I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:54 PM

47 ninja vs 47 ninja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnC1pkTV0e8

man that was fun... XD

edit: i just realized u were fraps'ing, no wonder there was slight lag!
gg tho, ill find u again in the new server :rolleyes:

Edited by omfgitsbrent, 24 August 2010 - 07:56 PM.

#27 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:41 PM

Kimi, smexy battles, and nice music. (I wonder what the songs are)

Thanks broski, the ID of the two songs are in the description if you click on the video.

But since you're asking
Track #1 Ron Van Den Beuken - Far Away
Track #2 Galen Behr & Leon Boiler - Wet Dream

Enjoy :rolleyes:

#28 yabusame

yabusame

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:classic

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:53 PM

#29 yabusame

yabusame

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:54 PM

Enjoy the videos while you can, After Patch I will no longer be seriously pvping with Harlequin class due to nerf, and will most likely stop playing in general.

List of Players I want To PvP before Patch

Jona
Yurai
Thuy
Xandiel
JonaSpaz
Akyrie
Atelier

Edited by yabusame, 25 August 2010 - 01:11 PM.

#30 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:20 PM

Unown's Post

2.24 in the song was amazing. Also, that Paladin keeps on getting punished for his silly mistakes.

#31 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:15 PM

Just for the FD being unable to hit ground? At least it doubles in damage and crazy soul helps too.

#32 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:decard

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

Don't worry Unown, Harles can be crazy imba.

#33 yabusame

yabusame

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:06 PM

Just for the FD being unable to hit ground? At least it doubles in damage and crazy soul helps too.

Not just the FD nerf, stinger and burrow also get one.

with FD and stinger no longer being able to hit knocked down enemies, that eliminates more than half of the combos an HQ can do.
burrow our main skill for dodging is now useless. try fighting any other class besides another HQ without using burrow.

That ninja the pvp video wasn't too good btw.

#34 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:28 PM

You have crazy soul to dodge, and Madskillz is one of the best ninjas, how could you say that?!

#35 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:32 PM

Oops, forgot about burrow. RS not hitting ground isn't that bad actually, wouldn't mess up any of my combos.

#36 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

Wouldn't the nerf make playing harles even more exciting? Just add in more RP that's all. Lvl 10 RP anyone?

With an exception of playing against dragoons and archers ofc now that we have a ridiculous 20 sec. cool down on burrow which is very vital to us.

In my honest opinion, extending the cool down for burrow is the biggest dive for the thief class. I'm fine with giving burrow a duration time but the cool down is just preposterous considering it's our only getaway skill. Well as for ninjas, we have cloak but I rarely use it, I will be completely content if they remove SW altogether and leave burrow as it was before.

#37 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:23 PM

To me, it seems like FD got a good dmg boost after it lost the ability to hit ground. One FD and took out more than half hp of Ninja.

As for the burrow issue, why didn't they make the duration of burrow to like 6 seconds and keep the current cd?

#38 yabusame

yabusame

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:09 PM

You have crazy soul to dodge, and Madskillz is one of the best ninjas, how could you say that?!

crazy soul is already getting a nerf, and that ninja messes up alot in that match, he could've prevented getting hit alot of times if he payed attention rather than recklessly rushing in every moment after RP.

#39 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

I think it's just wrong to judge one person's skills solely from watching one video. Iirc, Prosteale is one of the biggest cash user on gPot and he's unbelievably stacked while madskillz holds a reputation in his respected server for being one of the best PvPers.

It was an inevitable loss for madskillz, the video clearly shows that sometimes skills doesn't matter when it comes down to imba equipments.

#40 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:45 PM

I think it's just wrong to judge one person's skills solely from watching one video. Iirc, Prosteale is one of the biggest cash user on gPot and he's unbelievably stacked while madskillz holds a reputation in his respected server for being one of the best PvPers.

It was an inevitable loss for madskillz, the video clearly shows that sometimes skills doesn't matter when it comes down to imba equipments.

That just makes me sad. Skill < Money....

#41 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:48 PM

I actually went on gPot just to check his stats, and well... iirc...

26x hlt
11x evade
22x aim
76xx def
Forget what atk, but Drakos Claw arti +15
and... like 200%+ CD

While madskillz has like, +13 Lore and <+7 armor? I think it's more like, he knew he had no chance so he didn't really try that hard?

#42 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:15 PM

I'm fine with giving burrow a duration time but the cool down is just preposterous considering it's our only getaway skill.

Why is it necessary to have a get away skill? I don't think any other class has the same thing.

I wish that Priests and Myrms had a get away skill as well. Something that they can just hit when they want to make sure no one can hit them. *shrugs*

But what do I know? Besides the other classes seem able to live without a get away skill.

