AL3 Turn-in for iRO Anniversary - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

AL3 Turn-in for iRO Anniversary

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#26 liang2

liang2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:28 PM

make base exp and job exp convertible please
so we can stop being 150/47 forever D:

#27 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:07 PM

It had too many dragons and caused server lag.

1 RG with Ifrit Ring set are even Better...They Make Time STOP and massacre people. Every time they walk pass you party... ( and your dead )

#28 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:03 AM

flamelord does nothing, its elemental sword that lags people (and rabbit hat to a lesser extent).

and please NO AL3, just spent 2 weeks solid in there. Pick somewhere new! Al3 and jup are good enough, lvling events should be in non-used maps with exp/spawn buffs. I still think there should be a poring kill count, cause i mean really it takes ages to kill 200 of them (since you can't mob etc).

#29 Cylon

Cylon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:22 AM

Wow even D... is resorting to cheating.

His guild still sucks though!!

Did I miss something? Please explain your comment.

btw, I vote for kasa turn in with dragon hat to increase exp

#30 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:12 PM

Did I miss something? Please explain your comment.

btw, I vote for kasa turn in with dragon hat to increase exp

Kasa turn-in sucks IMO. I think others would also agree with me.

#31 Chewbacca2

Chewbacca2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:43 PM

Gravity totally deserves a pump in their revenue from gwings and hebms >.>

#32 jake0619

jake0619

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:46 PM

Increase spawn by like 3x on major lvling areas (ID3, AL3, Jupe,etc). I wouldn't mind without the TI's but if you put it on those maps that'd be ok

#33 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

Increase spawn by like 3x on major lvling areas (ID3, AL3, Jupe,etc). I wouldn't mind without the TI's but if you put it on those maps that'd be ok

i think 5x would be the best XP

#34 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

what are you talking about cheating

what are you talking you talking about cheating? he was just stating a fact, that had nothing to do with cheating

#35 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:50 PM

I love dragons and popsicle golems, but they have been over done. They were good because the map shape, the monster reward and relatively simple setup for maximum carnage.

Nameless island is interesting, but not sure how in love players are with the map shape. Kasas was just too dang huge of a map, that to get it "full" we would have to do like 6x spawn which has its own issues. Maybe disabling gwinging would help with the overall attitude (less Ksing I'd hope).

This week is going to be a "light" maintenance, not too much event wise in-game this week as we need a break so everyone can get pumped for next week's event start.

Right now want to get some basic things in-game now so we don't need worry about it when we are in event fever.

#36 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:37 PM

I love dragons and popsicle golems, but they have been over done.

New World and Dimensional Gorge.

Have similar map shapes, and only slightly weaker monsters.

Tatachos and Centipedes are perfect.. You could even include the other NW monsters as turnins for lower levels, to split the server up a bit so we aren't all lagging 1 map.

And yes turn G.Flywings off XD

#37 kotoyuri

kotoyuri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:42 PM

harpies aginz

#38 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:09 PM

Tatachos and Centipedes are perfect.. You could even include the other NW monsters as turnins for lower levels, to split the server up a bit so we aren't all lagging 1 map.

PINGUICULAS OR CORNUS! And XX% Elder Branch drop.

Well, well... Make two maps with the same average level. In one, accept great wings. In the other one, forbid it. Let people choose.

For low-levels... I would recommend Anolians or Majorous in Glast Heim. But New World is cute... :(

Note: It will be just boring as hell not having a portal there. I mean... When we need to refill arrows or potions... And yes. There are no tool dealers at New World.

#39 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:14 PM

New World and Dimensional Gorge.

Have similar map shapes, and only slightly weaker monsters.

And yes turn G.Flywings off XD

new world. yes. non-gwing? no... if i dont want to party for ti event, or use small party thats not stationary/dragfest, im gonna gwing around. disabling that for those maps is a load of :(. if your a halfway decent player, you can fking figure out whats your mob and someone elses. the rest are friends and should be banned anyways. dont blame the tool, blame the shoddy carpenter

#40 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

I love dragons and popsicle golems, but they have been over done. They were good because the map shape, the monster reward and relatively simple setup for maximum carnage.

