Alternative Client 0.1.66 New Origins - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Alternative Client 0.1.66 New Origins

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#26 WeltallOfId

WeltallOfId

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:34 PM

Could you explain better ? ._. i realy dont get it I have to Uninstall the Dragon saga ? And Rename it ? '-' and BTW It should be in it's own Dragon Saga folder ? What you mean by that '-'

If your going to download the client from here just rename the folder you have installed dragon saga in C:\Program Files\Gravity\Dragon Saga <<<< to for example "Dragon Saga2" and the folder that will be inside the 3 parts download should be the new Dragon Saga folder. I am pretty sure its that.

#27 DarknessKnight

DarknessKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:26 AM

If your going to download the client from here just rename the folder you have installed dragon saga in C:\Program Files\Gravity\Dragon Saga <<<< to for example "Dragon Saga2" and the folder that will be inside the 3 parts download should be the new Dragon Saga folder. I am pretty sure its that.

Ohh ok xD now i get thank you xD actualy i was downloading the 3 files But :\ i tried to download the first one and then when was like almost complete my conection Drop -.-' Hmm you guys dont have any Torrent or something do you ?

#28 WeltallOfId

WeltallOfId

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:40 AM

You can download the client that someone shares with torrent and says its 100% working. If though you want to stick to the download fro mthe sticky you can always use a download manager like flashget. It will make it download faster and if it interrupts it will resume from where it stopped.

#29 rokurosv

rokurosv

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:11 PM

Just a quick question. I've returned to the game after a long break, like 6 months maybe, and I found that the patching process was taking too long, I uninstalled and used the client found here. Right now the client is patching at 34.1%. I've notice that it does a lot of merging with the files. How long should I expect the update to be? And if I cancel right now will it continue where it left off?

#30 WeltallOfId

WeltallOfId

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:15 PM

First of all the patchign must be over 1GB of small tiny files that a lot of people are downloading and thus its very slow. Stopping it seems to only corrupt the download and the solution that exists which is to delete the patch,id seems to end up corrupting the game for a lot of people including me and some friends. They must be working on a solution as it seems.

#31 PoisonLust

PoisonLust

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:06 AM

Currently trying this out as well, but since it takes forever to patch, i'll come back and edit to let people know how it went xD Hope this alternate download works, all methods of getting the main sites client to work all failed >.<

#32 WeltallOfId

WeltallOfId

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:53 AM

Currently trying this out as well, but since it takes forever to patch, i'll come back and edit to let people know how it went xD Hope this alternate download works, all methods of getting the main sites client to work all failed >.<

Just because a bug broke the server it seems a lot of people are repatching and this because of high traffic the patch ends up being corrupt or so I understand.

Look at my post. With that alter client you will need jsut to wait 5 minutes of patching and your done. Worked on everyone that I know that got it.

#33 g1315555415

g1315555415

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:45 AM

I don't like megaupload =/ mediafire is easier and will this work for the date right now?

#34 g1315555415

g1315555415

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:04 AM

For those who have downloaded the client and have done a complete installation, but are having patch issues from Verderous Forest and the Sakura Event Map, this is a temporary solution to the issue until we are able to provide a new client to the site.

What am I downloading?
- By downloading the three files below, this is a complete client up to v.0.1.46. This should be able to get you past the Verderous Forest patch so that you can see items once again. It will also allow you to see the Sakura Event Map instead of Cookie Factory.

What is different about using this client compared to my current one?
- The biggest difference is that you are not running the game off of the DragonSaga.Exe file like the full installation allows you to. It will auto-run the patcher with the icon that it creates. For this one, you will need to run the patcher file in order to properly patch, which becomes very tedious in the long run. So this is the reason why we consider this as a temporary resolution for those that are affected. It is not recommended to use this client as your normal client. If you are able to use the Full Installer from the site or the alternative link, we suggest you do so.

