We want Convex Mirrors on Ymir. - Page 5 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 11 votes

We want Convex Mirrors on Ymir.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#101 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:09 AM

Yeah, how about all the cards flooding the server from the "noobs" bloody branching huh? Like that was never "un-balanced", killing 30-40 MVPs in less than an hour.

In other words, get over yourself. You are just shaking in your pants because you might get competition that can out MVP you.

LOL man this dude is a total joke, u must be -_-in stupid if u think mvp campers never have competition. man i camp valk, i get comp most of the time, and i still disagree with mirrors. yknow why?! is not because I DNT WANT COMP, is because is rly stupid how some1 spends alot of zeny on mvp box, then the GM decided to put em on kafra shop @_@, campers doesn't really give a -_- bout competition, man i actually like competition, i just don't like how mirrors is gonna flood the server if they put it in kafra shop, mirrors are fine, its just there is no need to add more mirror to the server, i want them to stop existing like sloted sunnies

Edited by Unifan, 09 April 2011 - 03:12 AM.

#102 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:25 AM

hey valk comp sounds fun

#103 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:56 AM

OK Im sick of the damn Arguments form both side lets agree to Disagree and let the Gms Make the Decision if we will get the Mirrors or that they will stay out of Ymir but I still would like to see the Rental items to leave the Kafra shop

Most of the rental items from that npc are useless anyway. For example, wooo an apple or archer with 4 dex... Only a few are semi-decent.

#104 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:23 AM

hey valk comp sounds fun

yeh its actually quite fun, especially comping with kawaii gear =D

Posted Image

no comp =(!

Edited by Unifan, 09 April 2011 - 06:28 AM.

#105 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:12 AM

I can bring the fun in identical gear, I just need to level my genetic then I'll be all over it

#106 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:22 AM

LOL man this dude is a total joke, u must be -_-in stupid if u think mvp campers never have competition. man i camp valk, i get comp most of the time, and i still disagree with mirrors. yknow why?! is not because I DNT WANT COMP, is because is rly stupid how some1 spends alot of zeny on mvp box, then the GM decided to put em on kafra shop @_@, campers doesn't really give a -_- bout competition, man i actually like competition, i just don't like how mirrors is gonna flood the server if they put it in kafra shop, mirrors are fine, its just there is no need to add more mirror to the server, i want them to stop existing like sloted sunnies

And then since you were so shortsighted, when you run out of mirrors you will be back here bawling your eyes out for them to be put in the kafra shop.....

yeh its actually quite fun, especially comping with kawaii gear =D

WTF are you using a mjolnir for acid bombing solo for? There are better weapons for a skill that can't get instant cast. Hell even with 2X megs and slieps you only do ~20-30K more than me with no megs and no sleips and best yet no AS cards that are gonna be nerfed.... get a decent MVP weapon.

Edited by meoryou2, 09 April 2011 - 07:23 AM.

#107 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:08 AM

LOL

ok ok we all had a good laugh, I think it's time you stopped trolling dude.

Edited by Xellie, 09 April 2011 - 08:24 AM.

#108 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:37 AM

LOL

ok ok we all had a good laugh, I think it's time you stopped trolling dude.

Maybe you should learn the class? He doesn't have strings, doesn't have sacrament , and is using a mojolnir for something that has FIXED cast. Something I also know for a fact can be hit for 100-110K easy with a just cheap ass weapon IF you know your class. Put his megs and slieps on me with my weapon and I could out DPS him easy. He isn't putting out much more DPS when bombing than I am RIGHT now, and I don't even have my full STR in my build yet. Oh yeah, and I'm 25 levels lower than him since I have a life and 3 characters to level.

#109 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:53 AM

Maybe you should learn the class? He doesn't have strings, doesn't have sacrament , and is using a mojolnir for something that has FIXED cast. Something I also know for a fact can be hit for 100-110K easy with a just cheap ass weapon IF you know your class. Put his megs and slieps on me with my weapon and I could out DPS him easy. He isn't putting out much more DPS when bombing than I am RIGHT now, and I don't even have my full STR in my build yet. Oh yeah, and I'm 25 levels lower than him since I have a life and 3 characters to level.

LMAO the life card. You lost right there.

#110 Majeh

Majeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:48 AM

go kill valk mvp with a hurricane fury and tank it tell me how it goes

#111 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

Then why aren't you camping valk yourself O.o If you're so good, show us oldschoolers how its done.

30k difference is a lot when talking about mvping.

#112 Arima

Arima

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:41 PM

I have the perfect solution to everyone's problem. We should have a dedicated personal servers for each and every person! that way we can run around hunting mvp's all day long! 700-800 servers please! put my server right under ymir!

Edited by Arima, 09 April 2011 - 12:42 PM.

#113 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:11 PM

go kill valk mvp with a hurricane fury and tank it tell me how it goes

Don't need a HF. Closest I have is a Giant axe, and to MVP I use a mace, not even a carga, it's a mace I've had since pre-RE.

Then why aren't you camping valk yourself O.o If you're so good, show us oldschoolers how its done.

30k difference is a lot when talking about mvping.

Why should I log in and hope the stupid thing is there? I got better things to do with the hour or two a day I get to play than hope the MVP is around. EDIT: Oh yeah, I've been playing longer than you, does that make you a newschooler?

LMAO the life card. You lost right there.

Sounds like someone is jealous. Are you jealous that I have a life and you don't? /pat you might get one sometime.....

Edited by meoryou2, 09 April 2011 - 01:13 PM.

#114 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:42 PM

Why should I log in and hope the stupid thing is there? I got better things to do with the hour or two a day I get to play than hope the MVP is around. EDIT: Oh yeah, I've been playing longer than you, does that make you a newschooler?

