• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kentrick

Kentrick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:08 AM

Hi to all My name Is Lawrence Kentrick and im just new at roseonline game hopefully i'll enjoy the game and the Community.i've been still patching my rose for now and posted here.
i want to know if you do have a list of Rules so i can have a guide on what to do and what not to do?thx :o

#2 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:15 AM

Hi, welcome to Rose Online.

Guides about all different classes can be found in the class discussion part of the forums.

Rules ? http://forums.warppo...n-of-the-rules/, thread about what is and isnt allowed., but to make it easy:

Dont use bots, automated farm/lvl programms or whatever, why play if you do, stop right here.

Pick up all drops you get from lvl 1 up and sell the ones worth money to other people ( venders) the rest to NPCs. Look out for chemicals, lisents and powders in particular since they are worth good money.

#3 Kentrick

Kentrick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:25 AM

thx for the reply :o.can i know or see if how many players are online for this particular time?or a command?where can we get this so called ultimate game card?what does it give?are donations items tradable?how can i see what stats does it give?

Edited by Kentrick, 11 June 2011 - 07:31 AM.

#4 Raabit

Raabit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:55 AM

Welcome! I hope you find the community ingame enjoyable. If you read and follow the quests you should have no problem learning the game. When you get to zant or junion take a look through the shops to find out what people are buying so you know what to sell to people and what to just npc like logi said. As far as the game card goes you can read about it on the forums or at warpportal.com good luck and have fun.

#5 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Server:Both

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:17 AM

Welcome to ROSE! [: And yes, most donation items are tradable/sellable. But make sure you read the description first -- a few are not!

If you happen to start on the Draconis server, feel free to add me ( Kytt )! I just started there, and would really like some new friends on that server! ^_^

#6 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

Welcome to ROSE, hope you are able to enjoy both the game and the forum. Choosing server to play it's a big part of your game experience. Leonis have been around for a long time, hence more population and more geared item and rare items. Draconis is a new server for about a year and most of the player in that side is new or people who want to start from scratch. Population wise I think they are lacking a lot but I assume it will be more peaceful. :o

#7 paLDube

paLDube

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Locationheaven
  • Server:leonis

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:30 PM

hello welcome to rose . . hope your not gonna be a troll in the future. enjoy

#8 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:24 AM

It might be a good idea to skim through the Privacy Policy, User Agreement and the Account Policy :o Most people do not read it but it's really helpfull if you want to know what is allowed and what is not.
For guides and other helpfull stuff, please visit Rawrrz' list of Quests and Guides.

I hope you enjoy your stay :D

Edited by gEddeh, 12 June 2011 - 03:25 AM.

#9 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:02 PM

Welcome! Go for Leonis and enjoy :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users