Nameless island is interesting, but not sure how in love players are with the map shape. Kasas was just too dang huge of a map, that to get it "full" we would have to do like 6x spawn which has its own issues. Maybe disabling gwinging would help with the overall attitude (less Ksing I'd hope).

This week is going to be a "light" maintenance, not too much event wise in-game this week as we need a break so everyone can get pumped for next week's event start.

Right now want to get some basic things in-game now so we don't need worry about it when we are in event fever.

I do agree with the over used AL3 map, but that in some way dont quit the fact on how awsome is it. XD
However are other options like new world, and dimensional george all of them with 3x respawn and disabled Gwing.
No offense but a lot of guilds with gwing parties messed it for the other players. :C

#41 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

if you do the new world it would have to be 6x or more of a spawn, there just is a so low amount of monsters there. The morroc second map would be a fun place to go for a kill count.

#42 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:11 PM

if you do the new world it would have to be 6x or more of a spawn, there just is a so low amount of monsters there. The morroc second map would be a fun place to go for a kill count.

Its not that bad. I went there just by myself and I was pulling some good mobs. Another time an RK was there with Tao DB and It really sped up the spawn for both of us, and I asked my friend to come on ranger with firetrap and it was possibly the best exp I had before Abyss. The more people killing there, the better the spawn rate gets.

The only issue is when parties drag huge mobs around the map, it slows up spawn. But I think with the Hillslions there, they run fast and hit so fast they will rape endure and their crit wounds will make potting much harder, so the big mobs will be less. Parties would be smarter to sit in one spot and destroy anything that comes onscreen.

#43 Wanderer

Wanderer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:18 PM

Majoruros 4x spawn w/turn in and warper for the lowbies :(

#44 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:21 PM

new world. yes. non-gwing? no... if i dont want to party for ti event, or use small party thats not stationary/dragfest, im gonna gwing around. disabling that for those maps is a load of :(. if your a halfway decent player, you can fking figure out whats your mob and someone elses. the rest are friends and should be banned anyways. dont blame the tool, blame the shoddy carpenter

+1 to this... disabling gwing would be dragging party hence slow turn-in/kill-count results.

#45 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:08 PM

disabling gwing would be dragging party hence slow turn-in/kill-count results.

You can't drag large mobs there effectively because of critical wounds and hillslions.

#46 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:08 AM

Like if 2x exp isn't enough? :(

#47 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:40 AM

You can't drag large mobs there effectively because of critical wounds and hillslions.

well. if you suck you cant drag there yeah i guess, but just outing yourself like that seems kinda silly...

#48 Snewt

Snewt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:17 AM

Kasa turn-in sucks IMO. I think others would also agree with me.

Kasa was GREAT for job experience. I had parties that could get at least 2, sometimes 3 per HE manual. :) It's a pity we don't have the job exp manuals that other RO's do!

#49 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:26 AM

The GWings are occasionally useful as a last ditch effort to save a half-wiped party, but yeah, they get used for griefing in these events a lot more often than they get used for their actual purpose, so I agree with disabling them on the event maps.

AL3 is actually a pretty terrible choice for an event that's supposed to be for everyone. Although the map shape and overall setup is nice for mass pickup groups, their element, huge MDEF, and low attack power combine to make it pretty much a melee-only map. They aren't nukable, they aren't trappable, and no one wants or needs support.

Ice titans work for everyone, but they've definitely been done too many times, we need a new target.

IMO, New World is probably best. Pretty much everyone can fight there, and most of the maps are average size with straightforward layout. There's the issue of needing access via quest, but a teleporter NPC can address that.

#50 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:03 AM

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1992/

100 kills of they: 624k base, 404k job. More than any turnin until today... At least for people not third class. This is more exp than the Medusas turnins for VIPs. So putting a dragon hat or something like it could make us get 1.2m per turnin... If we can choose between base or job.

Cornus could be a turnin for people 90~130, and then put... Let me think.

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/2024/

Or a multiple morroc spirit hunting at Dimensional Gorge... Like.

Kill 20 of each incarnation of Morroc, making one turnin with variety of monsters, unlike the default turnins with just one monster. And if you want a way to VIPs get more exp... Make they be able to get a 50 kills of each instead~~~~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users