Valk spawn = 12 hours. It's not hard to guess at it.

I've been playing since 2001 before iRO even existed. Back when it was only in korea. What gives you the feeling you've played longer than me?

edit: your account ID > http://ropd.info/?account=1752911

my account ID > http://ropd.info/?account=159522

1752911 comes quite a bit after 159522, if my education is correct.

Edited by Xellie, 09 April 2011 - 01:56 PM.

#115 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

Sounds like someone is jealous.

That's your problem if you're jealous of Unifan's gear x.x
You're really mad right now.

#116 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:02 PM

Put in convex mirrors please...I have a life...no lie...

#117 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:25 PM

I've been playing since 2001 before iRO even existed. Back when it was only in korea. What gives you the feeling you've played longer than me?

edit: your account ID > http://ropd.info/?account=1752911

my account ID > http://ropd.info/?account=159522

1752911 comes quite a bit after 159522, if my education is correct.

Guess what:
http://ropd.info/?account=1472692 is even lower!

Not to mention they don't have my oldest accounts from the closed beta days either.

#118 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:28 PM

Guess what:
http://ropd.info/?account=1472692 is even lower!

Not to mention they don't have my oldest accounts from the closed beta days either.

yeah mine is 6 digits, yours is 7.

http://ropd.info/?account=100876 IS EVEN OLDER!

My original account I don't even have the info for! Well it got wiped in closed beta anyway.

Now please stop trolling ):

Edited by Xellie, 09 April 2011 - 02:32 PM.

#119 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:33 PM

Wtf are you two talking about -_- 6 digits 7 digits what?

#120 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:40 PM

yeah mine is 6 digits, yours is 7.

http://ropd.info/?account=100876 IS EVEN OLDER!

My original account I don't even have the info for! Well it got wiped in closed beta anyway.

Now please stop trolling ):

Why don't you stop trolling, you don't make any sense whatsoever. " OOOH I think my e-peen is better because I still use my original accounts blah blah blah" you STILL don't know -_- about genetics, you still couldn't level one without lolgoditems and you still are a failure at trolling. now why don't you go beg the GMs to do something about me.... who knows maybe they will NOT laugh at you.

#121 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:27 PM

Small question, thought it was 8 hours or did it change?

#122 Symm

Symm

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • LocationProntera Pub.

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:18 PM

The games already in easy mode. You babies wouldnt make it all those years ago when we didnt have exp events every week. There were no such things as convex mirrors. We had to fight for the MvPs we wanted.

Edited by Symm, 09 April 2011 - 06:20 PM.

#123 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:07 AM

Why don't you stop trolling, you don't make any sense whatsoever. " OOOH I think my e-peen is better because I still use my original accounts blah blah blah" you STILL don't know B) about genetics, you still couldn't level one without lolgoditems and you still are a failure at trolling. now why don't you go beg the GMs to do something about me.... who knows maybe they will NOT laugh at you.

Um I have a genetic and play my friend's genetics (more than I play my own tbh). qq more. I can solo valk and you can't. As for the lolgoditems argument, get real. Just because someone has god items doesn't mean they can't do -_- without them. Hey I tanked Naght Sieger on my AB two days ago. Do you know how many god items I needed for that? NONE! http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif Because God items help priests soooooooooo much.

I liked the part where you claimed a number in the millions was lower than a number in the hundred thousands. All you've really done is prove that people who beg for convexs are either stupid or trolls.

Congratulations, insult people who are better at the game than you more. You'll get a real long way making a point to try and get the game improved with that method. Especially when sitting there insulting people who play with absurd assumptions about their ability to play, the way they play, their items etc. All you do is sound like a jealous little noob who doesn't know how to search for an mvp, was never able to make a god item, etc.

It's not helping your case, so quit whilst you're not that far behind, imo.

Small question, thought it was 8 hours or did it change?

uh yeah sorry, 8. I was thinking of something else. (SM!)

Edited by Xellie, 10 April 2011 - 02:08 AM.

#124 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:43 AM

Um I have a genetic and play my friend's genetics (more than I play my own tbh). qq more. I can solo valk and you can't. As for the lolgoditems argument, get real. Just because someone has god items doesn't mean they can't do -_- without them. Hey I tanked Naght Sieger on my AB two days ago. Do you know how many god items I needed for that? NONE! http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif Because God items help priests soooooooooo much.

I liked the part where you claimed a number in the millions was lower than a number in the hundred thousands. All you've really done is prove that people who beg for convexs are either stupid or trolls.

Congratulations, insult people who are better at the game than you more. You'll get a real long way making a point to try and get the game improved with that method. Especially when sitting there insulting people who play with absurd assumptions about their ability to play, the way they play, their items etc. All you do is sound like a jealous little noob who doesn't know how to search for an mvp, was never able to make a god item, etc.

It's not helping your case, so quit whilst you're not that far behind, imo.

uh yeah sorry, 8. I was thinking of something else. (SM!)

Wow you are an idiot. The whole point went WAY over your head, though that's not surprising. The average IQ of people posting not wanting mirrors is couldn't melt ice.... on the centigrade scale.

Point -----> o

You ----> O
------
|
/\

You can't even seem to understand sarcasm, and you are the retard making assumptions. "Cant tank Valk blah blah blah", how the hell would you know? FYI sure I can, thanks for asking.

Come on now, come back out from under your bridge, I need a good laugh and maybe you could even put a few straw-men up for me to knock over too, since I'm actually not horribly busy today.

#125 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:59 AM

Like I said, you sure put forward a good case for mirrors.

Not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users