Debuff skill still with us :( - Page 3 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Debuff skill still with us :(

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 Icrafttofu

Icrafttofu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:20 AM

If you were discussing the debuff skill and the pros and cons of it then that would be great. What you turned it into was all about you and your problems. That was all I was talking about to you and trying to make you see that you are not alone in the targeting and harassment. I never attacked you here. So far the devs seem to keep saying the debuff skill is in game and working they way they intended it to work. I was commenting that as much as some people want to see it gone, others are ok with it and so are the devs it seems. So try to work out something else and work your way around the skill or the person.

No your explanation to your edited post is clear as to how you see it. And again, if you keep changing sides how do they know what side you are on each time? And I have seen you on the winning side as much as the losing side. Make it more random and the mage won't be able to find you.

lmao orly? What types of ideas do you propose people like him do? Not go UW? Lmao, now thats funny, try and play a long range class and kite the person? Oh wait, I forgot the client and the servers arn't aligned, so thats out of the question. Make a knight and try out tank the person? Oops, forgot mages can obtain the highest ap ingame and not only that but its magic attacks and their skills have high skill damage, lmao.

#52 Icrafttofu

Icrafttofu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:27 AM

it might annoy you but lots of people get it in game. i get it from a certain someone i cant mention. just do things to ignore them. especially in uw when your ahead they run straight past a easy target (say a lower level or a cleric or something) then they run straight to you. annoying but cant be helped -_-

back on topic. mage is my only main char i use apart from my cleric for buffs etc.. i never use the debuff skill anymore and isnt even on my bar apart from when everyone was starting off trying it out when it was new. i really dont see the point in it. mages aren't obviously good when they get ganged. but advantage with one debuff stuns and mutes etc.. when you get the right skills and gear going on they work good :D

if you dont use it, doesnt make it balanced or the fact that other people dont use it, also if you notice, every class ingame has another class which can kill it 1 v 1 except mages, now that should be a clue to how balanced things are.

#53 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

Change this absolutely pathetic skill already...

#54 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:01 PM

Change this absolutely pathetic skill already...

Dev team Says: llolollolnooo!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users