What happened to the community? - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What happened to the community?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 SangAsura

SangAsura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:13 AM

lack of content/events

This. And a lot others.

#27 Solarak

Solarak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:15 AM

The game is dying, so everyone is quitting. Simple as that.

lol...people have been saying that for over a year xD.

#28 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationSaint Mary - RS, Brazil

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:37 AM

I'M NOT LYING LOL

#29 iludmik88

iludmik88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:16 AM

Forget about THQ?

Realize game isnt popular even though i do enjoy it.

#30 Jelliefishie

Jelliefishie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:38 AM

Well....then there's also the "technical difficulties" thing that prevents people from joining :D I was trying to get my boyfriend to come play again, we used to play together in 2009....but he's having all these issues trying to download the Gateway, which I actually had to send him through MSN. And of course, same issue with the installer for Dragon Saga itself; he's just about given up on trying to install it. Such a waste! It's really a problem when someone who WANTS to play can't, but I think I already saw complaints about that in another section of this forum....apparently it's a standing issue :/

#31 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:25 AM

They went away for more than a day just partying to this song:

#32 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:17 PM

We are slow to get updates. People aren't patient, so they go to other versions, stop playing, or at least play less. This makes the server look/feel empty. Because of this vast empty serverness, new people head to the forums looking for answers and truth. Once on the forums, they see how everyone :D about low population, lack of updates, etc, and they decide to stop playing before really giving the game much of a chance. As time passes, new players are repeatably deterred by lack of people playing and our complaining, which leads to more bitching and old people quiting due to the small population size/lack of updates (gravity isn't giving us updates because of our low population and they have to pay Barunson for updates. We need more people before we can get updates). This leads to more forum complaining, less playing, and the repetition of aforementioned events, a repetition that ultimately spirals into a perpetually spinning cycle of DOOM, POPULATION SHRINKAGE, AND CYNICISM THAT THREATENS THE EXISTENCE OF THE ENTIRE SERVER!

tis my theory at least...

#33 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

We are slow to get updates. People aren't patient, so they go to other versions, stop playing, or at least play less. This makes the server look/feel empty. Because of this vast empty serverness, new people head to the forums looking for answers and truth. Once on the forums, they see how everyone :D about low population, lack of updates, etc, and they decide to stop playing before really giving the game much of a chance. As time passes, new players are repeatably deterred by lack of people playing and our complaining, which leads to more bitching and old people quiting due to the small population size/lack of updates (gravity isn't giving us updates because of our low population and they have to pay Barunson for updates. We need more people before we can get updates). This leads to more forum complaining, less playing, and the repetition of aforementioned events, a repetition that ultimately spirals into a perpetually spinning cycle of DOOM, POPULATION SHRINKAGE, AND CYNICISM THAT THREATENS THE EXISTENCE OF THE ENTIRE SERVER!

RABEL RABEL RABEL

#34 Solarak

Solarak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:13 PM

This, 100%. And that's what I meant earlier about how we have been hearing "the game is dying/dead" for a year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users