Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:22 PM

since when people ask for rez from rad in season 2? i know season 1 was different but season 2 with bug raids? usually its AeDs since rads r :lol: rare these days

#27 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:53 PM

okay srsly what the-_- -.- is it so damn hard to rez some1? all you need is a bit coordination even if ur solo healing -.- I mean there will most likely be a tempest or a mystic or even a bm who can cover for you while u rez -.- I solo healed rh and had nuff time to rez nooblets who got stun killed with no problem.

my point is - if u don't wanna rez ppl, don't get the damn skill in the first place, if you get it, do it - it's damn simple -.-

#28 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:17 AM

i think im the only one with rez maxed :lol:

KackAb has maxed res too

#29 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:25 AM

Posted Image

i love naked tanks during raids :lol: more job for healers xD

#30 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:53 AM

In S1 they asked for ressurection...simply because it didn't really disturb Radiants' job. Salvation was a first job skill. Using it to save people from death was one of Tempests' duties in raids.

#31 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:13 AM

heh. tried to hit reply. bumped up Confusion's post with a green thingie, whatever the ^__^ that's for, dunno. same difference. yea. i mean, granted it can be done without ill effect sometimes. but it's an additional risk that isnt needed. I dont think it's fair for one dead guy, free/prem or whatever, to jeopardize the whole raid (potentially) to save 2 cents. that's my 2 cents. :lol:

#32 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:17 AM

well let's say the elem dies and the party is filled with casters and tank needs bliss :3

I dare you not to ress me :3

#33 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:20 AM

i think thats the mentality of the 65+ warlords that stay around the group sitting instead of go and deal some damage to raid bosses Posted Image

#34 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:06 AM

i think thats the mentality of the 65+ warlords that stay around the group sitting instead of go and deal some damage to raid bosses Posted Image

what wls you raid with ? :lol:

#35 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:09 AM

believe me there is 2-3 of those XD

#36 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:11 AM

believe me there is 2-3 of those XD

i thought that there were only 2-3 of wls in valdes :lol:

well i partied with, metalmachine, fleischhexler, redrum, KariZabel or 1 more i forgot and none of those did that, i didnt know we have so many wls

edit: ah guy called Wolf lvl 65 wl from caw

Edited by Famous, 16 August 2010 - 04:11 AM.

#37 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:14 AM

well there has been an increase of warlords in the last few months, and well the ones that you mentioned yeah are the highest/better ones, the others are just wannabe warlords

#38 MorphineLips

MorphineLips

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSanDiego, CA
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:01 AM

To All New Healers during Raids Please do not res other player they all should have aeds. Your job is to heal the tank so nobody dies. If you stop to res more then likely the tank going to die. Then the raid you are doing because a epic fail raid. So please to everyone else please go buy aeds its not the healer fault you died during the raid.

Other day a Defiler died in Deadly Sea, and was asking for Res (still in Deadly Sea), are you kidding me? lvl 70-w/e and u don't have AEDs, I want to know why people don't buy AEDS for LANT not $$.

If I died while a healer was res-ing someone I would not ask that person to come back for DPS in a Raid again.

Tanks and Healers have them, WHY NOT YOU.

I understand ATM there's a rarity of Mall Sellers, but jesus, he was in a somewhat high level guild, someone had to have some Item Mall Points.

Just be thoughtful to the other party members and either Buy AEDS or Respawn. TY. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/118.gif

#39 kboyd3985

kboyd3985

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:30 AM

Healers know should know when to res and when not to if they are good healers. i main job is to heal the tank and if i can heal dps. not to res during raids. if i can sure i res but really people use aeds during raids.

#40 Dami

Dami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMy bedroom
  • Server:Hammerine - Trifri

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:36 PM

Healers know should know when to res and when not to if they are good healers. i main job is to heal the tank and if i can heal dps. not to res during raids. if i can sure i res but really people use aeds during raids.

And again, I have to say, people without AEDs in a raid, deserve to die.

