February 20th, Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 20th, Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

#51 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 February 2024 - 07:54 PM

So why the Frik you guys include mvp cards in the cash shop wtf??? 

If you guys want to try the same type of business as euRO then iro will die slowly.

Chakri or his fortune won't last for the eternity to keep this server running.

i wonder what we will have next? food items in ocp's and kashua like in euRO?  :ani_bzz:

Edited by HolyxD, 20 February 2024 - 08:03 PM.

#52 DonuTZZZ

DonuTZZZ

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 07:58 PM

Please Update MCA and Update GrandMa Boxters 

#53 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 20 February 2024 - 08:20 PM

Thank you for all your feedback,

- For sealed card, it is sealed card and with the lowest rate in kachua (no sealed drake card),
  if the feedback from community is not good/don't wanna that type of items in kachua , we'll consider it again.

- Lately i've been checking current WOE, and i want to survey these things below,
  What type of WOE improvement that you would suggest ? and what kind event that you want to be held? 

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

Sealed card is a good deal.

I'll skip WOE because I didn't played WOE.

Event, we sure love challenging event like COP but iRO need some zeny sink event like in kRO did.

Like Card exchange event : https://forums.warpp...exchange-event/
you can change costs per exchange to 10m or 20m Zeny etc.

If you want super fast zeny sink. Make event that you can exchange event tokens + zeny for BSB/Ether Dust.

Both events help new players (farm cards or event tokens) and veteran players also enjoy it.

Edited by aTID2, 20 February 2024 - 08:24 PM.

#54 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 February 2024 - 08:23 PM

what sprite got messed up after the maintenance? i cannot open my main account which is stuck in character select screen due to sprite errors.

i can open a different account just fine.

#55 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 08:27 PM

what sprite got messed up after the maintenance? i cannot open my main account which is stuck in character select screen due to sprite errors.

Blank eyes i think.

Though is easy to fix client sided.

Edited by HolyxD, 20 February 2024 - 08:31 PM.

#56 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 February 2024 - 08:31 PM

Blank eyes i think.

Though is easy to fix client sided.

how to fix?

#57 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 February 2024 - 08:41 PM

- For sealed card, it is sealed card and with the lowest rate in kachua (no sealed drake card),
if the feedback from community is not good/don't wanna that type of items in kachua , we'll consider it again.

- Lately i've been checking current WOE, and i want to survey these things below,
What type of WOE improvement that you would suggest ? and what kind event that you want to be held?

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

Thank you for communicating with players

1. Sealed Kiel is good and you are right. It is only 0.01%. No one will ever open keys just to try to get the seales card. It is a 0.01% fix rate, and no drop bonus. To be honest rate is so low that I dont know if anyone will pull out a sealed card in this month cycle. Thus, having sealed cards and/or MvP cards barely affect the game, at all. Anyway, equally importantly, other official servers have this. Not sure why iRO should be that special kid.

Looking forward to other MvP cards too actually. Many field MvPs are constantly camped by hardcore players and/or cheaters. Competition is thrown out of windows when duped mirrors get involved.

If you dont want to put MvP cards in Kachues, maybe as Ive already suggested many times, modernize VIP summoner and put every MvP in game there. This will allow players to farm any MvP cards that they want and they wont have to buy from other players who possibly use duped mirrors or hacks or cheats to gain advantages.

Lastly, its always better to have more choices. Players should be able to get MvP cards from farming in game or supporting iRO. By having MvP cards in cash shop doesnt mean players must stop farming in game. Players can choose which method works for them to achieve their goal. IRO is a F2P and most items aint accout bound. We also have a trade system. Players who dont want to swipe can always buy cash items with zeny.

2. The best thing is to ban cheats but eh, if 99.69% of WoE folks use cheats, then its irrelevant now. I would say, try disabling OCPs and Kachues in WoE first. Maybe MvPs and Gods after if things still too broken. But to be honest, even right now, if players know what they are doing by gearing properly, they will not get one shot.

Another approach is maybe increase WoE rewards. Maybe castle loots too have 0.01% to drop random MvP cards, Kachue keys, OCP tokens, etc.

Now, I think what matters now most is how does WP plan to deal with duping issues? It seems that other official servers have disabled RODEX. Will iRO also dosable RODEX too, if RODEX is possibly a tool used to dupe consumables?

What about botting rampage? So many bots farming valuable consumables in popular maps. Any plans to combat and slow down botting?

PS. Arbitrator Platinum J-Type in Kachue please

Thank you.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 20 February 2024 - 09:04 PM.

