DragonSaga (I/N) has stopped working...... - Page 2 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

DragonSaga (I/N) has stopped working......

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#26 Marcella

Marcella

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUSA East Coast
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:51 PM

im not understanding that question the only place i know you can download it from is Gateway and if you want to reinstall the whole game then you need to go to control pannel uninstall find dragon saga and do it that way i believe

#27 Hawkstorm

Hawkstorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:54 PM

gona uninstall
hopefully i can install it b4 i have to sleep, then tmw morning i can explore the new stuff.

#28 Paxon

Paxon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationBehind you ^^
  • Server:I forgot which one

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:57 PM

No wonder the population was lower then normal QQ

#29 Marcella

Marcella

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUSA East Coast

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:55 PM

No wonder the population was lower then normal QQ

Lol yeah im making it to the person from our guild doesnt have to reinstall completely by sending him my files i hope it works lol

#30 grenadier42

grenadier42

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationCRAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIN
  • Server:yourmom

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:07 PM

Okay, it works -sometimes-. I have to go to the Release folder, and right-click->Run As Administrator dragonsaga.exe and do that a bunch.

Sometimes it runs right, sometimes it does the error seen here. No idea why, but whatever.

#31 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:29 PM

Well, i'm not sure if that will help you or not, but it helped me with my pink screen problem. (A guess).

I uninstalled the game, installed it again, waited 3 hours for all the patches to be completed. At 100% progress, the xml.dat file, failed to patch. I didn't waste time and downloaded the patched one from this link (click here). After copying and pasting it on my Dragon Saga folder, it worked normally and fine for me.

Idk if the file will solve your problem tho, since i was able to enter the game even without this xml file, nor if that was what really solved my pink screen, since i waited it to re-patch again, and applied the xml file right way, without testing to play without it, but i read on other posts that it surely helped some players with issues in logging on.

Its nothing else than a simple file uploaded from a player, which patch was completed sucessfully at 100% and the new xml.dat file added.

Hope it helps you, good luck.

#32 Hawkstorm

Hawkstorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:34 PM

tried that already. didnt work

#33 GravitySpace

GravitySpace

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:16 PM

tried that already. didnt work

didnt freaking work for me either and no one gives a crap but the people who cant play.

#34 DongBae

DongBae

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:30 AM

I have the same problem. Before this patch, I never had problems with updating, logging in, anything. I've completely uninstalled, reinstalled, and re-patched the game THREE TIMES now (a laboriously long process) to no avail. When it didn't work after the firs two tries, I even tried copying the entire program folder from a different computer with a working version of the game, but that didn't work either (perhaps because they have Windows XP and I have Vista?). After the patch installs, and I try to run the game, I simply get the "DragonSaga(I/N) has stopped working" error message. I never even get to the login screen. This is definitely beyond ridiculous. So many people with the same problem, posted in different forum topics, and Gravity doesn't seem to care enough to fix it. Highly disappointing.

#35 Hawkstorm

Hawkstorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

they've responded to my ticket, however we are still trying to solve the problem. "we" as in me and tech support

#36 fojas

fojas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:36 PM

The lag is the next problem people are going to face -.-

#37 GravitySpace

GravitySpace

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:16 AM

The lag is the next problem people are going to face -.-

Yeah there's soooo much lag. I got it to install right on a different computer BUT it runs sooooooooooooo slow. I freeze every half second and when I dash. The graphic settings, everything is on LOW and OFF and it still runs extremely slow!! It's not worth playing with that much lag and problems! It seems a lot of people are having problems and yet a lot aren't!

#38 fojas

fojas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

Yeah there's soooo much lag. I got it to install right on a different computer BUT it runs sooooooooooooo slow. I freeze every half second and when I dash. The graphic settings, everything is on LOW and OFF and it still runs extremely slow!! It's not worth playing with that much lag and problems! It seems a lot of people are having problems and yet a lot aren't!

yea maybe i gona look for another game

#39 BellaMuerte

BellaMuerte

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:57 PM

I've been having the same issue since the kryos patch as well..I'd talked to the support but any reply I got back never did anything..I'd uninstalled and reinstalled a handful or times or so and I still get the error. Everything was fine for me until the kryos patch..
I'm still getting the error now and I have it set to run as admin,etc,etc. u-u' I really wish they'd give us a fix for this already!

#40 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:09 PM

Please stop bumping up old posts. The support can't provide proper support if they can't see what you have tried. Responding to people's old posts won't help.

#41 BellaMuerte

BellaMuerte

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:17 PM

Sorry I didn't notice it was an old topic, besides the issue hasn't been fixed.

#42 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:20 PM

Then please bump your own topic. Do not reply to old ones and do not start new ones.

#43 GerLee44

GerLee44

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:20 AM

im having the same issue of the pink screen but then mine is GRAY i reinstalled dragon saga agained but still didnt work. i repaired it from the wizard but it made it turn white and then said Dragon Saga is not responding. for the gray screen thing it turned white for like 3 seconds and then turned gray and cancelled itself (btw this happened about 3 days after i installed dragon saga) im having a hard time i dont know what or where the "patcher id" thing is and i dont know what to do :dunno: can someone please help me i spent a whole lotta work into dragon saga and i dont wanna lose it after 3 days of installing it :blink:

#44 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:18 PM

Have you updated your graphics drivers?

#45 Esteal

Esteal

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:The only one available.

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:19 PM

I think I figured it out just go to start menu and type dragon saga into the search bar and hit enter it'll bring up the patcher hit go and it works.

I'm using windows 7 btw...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users