• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:32 PM

Well the 70 sets no drop more, then if you think
there is a change in the bonus and stay as the set lvl 66
with 4 parts that are already considered fulls sets
Since the sets of lvl 70 not drop more

Edited by DihLicioso, 10 August 2010 - 06:21 PM.

#2 Thorny

Thorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:55 PM

Boo

70 sets still drop but level and stats are adjusted to lvl 72. and you still need 6/6 for full set.
66 was 4 peice to gain full set. Now adjusted to 65 and 6/6 for bonus.

umm what are you suggesting?

mid/late game S2 gear go. 65, 67, 68, 72, 75.
Add in 66 & 70 for S2.

Thorny

#3 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

Think he's saying that since S1 70 set doesn't drop anymore, so set bonus should be for 4 pieces rather than the whole 6 piece set so that players without the full 6/6 can still benefit from the bonus.

#4 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

I approve. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Some of us are stuck with 5/6 sets ._.

#5 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:51 PM

I still think they should bring them back. If they dropped again from LW and DC, people would do those raids. As it stands now, those two raids are a waste of time and hardly anyone still does them.
Now, if they added the 70 gears to them, they would prob be the most done raids after RH...

They could do a number of things....

1. Have a vender sell the pieces at some crazy 50kk a piece. This would allow people missing 1-2 pieces a chance to get full sets, but prevent most others from getting a full set fast.

2. Wish List Event

3. New Boss that drops them...

Of course Gravity never listens, so Im wasting my time.

Edited by Crftwise, 10 August 2010 - 09:58 PM.

#6 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:51 AM

its not like those sets are super godly already -.-

if u are lucky enough to have the chest piece on its own it gives huge boost

adding them to lw/dc is a good idea since it wont be that easy to get them, but idk if people will bother raiding, most lvl 72 sets are pretty good, the one for tempest for example but no one raids plugger/robo even

#7 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:04 AM

There are 2 things here:

1. is that it should be more sets that dont need to have it full to get the full bonus: the only ones that do that are the old sets lvl 66. And the closest we have are the biskra 3 pieces set. This kind of sets let players give more customisation to their characters.

2. about the old sets, i think all would like they implement them again, even if the new ones end being better: dont forget that what make the old sets so good is the hp xeons enchanted in them. In any case, the more fair way would be to add them to the drops of LW and DC, the other solutions only favor a few players.

#8 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:09 AM

adding them to lw/dc is a good idea since it wont be that easy to get them, but idk if people will bother raiding, most lvl 72 sets are pretty good, the one for tempest for example but no one raids plugger/robo even

maybe because those are carus :)? and they are not even close to the Rare 70 sets?

#9 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:38 AM

LOL the 72 Tempest set sucks balls...

#10 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:47 AM

LOL the 72 Tempest set sucks balls...

Posted Image

#11 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:40 AM

how they suck? they have int and skill crit add and both of those increase on reinforce

apart from s1 sets it's easily the best set...

#12 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:53 AM

how they suck? they have int and skill crit add and both of those increase on reinforce

apart from s1 sets it's easily the best set...

Resistance on them is against WATER. No hp. Magic Damage bonus is sux...

#13 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:55 AM

At least you'll take less damage if there's an army of Elementalists all casting Snow Burst on you at the same time! http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

#14 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:57 AM

Posted Image

#15 MeCCa

MeCCa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:03 AM

making them 4/4 would just give the ones that have it an even more advantage. I think it would be best to just add new and better sets than the old 70 sets , so they can be a thing of the past.

#16 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:15 AM

well foc set is best for pvp since it gives most hp and nice skill crit add but has no resistance at all and no int and with that set i can cap fire, curse and elec (using curse passive)

other int set is the bisk captains which has water resistance too and no hp too

#17 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:38 PM

well foc set is best for pvp since it gives most hp and nice skill crit add but has no resistance at all and no int and with that set i can cap fire, curse and elec (using curse passive)

other int set is the bisk captains which has water resistance too and no hp too

True... But for sheer power, theres no doubt that the 70 int Tempest set is by far the best set out there. High int per piece
HP on 4 pieces
7 lightning damage per piece
Lightning Resistance
Decent set bonus
Only thing lacking is the skillcrit/additional crit and speed adjustments. Still, its EZ the best.

Well until we get the 76 level gear or what ever level they put it too.

#18 LunarWolf

LunarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:21 PM

Stupid question how does anyone look at the stats of these 72 gears that drop from robo and plugger. I'd like a newer set of armor than my foc 65 set and my commander is closer to 72 than 75 I am just curious as to why is it I should hang out until I can get the 75 set. Since rare xeons are more manageable to obtain it would be my guess a 72 armor isn't such a bad route in comparison to what it takes to reinforce carus items. So can someone help clear things up for me in pointing me toward knowledge so I may make an educated decision.

(edited this in)
Don't point to the requiem wiki as I already looked there and there is no information on the stats of the 72 armors just where they come from and what their respective icons look like that is all.