#58 Nokshalees

Nokshalees

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 08:53 PM

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

How about making viable equipment obtainable by playing the game instead of typing my AMEX info

#59 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 20 February 2024 - 09:03 PM

Obrigado por todos os seus comentários,

- Para cartão lacrado, é cartão lacrado e com menor taxa em kachua (sem cartão drake lacrado),
  se o feedback da comunidade não for bom/não quiser esse tipo de item em kachua, consideraremos isso novamente.

- Ultimamente tenho verificado o WOE atual e quero pesquisar essas coisas abaixo,
  Que tipo de melhoria WOE você sugeriria? e que tipo de evento você deseja que seja realizado? 

Atenciosamente,
GM Belzebu

(Improve even further and put Mot sealed / Drake sealed on Kachua)

Please continue Placing MVp sealed in Kachua the chance is too low as already said..
Hardly anyone will try to catch them but it's always good to have them there.

Make Woe Event Without OCP or MVP
improve Woe reward

Edited by MiroSorce, 20 February 2024 - 09:08 PM.

#60 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 February 2024 - 09:23 PM

Either wait for them to fix it or you can do it yourself in the meantime.

This is the file to fix it and other missing stuff: iRO-Missing_Features_Additions/resource_file_fixes.gpf at master · fishdeity/iRO-Missing_Features_Additions (github.com)

If you dont know what to do, here's instructions: fishdeity/iRO-Missing_Features_Additions: QoL improvements and bug fixes for Ragnarok Online, iRO specifically. (github.com)

#61 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 10:08 PM

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

Thanks for bringing new training map. 

We have no way to obtain Sealed Kiel Card, It's okay to put them in kachua. Same like Bearer Shadow pendant II, we also never have it, it should also be in kachua maybe next with a higher rate. 

However, no other MVP Cards that we have a way to obtain them in game, mvp in cash shop is the end of a game. 

And also, please thoroughly investigate dupe issue with rodex system. Other main ro servers are taking actions: 

https://forums.warpp...o-source-items/

I am not asking to totally turn off rodex system because it's really useful. But at least we need to see we are taking actions for it, at least a schedule to do. I think GM team has receive tons of tickets about suspicious duper and thier duping items for more than half a year, it's not a hard work to check item log and player's ip.

#62 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 20 February 2024 - 10:20 PM

What type of WOE improvement that you would suggest ?

Improve god items effects, they are supposed to be GOD items and they are worse than OCP items now.
Re-adjust the amount/cost of items purchased with WPS tokens from the npc to be more cost reasonable.
Add materials for crafting Genetic +20 foods and other consumables to WPS token list.
Add materials for Rune knight runes to WPS token list.
Fix castle flags to show castles guild/leader information.
Fix mount rental npc's outside castles.
Make kafra in castle allow access to guild storage.
Either lower the completion count needed in seal quests to like 20 per quest for crafting WoE 1 god items or allow WPS tokens to roll the seals.

Replace all 3 carat diamonds in Castle treasures with Castle Treasure Box It is a little more zeny and doesn't require carrying them to an npc to sell all the time.

Replace WoE White/WoE Violet/Woe Blue potion box drops with a "WoE Potion Crate" that gives 5 of each WoE potion box.
With the extra slots saved from adding woe potions in as crates instead of individual boxes, add a chance for Bloody Branches/OCP Tokens or kachua keys or something like that.
Fix the flag-in points you guys broke in the 4th class update, some of the flag-ins are horrid now. Greenwood 1 brings you like 10 cells into the castle, like wtf?
Make WoE kafras heal/teleport/repair whether you are VIP or not. Making those options VIP gated is just dumb.

#63 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 10:20 PM

My opinion regarding today's patch:

1. Mvp card at 0.01% in kachua is acceptable imho. (plain 0.01% is almost impossible to obtain, so we can assume it is non-existent)

just like farmers / cheaters (time effort) with advance autoclicker 24x7 farming mvp card, it is time for spender to get the same opportunity (for their spending effort), so the opportunity for both parties is equal atm.

