February 20th, Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 20th, Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

#26 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 February 2024 - 06:10 AM

Duper really crash the market and god i hate them TwT. but i'm against the idea of disabling RoDex since we somewhat use it a lot.
I agree with the wings tho, there shouldn't be any "unlimited" wings to encourage bots teleporting 24/7 imo :/

Just my hunble suggestions which I really hope WP will take into their consideration to combat bots and dupers. Im quite reluctant to swipe due to duping issues. Worse is how these people using iRO to make a living out of it on other peoples expenses.

I would even support the idea of making every cash item account bound like RO mobiles, but this might be too extreme and most players wouldnt be able to adapt and end up in massive quit hahaha

Edited by ChakriGuard, 20 February 2024 - 06:13 AM.

#27 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 February 2024 - 07:16 AM

Hi, any plans on adding the drops that came with green aura update?

https://www.divine-p...ses-adjustment/

Not even asking for the recipe here, just allow us to start accumulating the drops

#28 Nagaame

Nagaame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 February 2024 - 07:21 AM

chakri please ask the team to do something about the botting and to take action against dupers in a way that isn't just removing features from actual players. youre the only one they listen to please use your powers for something other than rg cash shop items

#29 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 20 February 2024 - 07:44 AM

Kekekekekekekeke. Guys no one asking to swipe if you don't want to. There are so many other games that you can play.

Also great idea of putting the cards in Kachua. It helps people like me who don't bot, cheat or hoard mvp areas or Corridor of Phantom. Hope to see more mvp cards in the Cash Shop.
MVPs and Bosses that spawn on same location are already macro farmed and hoarded.

Can we have something like the Moonies shoes for STR soon?

Edited by LordXeres, 20 February 2024 - 07:44 AM.

#30 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 07:51 AM

MVP is loot boxes is happening. The end is near.

#31 seventhmap

seventhmap

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 08:08 AM

What is the point of Blacksmith Blessing Discount when there is no Refine Rate Increase Event for +10 and higher?

#32 raykayser

raykayser

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 08:10 AM

When Expanded class skills rework? common classes have their 4th class patch and 3rd class skill rebalance patch, but expanded only have lvl cap 200, non 4th class and non skill rebalance.

Pls make Expanded (and of course the best class Summoner) great again <3

Thanks~

#33 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 08:10 AM

chakri please ask the team to do something about the botting and to take action against dupers in a way that isn't just removing features from actual players. youre the only one they listen to please use your powers for something other than rg cash shop items

Dude, I wish I had the powers. I want shoes that gives 250 Str, Agi, and Vit too! But we're getting these Moonies shoes instead lol

Anyway, they dont listen to me. The reason it looks like they're listening to me is because I always post something logical and justice that makes sense. Predicable moves. Other official servers have MvP cards in cash shop, why cant iRO be like them. Well yeah I hope they will think about disabling RODEX as other 1st world servers have already done that to stop duping, maybe. If after disabling RODEX doesnt solve duping, maybe we can go from there to solve the problems. 

I dont know how they can combat duping issues without affecting legit players. Sometimes if you want to get rid of bad meat, you will have to sacrifice something. Freedom has costs. Justice shouldt be taken for granted  :Emo_12:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 20 February 2024 - 08:24 AM.

#34 Biosphia

Biosphia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 10:49 AM

Hmm ... perhaps, stop selling wings from NPC and start selling them in Cash shop instead. This should critially force botters who farm valuable dusts to support our server too, for example.

That's one of the reasons i don't play on bRO since always, and you come here to sugest this crap. Lol  :an:

#35 Nokshalees

Nokshalees

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 11:23 AM

The posts are funny here, you draw the line on MVP cards when most of the best in slot items are only obtainable via paying real money for years now. Give me a break.

#36 777K3N777

777K3N777

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 12:47 PM

Honestly, adding MVP cards to the cash shop is really a bad idea. Who is going to farm MVPs, and what's the point of that? 

#37 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 01:03 PM

VinLove, on 08 Feb 2024 - 6:48 PM, said:snapback.png

VinLove, on 08 Feb 2024 - 6:48 PM, said:snapback.png

[ Bug Report ] :

You are not alone, bruh.
I have DK and SX and wish to use this 2 skills (Savage Impact & Charge Attack) to move faster but got bugged like you mentioned above--
After moving out of that screen-sight, the character will be pulled back to the bugged location.

oFsgt3e.png

mKlRfzn.png

I believe many players have found this issue and reported it like I did by sending tickets last year.
But it's been months and the bug is still there. It's really annoying.

Warpportal please fix the position bug of Savage Impact & Charge Attack, thank you so much!
:lol:

@CMPoring plz address this.

