More Eden Npc's In Pront - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

More Eden Npc's In Pront

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 RegalPrime

RegalPrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:23 PM

Wooh finally a new world edens warp.
I have one major problem for VIP users, there is no warp option inside of edens to warp to pront.
If you are NOT Vip, your only choice is pront (which is understandable).

Kinda annoying when you use edens warp for vip users that you have to choose somewhere like geffen and then warp to pront from there.

#27 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

I would rather make an "Eden Bwing" instead of TONS of NPCs everywhere.

I think everyone would rather this too.

But we know its gonna end up in the Kafra Shop for $1 a pop or something crazy and noone will use it lol
Should just be given as a reward for doing Eden Quests, and an NPC in Eden Group that lets you pick up 5 per day or something.

Edit: Even better. How about you add accessories as rewards for Eden Quests, and they give a skill "Teleport to Eden HQ" and it has a 30 minute cooldown or something.

Edited by Wiggles, 25 May 2011 - 07:24 PM.

#28 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:06 PM

Hmm, an eden accessory that when put on brings up the "go to Eden Group".. That could be interesting, but I'm not sure if a cool down would be possible.

For the eden Bwing I was thinking that you would get 1 when doing TI quests, and we would also sell them cheap in the Kafra shop. So you could earn them to help you get to and fro in the TI quests.

But either item is a bit away from a working status right now (in fact it isn't requested yet).

For now more Eden NPCs it is!

#29 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:11 PM

We can only tell you what would make our gameplay fun, you do with that what you can.

Posted A minute ago

Also, now I know you are online. Go ban those bots I just sent you on MSN =P

#30 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:18 PM

Sadly I have a choice.

I can finish up the maintenance stuff so we have the patch we planned, or I could spend 2 hours blocking the bots. Both have value and both would be appreciated I'm sure, but unfortunately I have to use my time for the tasks I'm being paid to do, which is making sure we keep updating and eventing and posting.

I'll ask a GM to do a prontera sweep, but that is all they have time to do until the tickets stop being so many days back. Because those players deserve answers as fast as we can get them.

#31 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:27 PM

It would be nice to replace the novice potions with an eden wing reward imo, or give us the option to accept experience or items, or increase the required killcounts. I'm doing the 27 - whatever (41?) quests at the moment, and for instance, the kill 10 p. spores one is completely not worth going back to turn in, just because it can be completed so quickly relative to the time it takes to turn it in. The peco peco quest gives better experience.

Also, around that level, I think newer players no longer find novice potions quite as useful, but I could be wrong on that, as I'm just hammering through fish.

Edited by Sera, 25 May 2011 - 09:28 PM.

#32 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:46 AM

Each town will likely only have 1 Eden person, I would rather make an "Eden Bwing" instead of TONS of NPCs everywhere. Of course exiting the eden group will put you on your last entering map or your save point.

The Cat Camp is ok because it is "town like"

For ideas, I usually like discussing ideas in the forums, but specific issues like bug reports I prefer to get tickets.

This one could have gone either way, but it is a small request to put 1 more Eden there, and I wanted to get it before maint tomorrow.

Does this mean you will place the eden NPC's in front of the cats that are in the fields? They don't have camps inside the cities just right out side!

spl_fild02: 25, 207
man_fild02: 129, 47

I agree with them requiring Cat's paw points. It gives a good reward for doing the quest and people who are hunting there are probably going to do them anyways. I know I have just so I can use storage in new world.

#33 Nilami

Nilami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:30 AM

For the love of God-Poing, PLEASE put a 5x5 (or similar) no-vend/no-chat "box" around Kafra and Eden NPCs. PLEASE.

I don't mind that enterprising vendors see a chance to gain more attention by being near these NPCs, and frankly it is nice to shop while you're running errands to storage or whatever. But it has always been seriously detrimental to have chats and vends blocking a player's actual view of the most important NPCs in the game.

If there was ever anything you could do to make game play smoother for players, it would be to do this. I would absolutely support it above anything else you might be working on to make players happy.

#34 TrueMaster

TrueMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationFar Northern California
  • Server:Valkyrie->Chaos

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:38 PM

There seems to be a problem with the new eden npc's on valk either they criss cross you or just the west one sends you back to the east spawn point when you leave. I haven't checked the other one yet.

Edit: Thank you for the new eden NPC's, its awesome to be able to keep hammering on lvling with out having to go through the cross town lagventure to get vip buffs.

Edited by TrueMaster, 26 May 2011 - 07:41 PM.

#35 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:50 PM

There seems to be a problem with the new eden npc's on valk either they criss cross you or just the west one sends you back to the east spawn point when you leave. I haven't checked the other one yet.

Edit: Thank you for the new eden NPC's, its awesome to be able to keep hammering on lvling with out having to go through the cross town lagventure to get vip buffs.

Yeah they criss cross. Hopefully this gets fixed in tuesday's maint.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users