2. Bot/advance autoclicker must be eradicated at any cost, this will collapse the game entirely and create high barrier to new players (my friend stop playing due to aggressive botter in niffleheim, if i were WP, i'd choose new players instead of these rats) 

3. Stop giving junk items in kachua like alchemist box, who is using this box, not everyone playing gene

#64 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 10:27 PM

Spoiler

When are you guys going to look at and correct the misconfiguration of ASPD for skills?

iRO incorrectly has ATTACK_MOTION_TIME_TERM in RO.inf set to a value higher than 50 (kRO's setting, supposedly) which results in fewer skill casts per second than expected. Here are test results from an AEGIS server (special thanks to Dia from divine-pride for providing all of this information)

ATTACK_MOTION_TIME_TERM = 200
2024-02-06 18:10:46.476 (00:00:01)    +0 ms  
2024-02-06 18:10:46.793 (00:00:01)    +317 ms
2024-02-06 18:10:47.109 (00:00:02)    +316 ms
2024-02-06 18:10:47.371 (00:00:02)    +262 ms
2024-02-06 18:10:47.648 (00:00:02)    +277 ms
2024-02-06 18:10:48.019 (00:00:03)    +341 ms
Average of 302 milliseconds between per skill cast

ATTACK_MOTION_TIME_TERM = 50
2024-02-06 18:08:38.139 (00:00:03)    +0 ms  
2024-02-06 18:08:38.276 (00:00:03)    +137 ms
2024-02-06 18:08:38.457 (00:00:03)    +181 ms
2024-02-06 18:08:38.608 (00:00:03)    +151 ms
2024-02-06 18:08:38.748 (00:00:03)    +140 ms
2024-02-06 18:08:38.919 (00:00:03)    +171 ms
Average of 156 milliseconds between per skill cast

With 193 ASPD and 100% cast delay reduction, the expected skill casts per second is 7. However, on iRO the result is ~5.4 per second. Please refer to the following clip:

Results from analyzing the replay from the above clip:

Time of first cast: 56:02.763
Time of last cast: 56:12.121
Total amount of casts: 53

Time elapsed: 9.358 seconds
Skill casts/sec: 5.66 (53/9.358)

#65 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 10:30 PM

a low class warrior in prontera is using the costume sprite error to DC our vends what a nice guy 

#66 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 February 2024 - 11:54 PM

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

@CMPoring

@IROBeelzebub

Please prioritize bringing in Advanced Jobs for Expanded classes (Night Watch, Soul Ascetic, Sky/Heaven Emperor, Shinkiro/Shiranui, Hyper Novice). They should be included with the Episode 18 update.

With the items in recent OCP’s, it is very obvious your team does NOT listen to the minority, but only listens to certain players requests, which are people who spend large sums of money or have influence within the community. You even made a custom item to satisfy them. And when you do bring a requested item in, it is likely nerfed. It goes to show you don’t even know what you items you have in-game and don’t know anything about class balance. It is also likely that GM’s may have connections with in game players and collude with them, leaving others in the dark.

With that aside, what is the point of having a, OCP request thread if you don’t take the time to read other people’s comments and requests? You might as well close this thread.

https://forums.warpp...-start-of-2024/

I have been asking for Rebel/Rebellion OCP items for several years now and they are obviously ignored. It's so easy to add one of these in every OCP box instead of recycling old garbage items.

Juggernaut [1]: https://www.divine-pride.net/database/item/470028

Rebel Pocket Watch [1]: https://www.divine-pride.net/database/item/410186

Sniping Veil [1]: https://www.divine-pride.net/database/item/20857

I've talked to GM’s during in-game events and I get the same responses. Do I need to send 1000+ support tickets to get more attention?

VIkdMTs.jpg

5sCSkpM.jpg

ZlFKARv.jpg

#67 itshazelnutbutt

itshazelnutbutt

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 February 2024 - 04:59 AM

Why reduce the number of Bloody Branch and HE Battle Manual in Kachua? It could have been increased and remove the Achemist Box LOL

#68 Remiechan

Remiechan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 February 2024 - 05:45 AM

@CMPoring

@IROBeelzebub

Please prioritize bringing in Advanced Jobs for Expanded classes (Night Watch, Soul Ascetic, Sky/Heaven Emperor, Shinkiro/Shiranui, Hyper Novice). They should be included with the Episode 18 update.

With the items in recent OCP’s, it is very obvious your team does NOT listen to the minority, but only listens to certain players requests, which are people who spend large sums of money or have influence within the community. You even made a custom item to satisfy them. And when you do bring a requested item in, it is likely nerfed. It goes to show you don’t even know what you items you have in-game and don’t know anything about class balance. It is also likely that GM’s may have connections with in game players and collude with them, leaving others in the dark.

With that aside, what is the point of having a, OCP request thread if you don’t take the time to read other people’s comments and requests? You might as well close this thread.

https://forums.warpp...-start-of-2024/

I have been asking for Rebel/Rebellion OCP items for several years now and they are obviously ignored. It's so easy to add one of these in every OCP box instead of recycling old garbage items.

