- Ranger/Avenger traps never touch you and make them easy to consistently rape.
- You are completely immune to being Soccer Kicked.
- You can catch up with dashers.
- You can kite Commanders because Kaz can snare them despite their immunity buff.
- You are a pain in the ass to target.
- You can counter your targets HoT skills.
- You consistently die in a single round to stacked Ranger/Avenger traps.
- You can be soccer kicked and lose the few precious buffs we do have.
- Dashers can easily get away from you if they need to retreat.
- Commanders will consistently kill you because you have no way to keep them out of AA range.
- You are easy to target.
- You have no way to counter your targets HoT skills.
These are only a few... but enough to make it hard to swallow that PvP with summons Vs PvP without definitely has some differences.
Some valid points but from my experiences I always ended up the same no matter how i used to play. Guess it's a matter of gear, builds and personal play style