FFS remove white imprison and manhole from woe - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 7 votes

FFS remove white imprison and manhole from woe

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 Misery

Misery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:04 PM

where is the fun in woe if you get manholed/white imprisoned 24/7 during woe
i beat a whole alliance ( like 30 people) solo just to get manholed for 7 min while i can't do anything and they break the emperium slowly next to me and abusing stuff like manhle spamm or white imprison/ganbantein combo which both got disabled on kro long time ago to be abused like that

#2 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

i know is anoying but during woe, you're not suppose to "solo" an aliance. because you can just get harrassed to death. tho if u bring at least 5more people then is a diffrent story, have them disable the shadow chaser and warlock and there you go

#3 Chewbacca2

Chewbacca2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:13 PM

What's the point of even implanting manhole if it's a PVP/WOE skill and can't be used in WOE?

#4 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:16 PM

WoE is not about soloing guilds. It's not even about 1 vs 1.

It's about the team as a whole. Take it as a compliment, though? Generally only the strongest / most annoying members get Manholed / White Imprisoned. ^^

#5 Fanny

Fanny

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:18 PM

7 mins, without using a bwing?

#6 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

i beat a whole alliance ( like 30 people) solo just to get manholed for 7 min while i can't do anything and they break the emperium slowly next to me and abusing stuff like manhle spamm or white imprison/ganbantein combo which both got disabled on kro long time ago to be abused like that

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, AND KRO TOO!!!!!!!!!! check last updates from kro:

1.- Manhole cant be casted to a target that is already in manhole, and cant be casted next to last manhole
2.- White crap cant be casted to some 1 under that state anymore, and gravitational field dont works anymore too

Dont pay attention to this trols, KRO THE HQ already nerf those craps

#7 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

Paging Haseo to talk about how many people he kills with his warlock in WoE.

#8 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:13 PM

You could have simply bwinged and come back in time to kill said people breaking your Emp. Brawn but no brain, huh?

#9 brothersfree

brothersfree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:08 PM

less qq and deal with it. it will be nerfed soon.

#10 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:53 PM

You could have simply bwinged and come back in time to kill said people breaking your Emp. Brawn but no brain, huh?

can't use items in imprisson.

#11 Fanny

Fanny

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:08 PM

"i beat a whole alliance ( like 30 people) solo just to get manholed for 7 min while i can't do anything and they break the emperium..."

#12 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:18 PM

WI = Alt+F4 or rendezvous by linker if you have one. Also better to sacrifice foods if you're running them than let a small party break your emp. We're talking about 7min of being WI/Manholed here.

#13 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:33 PM

"i beat a whole alliance ( like 30 people) solo just to get manholed for 7 min while i can't do anything and they break the emperium..."

Well the thread is about Manhole/WI, So what's the difference between either of em? They're both restraining. So what's your point? and lol Alt F4

#14 FatalityX

FatalityX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:01 AM

I must agree that these two skills really do take out the whole pvp aspect of woe. Whats the point in even going to woe when you just going to get manwholed. Its really frustrating, and you are simply helpless. Please remove it from woe. Im sure there will be more happy people that mad about it in the end. I wouldnt even wish manwhole upon my guild rival, just simply takes away the fun of player to player combat.

Or at least make some sorta potion that breaks the manwhole lock.

Edited by FatalityX, 15 June 2011 - 01:06 AM.

#15 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:11 AM

Or at least make some sorta potion that breaks the manwhole lock.

That's GTB for ya -_-

#16 Misery

Misery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:29 AM

7 mins, without using a bwing?

it's very smart to bwing out and get manholed again on the flag in spawn
what i got lol

#17 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:26 AM

sounds like you didnt solo the guild then. Now if one SC/lock could manhole and lock down an entire guild, that would be broken.

#18 Misery

Misery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:33 AM

uh i broke their stones and 1 barrac - parked my recaller there
recalled when the build up the stones - broke the other two barracs waited till stones where up again - recalled and broke the emp 8 min before woe ended cause they send like 10 people to stop me on the emp
then they came back and died first
then they recalled and spammed manhole white imprison
sounds like soloing them to me O.o

#19 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:45 AM

I don't really think manhole should be removed but definitely changed. Maybe some kind of immunity like when you enter the woe castle you can't be hit for a few seconds. Make it give the player that was manholed the same immunity after being manholed so it can't be chained over and over again.