Juggernaut [1]: https://www.divine-pride.net/database/item/470028

Rebel Pocket Watch [1]: https://www.divine-pride.net/database/item/410186

Sniping Veil [1]: https://www.divine-pride.net/database/item/20857

I've talked to GM’s during in-game events and I get the same responses. Do I need to send 1000+ support tickets to get more attention?

//SNIP

Maybe wait for Episode 18 to actually be released? I doubt the release of Night Watch wouldn't include some good equips for the class

#69 Remiechan

Remiechan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 February 2024 - 05:52 AM

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

50/50 about card in Kachua, on one hand, they are rare enough, on the other sounds like a can of worms for monetizing MVP cards. Well, at 0.01% it might as well not have been there so probably just fine

With these loot boxes, I'm more concerned with how despite it's price, the chances of us getting something completely useless is too high, equipment drops should be a little higher, and both Alchemist Box and Ygg Berry box shouldn't even be there. 

No opinion on WOE.

More concern on bots, macros and dupers in the server

Edited by Remiechan, 21 February 2024 - 06:01 AM.

#70 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 21 February 2024 - 06:04 AM

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

Event WoE really should to be No OCP, No MVP cards only Rental/Siege gears.

Another type of event could be flood the castles with MVPS sorta like Corridor of phantom.

-Bring us Herosia aka War of Emperium 4; it already has new maps, new gods, no use of mvp cards, no use of ocps and only rental gears which is likely to attract more and new people to want to try woe.

Damage scaled by what type of job skills you use:

1st job skills +20% dmg,

2nd job skills most have no dmg modified

3rd job skills varied from -20% to -80%

4th job skills -90% dmg.

-Regarding current WoE update WPS Tokens to be able to purchase +20 food materials, Gold and other 3rd/4th class skills that require crafting materials at a decent price.

-Create a reason for new players to come or old ones to come back, like some type of prize or incentive for all those that join something that isn't obtainable from pvm or cash shop.

-Bring Guayak Pudding to this server, other servers have it already.

-Readjust the WoE Mechanics, change all skill-based damage reduced by -40% to 80-90%

-Add a score board on who had most kills and what guilds are hold what castles.

-Update the rewards from castle treasure drops. Current common castle drops are obsolete, replace dead branches for bloody branches, change old card album to mystical card album. Replace Oridecon and Eluniuim with new ores or Ether Dust. Replace 3carat diamonds for more treasure boxes or possibly a kachua key or ocp token as a non common reward.

-Readjust the Seals quest, requirements are ridiculous; 100 players to do the seal quest, server probably doesn't even have half of that attending woe.

-Update the GOD ITEMS!!! Look at Brisingamen +6 str,agi,int, vit & +10 luk. vs look at last months 2.73% OCP Accessory Noblesse +10 all stats +10% ATK&MATK. God items should be the top tier items not something that rots in storage.

:magician: :fighter:Make WoE Great Again! :lv:  :thx:

#71 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 21 February 2024 - 06:22 AM

-Update the rewards from castle treasure drops. Current common castle drops are obsolete, replace dead branches for bloody branches, change old card album to mystical card album. Replace Oridecon and Eluniuim with new ores or Ether Dust. Replace 3carat diamonds for more treasure boxes or possibly a kachua key or ocp token as a non common reward.

Tbh, MCA is actually worse than OCA at this point, lol.
Elu and Ori to Ether dust would be nice though.

#72 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 21 February 2024 - 06:37 AM

Tbh, MCA is actually worse than OCA at this point, lol.
Elu and Ori to Ether dust would be nice though.

It’s for anticipation for if they ever update MCA which includes dy cards lol

#73 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 21 February 2024 - 06:46 AM

Best Regards,
GM Beelzebub

Actually how is 0.01% the lowest rate in kachua?

See below for twRO February gacha egg

https://ro.gnjoy.com....aspx?id=216521

They also have MVP cards in the line up (at the very bottom) and their rate is 0.005%

#74 Nagaame

Nagaame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 February 2024 - 07:03 AM

add kachua keys as woe rewards so everyone can be upset

#75 Remiechan

Remiechan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 February 2024 - 07:21 AM

Actually how is 0.01% the lowest rate in kachua?

See below for twRO February gacha egg

https://ro.gnjoy.com....aspx?id=216521

They also have MVP cards in the line up (at the very bottom) and their rate is 0.005%

That... almost made me feel a bit better about iRO's inclusion of MVP cards in Kachua but man

That's just crappily predatory! Then again, so is the nature of gambling and gacha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users