#43 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:20 PM

Why is it necessary to have a get away skill? I don't think any other class has the same thing.

I wish that Priests and Myrms had a get away skill as well. Something that they can just hit when they want to make sure no one can hit them. *shrugs*

But what do I know? Besides the other classes seem able to live without a get away skill.

Like ninja's and harlie has high hp pool or has a skill to heal. >.>

#44 yabusame

yabusame

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:21 PM

I actually went on gPot just to check his stats, and well... iirc...

26x hlt
11x evade
22x aim
76xx def
Forget what atk, but Drakos Claw arti +15
and... like 200%+ CD

While madskillz has like, +13 Lore and <+7 armor? I think it's more like, he knew he had no chance so he didn't really try that hard?

I already could tell that the HQ was uberly stacked in that fight as his crits were doing 9-10k, and only took around 200-300dam, but thanks for the info anyways.

also, if your already in a pvp match, theres no legit reason to give up just because the other guy is godly stacked. I've pvp'd plenty of people that had better gear than me back when my armor consisted of just +4 2 set 54 and 47, elluman crown, laloom shoulders, and +13 LB. (Xandiel, SicCnD, Ihavemagic, some others)

pvping with people that have top tier equipment actually teaches you strategies, which is how I developed my pvp play style.

#45 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:29 PM

Like ninja's and harlie has high hp pool or has a skill to heal. >.>

True. I rest my case.

I would be fine with limiting the time you can stay under ground. Six seconds sounds good. The CD should remain the same though. (Pre patch, not post)

#46 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:47 PM

True. I rest my case.

I would be fine with limiting the time you can stay under ground. Six seconds sounds good. The CD should remain the same though. (Pre patch, not post)

Pala and myrm has high hp to tank some dmg, howitzer and pf has high movement speed to escape, priest, wm has healing and mana shield (for wm). Ninja and hq had burrow but it got nerfed

#47 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:50 PM

I already could tell that the HQ was uberly stacked in that fight as his crits were doing 9-10k, and only took around 200-300dam, but thanks for the info anyways.

also, if your already in a pvp match, theres no legit reason to give up just because the other guy is godly stacked. I've pvp'd plenty of people that had better gear than me back when my armor consisted of just +4 2 set 54 and 47, elluman crown, laloom shoulders, and +13 LB. (Xandiel, SicCnD, Ihavemagic, some others)

pvping with people that have top tier equipment actually teaches you strategies, which is how I developed my pvp play style.

Well honestly, I don't think that madskillz could have killed him before running out of MP anyways, unless every single one of his hits connected and he conserved MP from dashing less often too. Sometimes when you PvP, it's just so hopeless that it's not worth putting the effort; you know they don't play that well, but it's literally impossible for you to win or get a kill due to gear. On your list, SiCCnD and Ihavemagic are easier since you can just infinite lock them if you have no other choice. Xandiel, well... good luck with that? SiCCnD's def is pretty low anyways.

Well, you can't really judge someone's level in PvP by 1 match. Moods, thoughts, etc all affect how well you play in PvP. But I'd agree that video isn't one of his best PvP matches lol.

Actually, I can't see what you mean by recklessly rushing in after RPs. iirc he only dashed in twice after RPs, but wasn't punished for them lol.

Edited by Kazra, 25 August 2010 - 09:55 PM.

#48 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:51 PM

What I meant by getaway skill is a skill to help avoid/escape punishment. I believe every class has one, if they utilize it correctly they can avoid getting hit and counter. I.e myrmidons can stumble, they can also SD, you can also just jump in with wyvern to break combos and save your teammates from getting locked/combo'd; personally I rather stumble but wyvern works too I guess. Priests has blink, they can also escape using lightning strike and after the third promotion you guys get perfect seal a prime example of what you wanted, stand there in seal spamming x although that would be stupid to do against archers.

#49 xandiel

xandiel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:02 PM

sure just whisp me when we're both on and we'll make it happen ;D

#50 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

What I meant by getaway skill is a skill to help avoid/escape punishment. I believe every class has one, if they utilize it correctly they can avoid getting hit and counter. I.e myrmidons can stumble, they can also SD, you can also just jump in with wyvern to break combos and save your teammates from getting locked/combo'd; personally I rather stumble but wyvern works too I guess. Priests has blink, they can also escape using lightning strike and after the third promotion you guys get perfect seal a prime example of what you wanted, stand there in seal spamming x although that would be stupid to do against archers.

The few things I can think of that are "get away" skills in the arsenal of warmages is FS and maybe Bliz if the opponent is not capable.

Umm, I thought that warmages had Blink.

The CD on burrow is a limiting factor. But, I guess they can just hit it when they want a "neener" button. Lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users