1. Hexing/GRF Modding seems to be OFFICIALLY semi-allowed, which means it's fully allowed undercover, and that people will continuously get away with spamming skills potions/ales faster than the average player
2. Certain guilds who cheat, by using Real Money Trading, or the above programs which mess with packets or in-RAM data, will continue to get stronger while passing these cheats to their guildmates
3. Royal Guards, like a MASTERSMITH type class, still break 3 types of armor at around a 50% change per attack which can be used 3 times per second while teleporting to your character like a snapping sura with 30% reflect and 80% long range reduction. Makes alot of sense.
4. Trolls are around 2.5x worse and need more food since their hunger hasnt been satiated by people with real suggestions to balance and moderation of forums have not been here for the past month.
5. Heimdallr's live chat was good in theory, but it's unknown whether him and the rest of the team are going to put these suggestions into the game to make it better for each and every person, and there has been silence on this subject, causing people who were not trolls, to become angry and turn into trolls.
If you're a non-cheating normal player, hurry up and make your reports of the known cheaters who abuse GRF modding, hexing parts or all of the client itself, and stomp them out. In my opinion there needs to be a Game Master spy on these reported players, during woe times, so that their character can be seeen BLATANTLY bypassing what their characters stats can achieve, such as pre-renewal grimtoothing at 190 aspd when they have 1 agi on their character build. Investigate with common sense and achieve balance, weed out the numbskulls. Fix the game too, and its broken mechanics it's not that hard. I would fix all the program abuse, and classes brokenality right now within the span of a 12 hour work shift if I worked there. A challenge? No. It is a hobby, and I like to make things right for all the people who play this game.
Isn't the GM team and development team supposed to be onto this already?
Edited by veteran2003, 07 June 2011 - 10:53 AM.