30 replies to this topic

#26 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:26 AM

Well, since the s1, the scythes were rumored to be for shamans and soul hunters. Yes, if must pick a class, it would fit more for the soul hunters but whips dont fit at all for shamans, and soul hunters (kruxenas in general) look more sadistics than reapers. I am only playing with the idea of those 4 weapons, that is why i selected those classes, but there are hundreds of types of weapons and all are welcome to suggest new weapons for those classes.

In any case, the main point of the thread was to suggest new weapons and give each mage their own weapon, and lately the idea of elemental weapons. Wich weapons go for each class, is a matter of taste and is great to see all the suggestions.

Edited by Nadesh, 06 October 2010 - 03:51 AM.

#27 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:33 AM

shythes

I don't think the devs will know what's a shythes xD

#28 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:51 AM

Ah, what a shame, those are great weapons :p_devil:

#29 Xaptor7

Xaptor7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Amerifail
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:00 AM

What about a new one handed sword, for templars and tempests, that includes magic properties on it? And since the warrior types are so bulky, why not add a pike and/or spear weapon for them? :blink:
Also have a net that rogues and hunters may use :p_devil:

#30 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:08 AM

Yes, an electric sword for tempelars could be great too: the idea about the elemental weapons is to dont have phyisical dmg on them, only elemental dmg, that deal auto attack short range dmg too, but with an int modifier and reduced by resistances and not by defense. This wouldnt be oped because most casters dont have attack speed buffs (only tempests have one, 10 lvls for -0.5, and druids), and lots of players have capped resistances; it also could be a way of fix the Druids problem.

About spears and haldberds, yes, it could be great for warriors and defenders.

(edited): yes, and the idea of the nets is great, it could go in the lines of this suggestion, Ammunition Hunter/Rogue. People suggested to be able to make mines (like the avenger ones but weaker) and other things. But as the game is, maybe it could be implemented more as a skill than as an item. But i would like to hear more about it.

Edited by Nadesh, 06 October 2010 - 05:14 AM.

#31 wanksta

wanksta

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:45 AM

89 launcher Posted Image

Edited by wanksta, 03 November 2011 - 10:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users