bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:29 PM

Oblivion Temple raid bosses correctly have a chance to drop the Pharaoh's Armory Crate and Pharaoh's Chest of Masks.
Muahahhahaha i caught this!!!

Edited by bluehell, 12 May 2011 - 12:30 PM.

#27 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:30 PM

Idea to even-out Union Wars:

** Create a limit for how many active players can be in one Union during a War. Max Amount and Max Decrease Amount.
- If max limit is reached on all four Unions, limit is auto-increased by a set number for each Union.
- If max decrease limit is met on all four Unions, max limit is then set to a specific amount for all Unions.
- If max limit is met on one Union, all other Union joiners are forced to join the other 3 Union(s) teams.
- If max decrease limit is met on one Union, all other Union joiners are forced to join this Union up to a given point.

This requires the function to allow players who are in a Union to be on the other Union's team if forced to, but may still gain their own union's points if granted. This evens out the unfair play from not being able to be in the Union you want for Union Points. (armors, etc.)

Edited by Rukario, 12 May 2011 - 12:36 PM.

#28 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Locationlos christianos
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:siren

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:32 PM

loving the scroll thing now these :) will have to stay and fight for once XD

#29 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

Great update. nuff said, the gms did their jobs well.

#30 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:35 PM

Oblivion Temple raid bosses correctly have a chance to drop the Pharaoh's Armory Crate and Pharaoh's Chest of Masks.
Muahahhahaha i caught this!!!

blue its still only a chance at what drop rate????

i have a chance of being run over (granted a slim one as i am on my comp but still a chance) :)

#31 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:39 PM

PvP

• To prevent cowardice, Return Scrolls may no longer be used within PvP maps, fight to the death!
  • Return Scrolls are also disabled from certain other maps as well, such as Union Houses and some event maps.
  • Updated all skill types to remove spawn protection upon casting.
  • Reduced spawn protection from 30 seconds to 10 seconds from the point of entering the map after respawning.

lol *bring out ROSE teleportation ticket" GG. :)

#32 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:39 PM

blue its still only a chance at what drop rate????

i have a chance of being run over (granted a slim one as i am on my comp but still a chance) :)

I do believe that no matter what a box drops, at least that was the way it was before

#33 Trebor

Trebor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA USA

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:41 PM

Are these new outfits Account or Character Bound?

I would hope we can trade it between out different accounts.

Patch sounds great too, cant wait to see it.

Edit: Just found it is Account bound once opened

----

The Captain Zack Outfit is Account Bound once the box has been opened. The EXP bonus may be used with Experience Medals, such as the Adventurer's Medal or Trainee Medal to further increase your experience gains!

----

Edited by Trebor, 12 May 2011 - 12:43 PM.

#34 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:42 PM

I do believe that no matter what a box drops, at least that was the way it was before

The Pharaoh Armory and Mask Crates are dropping at a lower percentage than what they were previously dropping rate. The 100% drop chance, was seen as too high of a chance and caused an extreme influx in these unique items which were designed to be rare.

#35 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

Are these new outfits Account or Character Bound?

They're account bound.

#36 bjorneogcnl

bjorneogcnl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

nice patch :)

Edited by bjorneogcnl, 12 May 2011 - 12:45 PM.

#37 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

yes but if you remember before on double drops and mof you would get min 2 mask crates and 1 weap crate, NOW all we are getting for our token is a CHANCE still think this sucks as we must buy the ruven for a possible purple powder drop or some common equip that dropss like rain in orlo

#38 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

HELL YES!! NO MORE SCROLLING!!! TIME DO DIE FESTER! ;D

LMAO

#39 SlapBack

SlapBack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:48 PM

Still my solution is /scratch the storyline on the UW and Make the teams random like sometimes its JO/AR and RC/FG then FG/AR JO/RC and so on....add that with something that removes players from being afk for too long.

#40 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:48 PM

So as I see it, the UW map did change, but only slight changes.. Are we going to get any big updates to the war it's self soon?

#41 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

loving the scroll thing now these :) will have to stay and fight for once XD

Bring on more penoy 10v1 battles. I'd be for the lack of scrolling if 3/4 of the battles in PvP zones weren't about at least 2 penoy vs anyone else.

#42 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

The Pharaoh Armory and Mask Crates are dropping at a lower percentage than what they were previously dropping rate. The 100% drop chance, was seen as too high of a chance and caused an extreme influx in these unique items which were designed to be rare.

so zep what is the point in me buying ruven tokens if not for a 100% success rate of the drop (next you will be sell wing boxes in IM with a chance of opening it to find you receive 10 low ess?) its a raid quest and the drop is ment to be rewarding not a common drop ...pointless

#43 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

lol *bring out ROSE teleportation ticket" GG. :)

I encourage people to use those in UW, at least our hunting is paying the bills of Gravity :D

#44 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

Bring on more penoy 10v1 battles. I'd be for the lack of scrolling if 3/4 of the battles in PvP zones weren't about at least 2 penoy vs anyone else.

Me likes your post :>

We're gonna see a lot more "haha weak" messages after you get wrecked in a 10vs1.

#45 Jappie2

Jappie2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:53 PM

I like this patch :)

#46 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:53 PM

so zep what is the point in me buying ruven tokens if not for a 100% success rate of the drop (next you will be sell wing boxes in IM with a chance of opening it to find you receive 10 low ess?) its a raid quest and the drop is ment to be rewarding not a common drop ...pointless

I agree with this, maybe it should be 70% drop rate for masks crates, 30% for weapons.

#47 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:55 PM

I agree with this, maybe it should be 70% drop rate for masks crates, 30% for weapons.

i wishh i wrote that great idea
+1

#48 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:58 PM

Idea to even-out Union Wars:

** Create a limit for how many active players can be in one Union during a War. Max Amount and Max Decrease Amount.
- If max limit is reached on all four Unions, limit is auto-increased by a set number for each Union.
- If max decrease limit is met on all four Unions, max limit is then set to a specific amount for all Unions.
- If max limit is met on one Union, all other Union joiners are forced to join the other 3 Union(s) teams.
- If max decrease limit is met on one Union, all other Union joiners are forced to join this Union up to a given point.

This requires the function to allow players who are in a Union to be on the other Union's team if forced to, but may still gain their own union's points if granted. This evens out the unfair play from not being able to be in the Union you want for Union Points. (armors, etc.)

No need for all these things.

They could just do 1 thing: 100 people sign up for JO\AR and 40 for FG\AR? The system should automatically mix them and randomly split them in a 70 vs 70 war.

In order to add this we should no longer be able to join 1 single union, there should be a single Union System for everyone which makes us work for every union.

For example, 5 minutes before war you receive a message that says "You have been assigned to the Arumics for the next Union War".
Next war you get assigned to RC or FG or JO, randomly.

This way we can gather points for all the Factions without having to switch every now and then.

#49 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:00 PM

Looks good I hope these changes will indirectly balance the wars somewhat. It's about time spawn pro was removed.

Now the next step to balancing uw's is to remove the debuff.

Edited by Phish, 12 May 2011 - 01:09 PM.

#50 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:08 PM

Also when is the epic weapon's bold stat and attack range going to be fixed? ESPECIALLY the wand. Its already been 2 months since their release and many of them are still crappier than the 200 ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users