I also wish there was certain equips that can't be stripped. I can't break a kvm weapon with my Pinpoint Attack. Same goes for a person with a Valk Armor or Sacred Mission. If the weapon or armor can't be broken it would be nice if it couldn't be stripped.

I hate to say it but the Chaser class is a little OP as of right now. They can level faster than any other class. They can spam manhole over and over until you flywing. They can strip your equips at a very high rate(and through fcp). You can't kill them because they can backslide cloak or throw shadow form on you.

With these skills its no wonder I am seeing more and more guilds with like 5 or 6 Chasers. Really the only way to counter it is to have your own Chaser manhole the other guilds Chasers. It is really bad on tues woe. Try breaking the stones, the barracades, and emp with a Guild with a bunch of Chasers. It turns into get to the stones, hit it a few times, manhole, butterfly wing out, come back in and get manholed again. Totally sucks.

#20 fasthands

fasthands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:02 AM

manhole/white impris need to give u a debuff so you can't be effected by these type of skills for like 5 seconds after they end

#21 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:16 AM

Please try dealing with a double Meg'd, Tao Gunka'd Storm Blaster and tell me that Manhole isn't needed. @@

#22 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:34 AM

lol at some of these posts. there are far more counters and ways to take out a chaser than just tryin to manhole the opposing chasers....... also if your guildies are gonna let you get manholed over and over till you fly wing or get imprisoned continuously without helping out then thats your guilds problem. woe can never really be "soloable" anymore with all the debuffs available. this isn't pvp with potential one on one fights. if it happens there, yea sure it sucks. but in woe, if you are anyone/recaller/person/thing that tries to rush ahead ahead of your guild and be the hero and you happen to get imprisoned or manholed, thats on you. if you're tryin to solo a whole guild by yourself but then they get smart and use skills to disable you, that's on you.

there are changes coming, so relax. in the meantime, have fun "soloing" such guilds.

#23 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:38 AM

Please try dealing with a double Meg'd, Tao Gunka'd Storm Blaster and tell me that Manhole isn't needed. @@

If people are near SB range they can still use Storm Blast so you're actually doing him a favor -_-

WI on the other hand stops the RK from casting Items/Runes.

#24 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:42 AM

If people are near SB range they can still use Storm Blast so you're actually doing him a favor -_-

WI on the other hand stops the RK from casting Items/Runes.

Just another thing that needs fixing.

#25 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:02 AM

I don't really think manhole should be removed but definitely changed. Maybe some kind of immunity like when you enter the woe castle you can't be hit for a few seconds. Make it give the player that was manholed the same immunity after being manholed so it can't be chained over and over again.

I also wish there was certain equips that can't be stripped. I can't break a kvm weapon with my Pinpoint Attack. Same goes for a person with a Valk Armor or Sacred Mission. If the weapon or armor can't be broken it would be nice if it couldn't be stripped.

I hate to say it but the Chaser class is a little OP as of right now. They can level faster than any other class. They can spam manhole over and over until you flywing. They can strip your equips at a very high rate(and through fcp). You can't kill them because they can backslide cloak or throw shadow form on you.

With these skills its no wonder I am seeing more and more guilds with like 5 or 6 Chasers. Really the only way to counter it is to have your own Chaser manhole the other guilds Chasers. It is really bad on tues woe. Try breaking the stones, the barracades, and emp with a Guild with a bunch of Chasers. It turns into get to the stones, hit it a few times, manhole, butterfly wing out, come back in and get manholed again. Totally sucks.

Although a Chaser can disable you, they can in no way kill a lv150 character by themselves. How is it OP when they're simply carrying out the role they were given? Also kRO's got a patch where you can't place a Manhole next to an existing one now, no? Chill out on that.

Also, PPA's not OP enough for forcing people to FCP themselves or having them default Valk Armor or Sacred Missions? Oh wait! I just realized that not everyone can wear Sacred Missions! The only ones who can wear those are the RG branch. And you can even break people's headgears too! Currently one of the ways to prevent an RG from taking advantage of spamming Reflect Damage on a precast is to bypass their FCP with Weakness. You can't even Dispel Reflect Damage...Also your own fault if you or your guild decides to attack a Chaser using Shadow Form. It becomes far too easy to kill a Chaser as soon as they use Shadow Form. Get a Genetic to Blood Sucker them or have a GX use Leech End on a Chaser that's under SF. Follow the Chaser until they die. They can't use items or skills while in SF.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users