Drakos / Ice Continent Patch? - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Drakos / Ice Continent Patch?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:57 AM

Yeah, I think I'm going to go 3/4 with some ice pieces if I can manage to snag a decent blizzard muffler.

I remember hearing about Gaiden's ridiculous regen rate -- I'm actually looking forward to the challenge.

If you get a blizzard muffler, wouldn't that prevent you from getting the 4 piece bone set bonus?

#27 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:05 AM

If you get a blizzard muffler, wouldn't that prevent you from getting the 4 piece bone set bonus?

I'm saying though, that if I get a blizzard muffler, I'll go 3 Secmathian/4 ice pieces (I already have 4 picked out that I want, including a particular muffler). The HBone is just an alternative if I can't get a good muffler for a while.

Edited by Rimmy, 29 January 2011 - 09:06 AM.

#28 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:47 AM

I'm saying though, that if I get a blizzard muffler, I'll go 3 Secmathian/4 ice pieces (I already have 4 picked out that I want, including a particular muffler). The HBone is just an alternative if I can't get a good muffler for a while.

Oh, okay.

#29 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:38 AM

Never thought of it's use with mixing other sets. That sounds like a great combo Rimmy.

Drakos is a pain to go through. All 50 floors without scrolls is insane. Gaiden and Antares also have been given a massive healing over time making them even more difficult.

There's scrolls just like there is for VC. Just the first time will stink but I think the joy of having it will be enough motivation.

#30 ElatusLin

ElatusLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • LocationThe Void Between Worlds

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:39 AM

50 floors isnt that much more than VC

#31 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:37 PM

Yeah, I think I'm going to go 3/4 with some ice pieces if I can manage to snag a decent blizzard muffler.

I remember hearing about Gaiden's ridiculous regen rate -- I'm actually looking forward to the challenge.

Gaiden isn't much of a threat except for the regen rate. Now Antares' regen rate plus his "death-metal scream" attack is gonna be the real challange. What's worse is that Antares is at F50 RIGHT before Paris fight.

#32 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:39 PM

Gaiden isn't much of a threat except for the regen rate. Now Antares' regen rate plus his "death-metal scream" attack is gonna be the real challange. What's worse is that Antares is at F50 RIGHT before Paris fight.

Did I just hear something about actually challenging pve? ;P

#33 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:17 PM

Did I just hear something about actually challenging pve? ;P

Hey some of the Drako's bosses are actually threats this time. Except for the zombie-like Arkah at F40. She's just a wimp.

Another thing that'll annoy me in Drakos is how there are like 5 Night lord and 4 Pythanous clones. But the return of my favorite mobs the Grim Master dudes will be awesome. Though at later floors when they're level 71 and have massive hp it'll be rough.

#34 AccelSynchro

AccelSynchro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationDomino City
  • Server:Vyvern [US]

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:48 PM

just wondering though, will the ice continent patch let IM item times be extendable or will they just stay frozen forever?

Edited by AccelSynchro, 01 February 2011 - 02:49 PM.

#35 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:57 PM

the bosses hit hard at the 10/20/30/40-50 but inbetween are not so bad. The farther ones are actually kinda difficult ( they hit really hard) i was using an invoker tho so im sure an evade stacked will just breeze through it.

#36 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:47 PM

I hear players in 3rd continent stack like 30-50 matches for anti freeze. Almost every enemy freezes.

#37 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:Vvyern

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

That sounds pretty intense. o.o That would be so horrible, being stuck in a monster freeze-lock. >.>

I think I'm really excited for F7, as well as the new items. I also saw the necklace versions of the rings that you get from F6. o.o Wouldn't that be a little overpowered seeing that you could wear two rings, and then another necklace?

Ex. Someone gets two F6 rings.

(+600 hp/mp)(3 item slots from rings and necklace)= 1800hp/mp.

^ Fail example. ORZ

#38 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:44 PM

things like lav drop new items that have "stars grades* like the rings do. the later ones like 6star are actually really good lol. yah ice monsters all freeze and hit hard. there annoying -.-. the bosses have quite a bit of hp, but the 4th one you get to is wayyyy easier then the 3rd.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users