How To Use This Method:
1. Rename your Dragon Saga folder to something else or uninstall the previous Dragon Saga installation.
2. Download the three files to a separate folder of it's own.
3. Make sure you have an updated version of Winrar.
4. Extract the first of the three files as it will extract from the other two afterwards.
5. Extract this folder to C:\Program Files\Gravity (It should be in it's own Dragon Saga folder)
6. Run the "Patcher" file inside the Dragon Saga folder. (You can right-click the icon and select "Create Shortcut" to create a copy of the file. That file cut and pasted on to your Desktop for convenience)

Again, we apologize for the delay it took to have a resolution to this issue. We thank you everyone for your patience and support.

Please download ALL 3 Files:
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

the patching is working so far :)

#35 TwinxBros

TwinxBros

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

Can u please make a video on step by step direction beacuse im clearly doing it wrong

#36 TwinxBros

TwinxBros

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:17 PM

um why every time i try to go into a channel i get disconneted? sigh

#37 TwinxBros

TwinxBros

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:18 PM

I keep getting disconneted when i try to go into a channel sigh.. this is why i quit games like this

#38 PoisonLust

PoisonLust

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:24 PM

Just because a bug broke the server it seems a lot of people are repatching and this because of high traffic the patch ends up being corrupt or so I understand.

Look at my post. With that alter client you will need jsut to wait 5 minutes of patching and your done. Worked on everyone that I know that got it.

Tried it, unfortunately it never worked for me, but thanks anyway ^^'

#39 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:37 PM

I keep getting disconneted when i try to go into a channel sigh.. this is why i quit games like this

Tried it, unfortunately it never worked for me, but thanks anyway ^^'

Can you explain how you are all completing this?

#40 TwinxBros

TwinxBros

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:37 PM

I finished the patch got into the game now i cant move? or move the courser?
wow

#41 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:13 PM

This client has been updated to 0.1.66. We will have a new installer added to the website within the next few days, hopefully. It is recommended that you use the one from the website as there is less difficulty and it will be installed properly for Windows recognition.

#42 WeltallOfId

WeltallOfId

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:05 PM

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

#43 DarknessKnight

DarknessKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:16 PM

I dont get it i already download the 3 files i have to do exactly what ? i have to extract the 3 parts beginning with the 1 then the 2 and then the 3 but I have to extract them In wich kind ..How can i say......because if i extract all of them at the same Folder the Archives will be replaced by the other ._. get it

#44 Zachlit

Zachlit

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

will some1 help me? when im finishing the update "version 1.44-5" its at 99.4 and then when i am dragging it up to see the bottom, my laptop is small, It just closes up, like i drag it and part of it dissapears then if i keep doing that, it dissapears and when it says patch complete or fail, it just shows a blank for where the place where it says notice and patch complete/ patch failed

#45 DarknessKnight

DarknessKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:41 PM

Actualy why do we have to download all the 3 parts ._. if..when i click on the patcher on the 1 part the game begin to Update?

#46 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

All three parts have the combined files for the client. If you do not download all three, then your client will be missing files.

#47 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

I dont get it i already download the 3 files i have to do exactly what ? i have to extract the 3 parts beginning with the 1 then the 2 and then the 3 but I have to extract them In wich kind ..How can i say......because if i extract all of them at the same Folder the Archives will be replaced by the other ._. get it

Download all 3 and Only Extract #1. When you extract #1, it will extract the other 2 automatically.

#48 WeltallOfId

WeltallOfId

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:11 AM

For a fast picture explain, Nolanvoid compressed the game but he chose an option like the picture bellow
Posted Image
which is choosing to split the file to 1gb parts. So all three files are the same folder.

All you have to do is have all three files in the same folder and just extract one of them
Posted Image

#49 DarknessKnight

DarknessKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:46 AM

Download all 3 and Only Extract #1. When you extract #1, it will extract the other 2 automatically.

So you Mean i just have to extract the part 1 i have to do a right click on the part 1 select the folder and then Extract it ?

#50 DarknessKnight

DarknessKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:50 PM

Dam i still with that After channel Crash D: dont Matter what i do after i chose the Channel it Crash OMFG D: please Help me -.- i download all the 3 parts and this issue still On

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users