<3 LunarTranquility

#41 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:48 AM

wow so much hate towards those that dont use mall items. how much do people sell mall points for in this game?

#42 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:50 AM

if you find a seller like 5k-12k per point

#43 FrostYaLikeACake

FrostYaLikeACake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:05 AM

well let's say the elem dies and the party is filled with casters and tank needs bliss :3

I dare you not to ress me :3

HAHAHA http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/fing32.gif

#44 kboyd3985

kboyd3985

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:08 PM

once again up to healer to res if there only one healer in party i dont res sorry go to res point or get aeds.healer main job is to heal the tank and and heal dps when they can. Its not like the tank really needs your buffs. yea sure its a plus to have the extra hp or mp. i do alot of raid with out a ele or a warlord. so everyone know the tank cn live with out your buffs.

#45 HeavenlyPride

HeavenlyPride

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationTeas

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:36 PM

I sell mall points to members of my guild for 1k a point for items like costumes and AEDs, simply because they are necessity items. Others are more expensive, and when selling to people outside my guild, the price is 3k for necessit and 5k for luxury items. So, FS is set, since I normally shell out 75$ a month. Anyways, as a rad, I agree with Thorny, people who do not have AEDs need to spawn res. However, when it comes to two certain classes, not having AEDs is just a stupid noob move, Radiant and Tank. Now days, I find that the HP buffs for my rad are simply buffer buffs to make sure that if something screwed up happen, my 7k HP keeps me alive. I will however make an exception for certain classes because of their importance, Eles and WL, but really, those two shouldn't die, simply because eles stand very far from the fight (except with RH, stand 15M away), and WLs have a ton of HP.

#46 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:01 AM

To All New Healers during Raids Please do not res other player they all should have aeds. Your job is to heal the tank so nobody dies. If you stop to res more then likely the tank going to die. Then the raid you are doing because a epic fail raid. So please to everyone else please go buy aeds its not the healer fault you died during the raid.

Last RH raid I did with a guild named 'NoThx' and 'iDanniti' I died a few times because I stole aggro... to be honest I dont care if i lose exp, but it wasnt my fault...

I dont know how much HP and Defense it takes to tank RH, but I'm quite sure I had over 8K (if not 9K) HP with WL and elem buffs, and like 1.4K short range defense... Maybe it was me who couldnt do it, or it were the healers who couldnt do their job.

But it wasnt my fault. Though, its easier for the people in the raid and the healer if someone has some Aeds with them.

#47 kboyd3985

kboyd3985

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

if healer can res during raids more then likely we will but if it only one healer please res

#48 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:39 PM

you usually have 2 or 3 rads at one raid, the weakest/lowest lvl one can usually afford to res since rh and bisk can be solo healed for most part anyway

Was making a whole thread on this even necessary

Edited by Syre, 21 August 2010 - 02:40 PM.

#49 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:06 PM

I don't mind resurrecting people in raids. It's pretty easy to avoid the danger if you know exactly when RH/Biskra/DC is about to use stun/deadly sea/fear and if you temporary use mana shield as a "fail-safe" if something goes horribly wrong :p_devil:

I'm only a little sad that people in FOC use respawn while I'm a few steps away from their corpse.

#50 PaleRose

PaleRose

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Server:ex Hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmerine

Posted 21 August 2010 - 11:34 PM

I am a radiant and will always try to res people even if I solo heal and people keep dying.
Don't mind dying when I res someone, I have AEDs and healers should dare everything that's in their might.
Don't be lazy and find excuses.

If a healer solo heals at RH or Biskra and is very busy, dead players got to wait and have to be patient.
If they get angry and start to piss you off, kick them simple. Not many people know the hard work of radiants.
Make them respect you and your hard work.

I sacrefice myself for everything which is possible to handle in any raid.
Tell them to buy AEDs if they die too much, use duel to survive.
You are not Jesus, you heal the tank, without him the raid could fail and not if dps die.

Wish we had AoE res *dreams*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users