Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationNB, Canada
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Neither o,..,o

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:12 PM

very impressive patch... love everything but one thing >_<

why was the spawn protection changed from 30 seconds to 10 seconds? :/ now that we cant scroll... gl to those of you in a war... gunna need 4k mspd just to leave a PvP map... :/

though i do like the no scroll update very very much... i just dont see why you would reduce SP when you fixed the problem with people using spawn protection to skill people, warring in tg/dod/ruins will be h3ll now... and those people trying to get away from a pker are doomed xD

on a positive note :) the new costume is awesome!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to get it, i dont even care about the 50% exp.... it looks effin amazing!!!! xD

#103 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:14 PM

Does this mean this is the only drop from these raids? WHat are the chances? What else does it drop?
I wouldn't want to pay money for coins to 'have a chance at' a good box really. Or to get a legendary gear to NPC (as it's all chivalrous anyway).

I hope you can answer me.

+1

If i see another legendary arum plate chest after killing another boss in this game i think im going to toss my monitor out the window. Blue armor is basically pretty ground decarations now, I dont even bother picking them up to npc anymore, ill be full of crap armor in 5 mniutes of farming.

#104 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:17 PM

+1

If i see another legendary arum plate chest after killing another boss in this game i think im going to toss my monitor out the window. Blue armor is basically pretty ground decarations now, I dont even bother picking them up to npc anymore, ill be full of crap armor in 5 mniutes of farming.

Blue armors should be changed to be fairly rare instead of every drop. I say a 3% chance or something.

I don't even think armors should drop from regular enemies, but if so..

Yellow drops @ 5% for normal mobs.
Blue drops @ 1-5% for higher monsters of the same type. (Demi-boss, w/e.)
Blue drops @ 5-7% for boss monsters.

Edited by Rukario, 12 May 2011 - 02:19 PM.

#105 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:18 PM

Still my solution is /scratch the storyline on the UW and Make the teams random like sometimes its JO/AR and RC/FG then FG/AR JO/RC and so on....add that with something that removes players from being afk for too long.

First off, it is well known that people switch to the winning side. It has been brought up multiple times on the forums to randomize it so everyone is in a faction but fighting for a random side. Honestly this never made sense to me, so I came up with an alternative. If anybody knows anything about the 10-17year old range (range varies) you will know that friends are made and betrayed on a regular basis. This being said I think we should stick with fighting for our factions but eliminate the alliances that the factions have (in other words have the factions' allies be random for each war). Let them get mad at each other every now and then. This will make it so you can still collect points for those pesky equipment pieces but you will never know what the winning side is cuz it will change from game to game.

Long story short: Don't randomize the character's roles in UW; randomize the faction's roles.
Link

I agree xD

I, and I'm sure most of the community, would like to see that ratio be reversed. I challenge you to fix at least two bugs for every one item mall item you implement into the game. It will make the community happy to see that their pleas aren't going unheard, and make the game better to play.
Link

2:1 ratio requested

Item Mall 2 item mall updates

Bug Fixes 6 bug fixes
  • Oblivion Temple raid bosses correctly have a chance to drop the Pharaoh's Armory Crate and Pharaoh's Chest of Masks.
  • Demon Metal now drops as a common material within the Oblivion Temple (B3).
  • Corrected issue with PAT item planet restriction which prevented players from using PAT vehicles in Breezy Hills.
  • Corrected ignore feature for Windows XP users.
  • Corrected issue which caused the client to freeze when entering Desert City of Muris from Gates of Muris.
  • Corrected several issues where quests have not been working due to client/server de-synchronization.

3:1 ratio received

I LOVE YOU!!!! :)

#106 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:20 PM

Blue armors should be changed to be fairly rare instead of every drop. I say a 3% chance or something.

I don't even think armors should drop from regular enemies, but if so..

Yellow drops @ 5% for normal mobs.
Blue drops @ 1-5% for higher monsters of the same type. (Demi-boss, w/e.)
Blue drops @ 5-7% for boss monsters.

That means your going to get a ton of more distilled waters...joy....

#107 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:23 PM

That means your going to get a ton of more distilled waters...joy....

Crafting components and all other drops could be reduced as well.

Instead of getting such drops, you could get something, like, say, 10 Zulie.

---

EDIT: Or as I've said in a different topic, there could be a "etc" item that's pretty much useless, stacks, and can be sold to an NPC for a somewhat decent amount. Created for a set group of NPCs. This would be the most common drop.

Edited by Rukario, 12 May 2011 - 02:24 PM.

#108 CastanhoBR

CastanhoBR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:Burguer King

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

Wait... what!? No more scrolls?
Explain please.

#109 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

Crafting components and all other drops could be reduced as well.

Instead of getting such drops, you could get something, like, say, 10 Zulie.

