cant beleive this community - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

cant beleive this community

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

A while back I created a character on the Leonis server just to see how it was. The AP map had a considerable amount more people in it than Draconis usually does. When I was running to Zant I noticed a low level running after someone in CG asking if he would help him find his way to somewhere (i forgot where). The guy in the CG didn't respond the entire time he was walking and eventually walked into luxem tower. I ended up helping the poor kid find his way (imagine his shock when a newb comes by with all the information he desired). I added him to my friends list and told him if he ever needs any help to just pm me and ask. During my weeklong stay on the leonis server I found one high level person (a cleric who stopped and buffed me as I was leveling in luxem) who was kind or even acknowledged that I existed. Needless to say, I decided that Leonis was cold and unwelcoming and I happily moved back to the Draconis server where I could make up for the unfriendliness towards the newbs that I witnessed there and spent my entire day in low level areas buffing and helping newbs.

Granted, I am my own person. I chose a cleric so I could level up and help others even after I was long past their party range. It isn't uncommon of me to add newbs to my friends list so they can ranomly bombard me with questions or request that I help them level. If I don't know an answer to a question when someone is shouting it in junon I'll give them all the information I can and usually suggest they check out the compendium. and as most newbs do not use the forum and don't know what the compendium is *looks at hellguardian* I supply them with the link as well.

My suggestion to your problem with not being answered is switch servers. I grew up in an "old" community. I know how unwelcome you are if you weren't "old blood". Being as Draconis is still young and small we are more accepting and understanding towards those pesky little newbs because we actually remember when that was us.

Thanks for that reply :P. Still, I'll be fine on Leonis, plus all my IM items are there. As I said, I know the game quite well so I can survive :waddle:. Seriously I was just chit-chatting, but it made a mess ^^".

#52 SinX84

SinX84

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:52 AM

It might be a while for that

#53 mrkez

mrkez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:04 AM

just merge both servers and everything will get solved, all the economy things and that random prices coming from nowhere will get fair.

edit: things *

Edited by mrkez, 17 June 2011 - 08:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users