#38 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 20 February 2024 - 02:56 PM

The only way to stop bots is to punish them with a hardwere ban
Anything related to game items will only harm players.
Ex: Remove Bel Wing from Eden merit
Don't take our good things

#39 wayoastr

wayoastr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 03:18 PM

NAR in Kachua when?
LOL

#40 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 20 February 2024 - 03:19 PM

Congratulations you killed your game by selling MVP cards that's last nail in the coffin, if theres no pvp, the best gear can be obtained via shop and MVP cards can also be bought then whats the point of playing this game?
All the gear, cards, refines etc can only be obtained via cash shop you don't really need to play this meme to get stronger.

Edited by 6773131031232342973, 20 February 2024 - 03:21 PM.

#41 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 03:27 PM

Try flooding the server with Sealed Kiels first, then we can truly say it kills the game.

B> Sealed Kiel 10m supposedly should be so ez to get it from cash shop lol

#42 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 220 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards

Posted 20 February 2024 - 03:45 PM

Hello, Adventurers!

The maintenance is completed! You can login to the game now!

VFhLFDJ.jpeg

#43 OnionSalad

OnionSalad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationVarmundt's Mansion Garden

Posted 20 February 2024 - 04:26 PM

So... we are forever in old Prontera now. Well, thanks for fixing the portal alignments then. ^^ The revamped Prontera will be missed.

And yay to the Training Ground. :D

I still think having Calf guns in iRO would be nice, since the probation guns are all gone now. I mean if ninja weapons are being dropped by the bulls, I figured it's only fair for guns to be dropped too. :/

Edited by OnionSalad, 20 February 2024 - 04:45 PM.

#44 IROBeelzebub

IROBeelzebub

I am New.

• Community Managers
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 05:23 PM

Thank you for all your feedback,

- For sealed card, it is sealed card and with the lowest rate in kachua (no sealed drake card),
  if the feedback from community is not good/don't wanna that type of items in kachua , we'll consider it again.

- Lately i've been checking current WOE, and i want to survey these things below,
  What type of WOE improvement that you would suggest ? and what kind event that you want to be held? 

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

#45 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Location~

Posted 20 February 2024 - 05:43 PM

- For sealed card, it is sealed card and with the lowest rate in kachua (no sealed drake card),
  if the feedback from community is not good/don't wanna that type of items in kachua , we'll consider it again.

- Lately i've been checking current WOE, and i want to survey these things below,
  What type of WOE improvement that you would suggest ? and what kind event that you want to be held? 

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

Event where the use of OCP and MvP cards is not allowed and to motivate the community to participate as a reward give full supplies(30k woe whites, 30k speed pots, 30k yggdrasil seed and berry, etc.) for the guild storage to the guild that can hold certain castle or certain kingdom.

Edited by SweetKarly, 20 February 2024 - 05:49 PM.

#46 HickV

HickV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 05:44 PM

Please fix sprite issues within the game, can't do anything without sprite error popping up.

#47 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 20 February 2024 - 05:47 PM

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

We need to solve botting problem. That's what has been bothering the community in my opinion.

#48 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 05:49 PM

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

Try scaling items drops from Kachua similarly to how its done with OCP, you are packing a lot of new items all in the 0.19% tier ones being good some not so much, yet the chances for getting them are same, plus all the rest of filler items.

Also the class shadow equipment boxes seem to be outdated at this point there is hardly any value on those, maybe try adding a recycler for those or change it for a box that gives past kachua shadow equipments

Maybe change Alchemist / Yggdrasil boxes for something else BSB or Ether Dust would be better value

Also when can we expect 4th Class Skills revamp?

#49 Daryunrsmith

Daryunrsmith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 06:31 PM

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

If WP is willing to listen to our voice. Please take my opinions into account.

As I mention before and I would like to emphasize it again.

It was about class armor that was unjustly nerfed. I personally play IG as a main class and it is still frustrating.

Even if you remedy the nerfed by bringing the shawl to combo and restore some part original effect. It still left some problem that cannot be addressed.

The combo occupies 2 equipment slots, a huge loss in potential compare to other class. The shawl gives meagre "25% Type 2 ATK". This is nothing compare what you get from Tyrant of Earth, which gives "25% ALL SIZE MOD" at lv 250. And even a better combo like Ghost Fire+New Wave glasses is also out of question.

Moreover even with combo, the unbreakable part is still missing forcing the player to slot it with “restless dead” card wasting another precious card slot for the effect that should’ve already included in the first place.

You've made the right choice by bringing the original class armor in the latter OCP box. But please don't forget the unfortunate classes that got inferior item like IG, SX and Wind Hawk.

Please release the type J version or restore it intended ability or ,for me, I'd gladly pay to grade and refine the item like JRo if the ability is restored.

Edited by Daryunrsmith, 20 February 2024 - 10:07 PM.

#50 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 07:34 PM

Ppls just realized biolab helmet box part of spend promotion reward kek. RIP to ppls spend $$$ tryna get last month on kachues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users