Updated 3/31 Discussing the VIP settings that are coming up - Page 13 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Updated 3/31 Discussing the VIP settings that are coming up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
302 replies to this topic

#301 ensignfluke

ensignfluke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:08 PM

Hey Heimy, any chance of a card removal npc, permanent (like once a month or something) stat/skill reset npc, or removal of the drop penalty for VIP customers? These are three things I'd personally like to see as benefits for paying, although I'm sure others will disagree. =P

#302 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

1) In the future (13.3), there will be a cat added to Eden group that will warp you to Mid Camp for a 1 time payment of 10k. Also in 13.3 and 14.1 there will be quests so you can get accessories that teleport you to the 2 new areas at either extremity (The city of El Dicastes and Mora village).

Well thats good to know that there will also be a Eden cat that does it, though 13.3 probably won't be for another 5 months or so. Could be a nice temp feature to add it in for this VIP thing, also since they changed the rules at Korea HQ, iRO can get certain things out of order (like they said MvP Gravestones may be coming 'soon' even though thats a far future Malangdo Island update). I heard about the warps upcoming to the outer camps for the Scarab quest etc. Right now there isn't a huge need to get directly to those camps (outside a couple of quests) but the main camp would be handy for easy access.

2) Premium servers already have this. We can warp from Prontera to anywhere in Midgard, including Juno, then from Juno to any of the other 2 nations.

Yeah, I play on Ymir and its super handy. But the issue I find is you can warp from Pront and Juno *to* places but when at those places you are limited as to where you can warp. So if you accidentally (or intentionally because you level there a lot for awhile) save at e.g. Lighthalzen, Rachel, Veins, Einbroch, Hugel etc. there is no choice to get back to Pront or Juno as the intention is to make you use the airship system. And I think it'd be a good VIP feature to just skip airships entirely.

@Heimdallr:
Will there be card limitation on Ygg too?

Teleport: All servers 10sp
GTB : Ygg and Valk, no longer drop
Creamy/Vitata : Unrestrict
Ghost/Devling : Will not be in OCA/MCA on Open servers

Items like empty bottles will be dropped AND sold via NPCs.

Edited by soudou, 05 April 2011 - 04:30 PM.

#303 ensignfluke

ensignfluke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:37 PM

Yeah, I play on Ymir and its super handy. But the issue I find is you can warp from Pront and Juno *to* places but when at those places you are limited as to where you can warp. So if you accidentally (or intentionally because you level there a lot for awhile) save at e.g. Lighthalzen, Rachel, Veins, Einbroch, Hugel etc. there is no choice to get back to Pront or Juno as the intention is to make you use the airship system. And I think it'd be a good VIP feature to just skip airships entirely.

That'd be a nice feature, to have an all save points warp to Pront or Juno option. Would be a nice option for everyone actually, not just VIP customers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users