- Added Captain Zack Outfit. This outfit will only be available for sale from May 12th to June 16th, during which time, when worn as a complete set you will receive 50% experience increase while hunting monsters!
- Added Astarot Wings of the Undaunted.
- Several enhancements have been made to the map to help prevent various reported issues in regards to Union war.
- The Attack Spawn area has been renovated with a higher wall to reduce defending players from abusing a bug that enables them to scale it and reach the spawn area of the attackers.
- The attacker's have been given new exits on top of the bridges leading out of their area. There is an immediate one way exit that will allow them to run out, but not run in.
- The attacker's crystal area has been opened up and no longer has the single castle bridge bottle neck in order to reach the center of the map.
- To prevent cowardice, Return Scrolls may no longer be used within PvP maps, fight to the death!
- Return Scrolls are also disabled from certain other maps as well, such as Union Houses and some event maps.
- Updated all skill types to remove spawn protection upon casting.
- Reduced spawn protection from 30 seconds to 10 seconds from the point of entering the map after respawning.
- Oblivion Temple raid bosses correctly have a chance to drop the Pharaoh's Armory Crate and Pharaoh's Chest of Masks.
- Demon Metal now drops as a common material within the Oblivion Temple (B3).
- Corrected issue with PAT item planet restriction which prevented players from using PAT vehicles in Breezy Hills.
- Corrected ignore feature for Windows XP users.
- Corrected issue which caused the client to freeze when entering Desert City of Muris from Gates of Muris.
- Corrected several issues where quests have not been working due to client/server de-synchronization.
We are aware of an issue that will be resolved next week regarding the 50% EXP and the Pirate Set.
The 50% EXP is currently being applied to the person who does the kill. So if you are not in a party you will obviously notice the difference. If you are in a party you would not notice any difference from others in the party, but if the person doing the killing is wearing the set then there is a 50% increase that is applied before the party EXP is separated. This isn't intentional, and next week there will be a change so that the 50% in a party is applied only to the people wearing the set, and it will be applied in way that would be more noticeable.