Also if any would be interested in doin robo or plugger look me up as I would like to kill each boss this game has at least once as part of my to do list. My toons are as follows all on hammerine server too.

XxChimerexX LvL 65 forsaker at 95% and is through focing the 65 bracket will be lvling up to 70+ fast with all quests yet to do.

M3phistophol3I3s LvL 67 Defiler still using to pwr lvl lowbies but will eventually lvl since she has all quests yet to do.

Protallica LvL 70 Protector just a slab of meat I throw out there for mobs to chew on while the real toons lvl.

Lunarwolf Lvl 71 Commander in retirement from the grind routine while I work on my other toons. and perhaps will leave him there pending if they nerf adamant mind again pushing it to a higher level in s3.

Edited by LunarWolf, 11 August 2010 - 03:39 PM.

#19 Thorny

Thorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:28 PM

Boo

72 sets are Carus.

Some sets are here under the 72 set section.
http://requiem-wiki..../Equipment_Sets

Can be hard to get. 2 bosses spawn 16 sets.. thats like 96 items.

T

#20 LunarWolf

LunarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:49 PM

I was assuming they'd be rare since s1 versions are rare. Sighs I been to the link you pointed out so eloquently even after I posted not for the generic goto wiki rhetoric. There are NOT any stats to individual pieces and where is the protector and commander set listed among supposedly 16 sets when only 9 are listed there and I find that most irritating so can someone with more knowledge about this games items please step forth.

Edited by LunarWolf, 11 August 2010 - 03:56 PM.

#21 Thorny

Thorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

Boo

Sowie was typing it seems when u edited your post the first time.

Some of the sets there DO have stats. just click there name...
But im guessing you are after Brill/Glor looking at the toon line up yu reedited your post with what seems to be missing. only 10/16 up.
Could of said what set you wanted to see... sheash.

Thorny

EDIT

lol u and your edits when i post! sheash. and recount sweets 10 not 9

Edit 2

u look on old forums? at Meke's S2 Raid Items Collection in the Screenshot thread? might be some there.

Edited by Thorny, 11 August 2010 - 04:04 PM.

#22 LunarWolf

LunarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:04 PM

it applies to all sets actually though I am considering my commander since its nearest to 72 however there aren't any individual stats say a breast plate or lowers what they carry in them not just the obvious set bonuses listed. As I hardly ever see such items in auction hall and anyone can glimpse set bonuses for the entire set from a single piece but not about what the other items carry on them.

And so what I was 1 off in my count as I scrolled a bit fast in irritation having been to that same page of the same stupid site a milling F U C K I N G times with no additional information I seek. Requiem wiki is just a waste of time since it relies on players to input their knowledge. Gravity doesn't offer any info at all instead they place the burden upon players to find out on many occasions the hard way. Why does this game feel more like work than fun????

Edited by LunarWolf, 12 August 2010 - 05:19 AM.

#23 Thorny

Thorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:27 PM

Boo

Game is offered free sweets if you find it more work than fun maybe take a few months break. Sounds like you are taking it a lil to serious.
Wiki is offered free as well and is a great resource and we are lucky to have it. No point rageing at it. MB get off your lil bum and work on it also. you ever updated or added anything there? The pages for the two set's you are interested in are all set up. Just waiting for some one to add SS's.

Never meant to upset you so much.
mb forget the 72 set and aim for the 75. its much easier to gain and you should b able to get it and work on it b4 hand. Something to sit in your bags and work towards.

T

#24 LunarWolf

LunarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:36 PM

You are really the poster child of requiem thorns I 'm glad there are those with overwhelming zeal in a game that has little much to offer other than work work work I been doing that and then some to little avail in wanting a bad ass commander I cannot even hope to level to 74 let alone 75. I can say with certainty that I will never bot but no one said I couldn't dual box and thats how I been making toons fast with an out of party tank 1 aoe dps and lowbie running through wrecked ship however it grew very tiresome and now I just lack the energy to see my commander to fruition and with rozen on the horizon Im not optimistic they'd keep adamant mind's stun immunity at lvl 74 as I am looking for what they done from s1 into s2. So why try reaching the unobtainable by human standards as in I have a job and family I can't spend all my time being a machine grinding in game chasing a dream.

#25 Thorny

Thorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:45 PM

Boo

lol feel the same way.
Be hard pressed to ever see me grind.
I doubt I will ever be 75 or higher than any of the current lvls on any of my toons. Grind just dosnt interest me. Same thing over and over for months no thanks would rather leave that for boys. Being free player dosnt help either I guess.

Last goal in the game for me was make 70 on druid to wear some 70 parts and annoy a friend.

Its odd really i would rather contrib some one than grind my own toons. ><

With Rozen will come more 70's quests. mb then i will lvl and with luck same with u sweets.

Stick in there but just chill a lil mb. Lol be like so many others and sell out your toons JC and go tempest. Life is peachy as a temp.

T

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users