If i see zulie drops again im definilty going to toss my monitor out the window LOL

Edit: No more scrolling out of PVP maps now...Pk at your own risk in DOD ^^

Edited by Sathanas, 12 May 2011 - 02:25 PM.

#110 GreylaVu

GreylaVu

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

Yeah it's gonna suck badly. Hopefully the no-scroll policy is only for union war/TG or something.

Geez dont you guys get it just go out of the ruins and scroll from there, you dont have to walk back,

#111 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

If i see zulie drops again im definilty going to toss my monitor out the window LOL

Edit: No more scrolling out of PVP maps now...Pk at your own risk in DOD ^^

Edited my post for another example.

Geez dont you guys get it just go out of the ruins and scroll from there, you dont have to walk back,

I think you're the first person to actually realize this besides me. I was just waiting. LOL

Edited by Rukario, 12 May 2011 - 02:28 PM.

#112 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:28 PM

Finally an awesome patch. I'm actually looking forward to UW. Finally no more scrolling or Spawn pro`ing. Excited to see how the uw map looks now as well.

#113 Santa1K

Santa1K

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • Location5341, 5837

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:31 PM

Yeah, kinda funny how that stated happening after i quit talking to Justin and Santa...kinda got tired of the fried chicken comments and that whole warring business, but im going off topic..

Lol you seriously think i would go out of my way to kos you or have someone kos you? even if i did wanted you kos'd i woulda done it myself. i dont (cuss word) over someone unless i need to.

#114 CastanhoBR

CastanhoBR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:31 PM

Yuup, bought my points for the new look :3
sweeeeeeet

#115 gangsterash1

gangsterash1

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:33 PM

HAIL TO THIS PATCH :)

this is what we want to see more in the future!
thanks devs, moderators and everyone!

#116 CastanhoBR

CastanhoBR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

I hate to not have scrolls to shady, prison, ruins, d.o.d, el verloon. Thats the only fail on roseonlinegame.com

#117 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Finally an awesome patch. I'm actually looking forward to UW. Finally no more scrolling or Spawn pro`ing. Excited to see how the uw map looks now as well.

looking forward to the uw map..not looking forward to the uneven teams...and now people arent even going to do down to "proof hunt" as you cant scroll out. Ether noones going to leave the spawn now, or the teams are going to get even finally....

#118 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:35 PM

I hate to not have scrolls to shady, prison, ruins, d.o.d, el verloon. Thats the only fail on roseonlinegame.com

There should only be scrolls to towns, like they currently have. Doing anything else just makes the players extremely lazy.

#119 AzNx

AzNx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:42 PM

why not have the scrolls work in pvp zones if your not being attacked? :/

#120 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:46 PM

why not have the scrolls work in pvp zones if your not being attacked? :/

This gives me the idea of not being able to log out and/or use a scroll until you have your "safe time" period.

This would be more effective than forcing all players not being able to scroll out, but this also causes problems for players running around in circles.

#121 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:47 PM

looking forward to the uw map..not looking forward to the uneven teams...and now people arent even going to do down to "proof hunt" as you cant scroll out. Ether noones going to leave the spawn now, or the teams are going to get even finally....

Blocking scrolls doesn't correlate to people not going down. Also, it happens a lot with or without it where people don't go down because they get camped. And I saw people posting about rebuffing, honestly truth is, it's not often that people fight for 20 mins straight without dying once. Self buff-wise, it's pretty simple to run to a random area during uw to quickly rebuff self buffs with buff pots which is what I do in all wars. Uneven teams will always be there unless there's a system to distinguish leechers from fighters and penalizes them.

Edited by tENLAVUU, 12 May 2011 - 02:51 PM.

#122 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:48 PM

I think you're the first person to actually realize this besides me. I was just waiting. LOL

lol i was the first :D

Die then you'll be respawned near the exit :)

#123 Santa1K

Santa1K

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • Location5341, 5837

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:49 PM

This gives me the idea of not being able to log out and/or use a scroll until you have your "safe time" period.

This would be more effective than forcing all players not being able to scroll out, but this also causes problems for players running around in circles.

easy fix. Just hit Save town instead of respawn. Save town has been useless, now is the time for people to make use of it.

#124 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:50 PM

lol i was the first :)

Right, lmao. I was going to comment on that but I forgot. :|

easy fix. Just hit Save town instead of respawn. Save town has been useless, now is the time for people to make use of it.

This doesn't work if you're training in a PVP Map or something and you haven't died. x]

Edited by Rukario, 12 May 2011 - 02:51 PM.

#125 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:52 PM

Zeppelin, i do believe i have found a problem with the oblivion temple ruvens tokens. I have killed the boss several times and have gotten the same 2 things every time. I have gotten lisent al(2) and legendary skull breakers, these are the only 2 items that are dropping from it so far...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users