you can kill them. 

Not seeing anyone is reporting that, but this bug makes those 2 skills useless... and the skills are so useful in daily gameplay. 

[ Bug Report ] :

You are not alone, bruh.

I have DK and SX and wish to use this 2 skills (Savage Impact & Charge Attack) to move faster but got bugged like you mentioned above--

After moving out of that screen-sight, the character will be pulled back to the bugged location. 

oFsgt3e.png

mKlRfzn.png

I believe many players have found this issue and reported it like I did by sending tickets last year.

But it's been months and the bug is still there. It's really annoying.

Warpportal please fix the position bug of Savage Impact & Charge Attack, thank you so much!

:lol:

Edited by VinLove, 08 February 2024 - 05:50 PM.

#54 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 08 February 2024 - 06:13 PM

Taekwon ranking Reset please

#55 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 08 February 2024 - 08:13 PM

1st of all i appreciate the updates, despite some issues update schedule seems to be moving at a reasonable pace and i thank you for that.

Bug Fixes:

•  Fixed the broken sprite palette on several job classes.

some characters still have broken sprite while on mounts, i have confirmation for Gold color RK using halter lead.

image.png

other people can see it but i cant.

#56 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 09 February 2024 - 04:38 PM

Please update Boxster , OCA , MCA.

#57 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 February 2024 - 08:48 PM

[ Bug Report ] :

You are not alone, bruh.
I have DK and SX and wish to use this 2 skills (Savage Impact & Charge Attack) to move faster but got bugged like you mentioned above--
After moving out of that screen-sight, the character will be pulled back to the bugged location.

oFsgt3e.png

mKlRfzn.png

I believe many players have found this issue and reported it like I did by sending tickets last year.

Warpportal please fix the position bug of Savage Impact & Charge Attack, thank you so much!

@CMPoring plz address this.

#58 Majick

Majick

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 February 2024 - 11:04 PM

i get this problem as well (SX), and I mentioned in the previous maintenance board that you can also teleport to 'fix' the bug until it happens again xD 

[ Bug Report ] :

You are not alone, bruh.

oFsgt3e.png

mKlRfzn.png

#59 HickV

HickV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 February 2024 - 11:36 PM

Any plans to update the Anti-Cheat? Bots are still literally bypassing it. Please either update the anti-cheat or do regular checks on maps 200+, they're pretty much ruining the game for everyone else, specially the ether dust market. 

Ami 2 is infested with bots now that will only pick specific items from the floor, and they all belong to the same person! It's so ridiculous how the bots can manage to get to level 230/250 without ever getting caught. 

Please do something about that issue ASAP!

#60 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 11 February 2024 - 04:18 PM

Taekwon rankings reset please /taekwon 

#61 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 11 February 2024 - 07:19 PM

Any plans to update the Anti-Cheat? Bots are still literally bypassing it. Please either update the anti-cheat or do regular checks on maps 200+, they're pretty much ruining the game for everyone else, specially the ether dust market.
Ami 2 is infested with bots now that will only pick specific items from the floor, and they all belong to the same person! It's so ridiculous how the bots can manage to get to level 230/250 without ever getting caught.
Please do something about that issue ASAP!

They’ve made their way onto the forums and no one is doing anything about it.

#62 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 12 February 2024 - 04:45 AM

Just have to accept the company culture.

#63 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 12 February 2024 - 09:05 AM

Being a ragnarok fan is suffering

#64 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 220 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards

Posted 12 February 2024 - 02:47 PM

1st of all i appreciate the updates, despite some issues update schedule seems to be moving at a reasonable pace and i thank you for that.

some characters still have broken sprite while on mounts, i have confirmation for Gold color RK using halter lead.

<snip>

[ Bug Report ] :

You are not alone, bruh.

<snip>

Hello, on this case, please kindly submit a support ticket to us as this issue needs to be sorted out and for easier tracking by our production team.

@CM Poring

Can you give us more info about 4th proffs on extended classes? At least some approximate dates.

I do really apologize as I also unable to estimate the time of the release for the 4th class for extended job. Stay tune for the update!

Cheers~

#65 Virginia

Virginia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 February 2024 - 05:03 PM

image.png

other people can see it but i cant.

Wow, so it's not just me! I'm also having a broken halter lead sprite issue on my male warlock and multiple of my other chars on my alt account. Looks like he's riding an invisible horse :Emo_22: Same issue as well where other people can see it but I can't. See below, stupid thing won't let me post images directly.

https://ibb.co/rwf0rqW

Edited by Virginia, 12 February 2024 - 05:06 PM.

#66 inuzen

inuzen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 February 2024 - 05:42 PM

Hey there I know this may not be as big as what other people are looking for, but is there any chance we get some of those new hairstyles from the main website? The ones featured on the 4th classes?

5cx44rj7a9151.png?auto=webp&s=944b3f7e6d

Edited by inuzen, 12 February 2024 - 05:46 PM.

#67 Thinkpad2021

Thinkpad2021

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 February 2024 - 06:59 PM

Valentines Spend Event pls. My swiping card is ready  :ani_money:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users