Patch Notes v.339

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#51 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

worst patch ever

#52 adrastia

adrastia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

So if you actually go along with this dumb UW idea, that would mean that prices on UW would go up..
WHY? I just sold my chiv 15's last night for 550m/600m each..now they're going to be worth more.
Sigh.. but anyways, fail patch. Now there's gonna be hella PKers in DoD..more than there already were.

#53 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

I'd like to provide a little feedback or insight behind the Developers intention for changing the Union Wars to every 4 hours. They wanted to address the concerns of imbalanced wars, and wars going off with significantly uneven teams. They looked at our peak hours for User numbers and devised a schedule they believe will be best suited for our game and of course you, the players. They feel that with the Union War being ever 4 hours, this will promote more even teams and less chance of wars being imbalanced, as the desire to compete in the Union War will increase.

Zep, if the dev team is slowly trying to implement the roseonline apocalypse, please just tell us...(or switch the game developers and the item mall developers around, which would work too)

#54 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:53 PM

How about this. Keep the 4 hour Union War schedules, but create a seperate sub lvl 100 union war on alternating hours. I know people have suggested this in the past, and some things would need to be changed such as the crystals hp.

Actually wait, that would require class balancing and we can't rely on that any time soon.

#55 RandomDutch

RandomDutch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:54 PM

Zep, if the dev team is slowly trying to implement the roseonline apocalypse, please just tell us...(or switch the game developers and the item mall developers around, which would work too)

+500 ^^"

#56 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:55 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+99999999

#57 untamedpony

untamedpony

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Zep, if that is the reason for the uw hour change.....then they should have upped the points you get to make even worth everyone while to even do the uw. before it was every 2 hours, so in the new 4 hour time frame, you should double the points.

I will have to say those ya'll, this is a fail on the uw. you could have come up with something a little bit more creative to even out the sides, instead of cutting back the hours. if you want the sides to even out, then do it differently all together. what i mean is...... make it so all join in 1 or 2 area's, when the war starts each person id put in random sides to even out, it don't matter what guild they joined so they can still wear the jewelery, the points they get can still go in there guild's slot. well it's an idea, and you can still have it every 2 hours.

#58 Partay

Partay

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

=) Happy To Know Someone Likes My idea. Lets hope the GMs can See Good In It As Well. It Makes More Sense IMO. There will always Be A-_- nothing you can do about it if every 20min or so the need to AFK in them thus reducing the amount of A-_-. As for the balance in players issue, you can just set a cap of people on each side that allows the overflow to be placed in the otherside even if not in that faction, Yes it might mean some people fighting there friends but hey they wont take it personally everyone wants points.

Or as you enter the UW you will be allocated a side 10 mins before the war starts. Time to get into parties. You can be clever with it. Make sure you allocate a cleric evenly for each side.

#59 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole

can we forget all about this patch, dont implement it, and have servers up please?

+29834928348234234

#60 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:56 PM

What I can't understand is why you would or could do this. I hope you know, at the moment, union wars are the ONLY thing left for any players to do. Because, consequently, this game is boring as hell without them.

#61 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:57 PM

After talking with the Development Team, they want to leave the current changes in for this week and they will monitor both the Faction Wars, as well as the player feedback over the weekend and proceed accordingly for next week.

Please try to keep an open mind during this time, and take it as having a chance to help guide the direction of the game and the Faction Wars in general.

We are all now a part of a week long study, let's make the best of it!

#62 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:59 PM

Lol uw every 4 hours...I wonder who had this brilliant idea...what a fail...

#63 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts

zep
when i say this i think i speak for everyone,
but most are really gonna rather have uw every 2 hours and have uneven teams then to have every 4 hour

#64 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

After talking with the Development Team, they want to leave the current changes in for this week and they will monitor both the Faction Wars, as well as the player feedback over the weekend and proceed accordingly for next week.

Please try to keep an open mind during this time, and take it as having a chance to help guide the direction of the game and the Faction Wars in general.

We are all now a part of a week long study, let's make the best of it!

Ahh.. Guess what? That's the worst idea ever. I think it's time to say good bye to rose online. Because with this, it's done.

#65 koolpogi

koolpogi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

-sp
ftw

#66 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:01 PM

You hear that!? Nows our chance guys, to exploit the system and prove their experiment was a failure!

Everyone sign up on the same union,

Climb on top of the spawns and kill leechers,

Kill your own characters for points,

Crash other players and teleport out of the map!

#67 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Protest for 1 week then, No one sign up for UW and have it cancel every time

(its gonna happen anyway)

#68 rodrigo7ter

rodrigo7ter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Server:Draconis

What about if I cant login at that time when the event is happening?

#69 Alk3

Alk3

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

where can i find articles related to the ROSE for beginners ?
like tutorials/builds,
thanks..

#70 onizuk4

onizuk4

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:02 PM

what u think???? i dont have time the whole day to wait 4 hours for ONE1111 union-war LOL

to balance the war ===> balance the classes!!!

#71 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

zeppelin...did you mean like real life pirate? so you want me to dress like a pirate with my friends, then take a photo? I'm gonna win if this is the case...

ROFL

UW is all their too do in this game anyway. The quests are pathetic and a waste of time, farming is crap, their are no other war like material like UW. I'd rather have a unbalanced war every 2 hours,fight against the odds, rather than having to wait 4 hours to do the same thing.

Why lower the main reason MOST PLAYERS play?

If anything, GO TO THE SUGGESTIONS, READ MINE OR iBryan, and get to work.

Relax, man.
There is still a way to say what you think, and to talk to the Staff.
Even if you dont like what they do, they still aim for your good and tryin to do their best. Mistakes happen.
And they are still Human, even if you never saw them.

what u think???? i dont have time the whole day to wait 4 hours for ONE1111 union-war LOL

to balance the war ===> balance the classes!!!

1st part, look adove.
2nd part, +1.

Edited by Aviv4, 19 May 2011 - 01:03 PM.

#72 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

You hear that!? Nows our chance guys, to exploit the system and prove their experiment was a failure!

Everyone sign up on the same union,

Climb on top of the spawns and kill leechers,

Kill your own characters for points,

Crash other players and teleport out of the map!

I like my idea better <_<

#73 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:03 PM

Zep plz tell develoment to change it back....
Everyone plays this game for UW and thats what makes this game unique to other games

#74 archfester

archfester

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:03 PM

if the war is only gonna be every 4 hours can you atleast double the points to 30 for sides and 45 for taking the middle crystal =/

#75 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:05 PM

This is by far the stupidest thing thing I have seen in a patch since returning to this game. There were far better solutions that I saw proposed by other players on this matter, that wouldn't require upsetting people further. Its, personally, bad for me because my main character is a full support cleric. this means I don't get proofs for extra points..And unless it has been fixed since last week, it seemed like they already cut the number of points I was getting per war from 60pts to 30pts. So now its going to take me 8 times as long to save up enough points for something? Sucks to be clerics(or really anyone who needs the uw to save up for the gear). <_<

As for the suggestions..perhaps going through the forums and reading over what users have suggested would be a start...I dont remember anyone suggest upping the time between union wars. For instance, one of the best proposals I saw, was someone(and I wish I could give them credit) proposed making the sides of the war random..Like maybe Ar/Jo vs RC/FG one time..then AR/RC vs JO/FG another time.. Or what is already being suggested as alternatives now in the thread (Like Krenke's wise solution to the problem..with putting overflow of characters on the other team..).

This weeks going to suck. :mellow: Hope they will undo what they did next week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users