Got A new Idea - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 7 votes

Got A new Idea

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Credence

Credence

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:56 AM

Hoe tha heck do you do that!?

Prolly from Medals. He clicks slow so it took him 12 mins.

#27 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:18 AM

All depends on what class you play. If you have some good mobbing skills, it's rather easy to level that fast.

Oh, and @geniewinie, 1% per turn in would be retarded, no one would bother.

1% isnt bad for lvl 120+ compared of leveling alone w/ out HEBM & normal grinding. instead of getting .02%.
IT'S ITEM TURN IN NOT KILLS! READ PLEASE.

#28 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:26 AM

Not a fully troll post... I got job 70 at ice titans in about 20 minutes with a priest supporting me during 2x exp event, which is also possible with a HEBM.

exactly, ur on lvl70, there's a 2x exp event, and HEBM. To bad he doesn't have any of that accoding to him not giving out more info rather just bragging; and he's lvl 98 who leveled to 99 not 70.

thanks for commenting, but please don't go off topic. I need people help to perfect this idea and make a all out begging the GMs for mercy to approve this. :blink:

#29 kati3

kati3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationBehind you
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:18 AM

exactly, ur on lvl70, there's a 2x exp event, and HEBM. To bad he doesn't have any of that accoding to him not giving out more info rather just bragging; and he's lvl 98 who leveled to 99 not 70.

thanks for commenting, but please don't go off topic. I need people help to perfect this idea and make a all out begging the GMs for mercy to approve this. :blink:

I meant "Job 70" at trans 99, please read it carefully. And I also meant the exp event effects can be brought about by means of a HEBM.

#30 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:22 AM

<offtopic>
Umm... I didn't want to go much offtopic, but since you insist in bringing the point over and over, my sincere opinion of if leveling "that fast" is possible or not is:
1) Spamming flywings + mobby map like magma2+ 1shotting skill+ endless SP/HP from supplies or gears + fully buffed + the right gears = possible.
2) Walking, not using endow, on a nonmobby map, single target killing, not oneshotting, while chatting ocassionally with someone, on a not very good geared chara, without buffs, and such... expect dozens of slower times exp.
Maybe we did exagerate a bit saying 12 or 15 minutes when it was really 20 or 25 minutes, but that kind of exp is possible.
</offtopic>

Now, about the item proposal:

No, item proposal is horrible. I was really glad when item turn ins were dissabled on valky, because of the bad side effects item turn ins bring...

- They become a supernice target for botting.
- They enable buying levels. It isn't nice to level your chara for hours, then see the person next to you buying WP energy>zeny->150 in a minute.Maybe if RO was a less grindy game it wouldn't be that bad.
- They separate players, unlike hunting turn ins: in hunting turn ins, the more the people, the more the kills, the more the benefit for everyone. In item turn ins, players killing for items: the more the people, the more divided items are, the less the benefit you get for grouping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users