FFS remove white imprison and manhole from woe - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 7 votes

FFS remove white imprison and manhole from woe

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:00 AM

There you go... but I bet that won't stop Warlocks for spam it on target right after WI is gone... so I guess it will be kinda like back to square 1?

#52 s0rrow

s0rrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:49 AM

where is the fun in woe if you get manholed/white imprisoned 24/7 during woe
i beat a whole alliance ( like 30 people) solo just to get manholed for 7 min while i can't do anything and they break the emperium slowly next to me and abusing stuff like manhle spamm or white imprison/ganbantein combo which both got disabled on kro long time ago to be abused like that

WTF? QQing about an ALLIANCE keeping you from SOLOING a castle by WI/manhole? seriously? and then coming here to ask for a WI/manhole nerf because you were unable to solo 30 people? GTFO

#53 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:09 PM

There you go... but I bet that won't stop Warlocks for spam it on target right after WI is gone... so I guess it will be kinda like back to square 1?

Yeah, but at least the person that was released for that 0.5seconds can potentially do something, even if it meant simply potting an Ale or two, before getting WI'ed again.

#54 Misery

Misery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:32 PM

WTF? QQing about an ALLIANCE keeping you from SOLOING a castle by WI/manhole? seriously? and then coming here to ask for a WI/manhole nerf because you were unable to solo 30 people? GTFO

U mad? sry that the small alliances on valk are so bad that you can solo them
someone that gets it's stones broken and all 3 barricades from a single person while defending with 40-50 people does not deserve a castle imo
it's just that they get castles because the 2 big allies fight about 1 single castle all woe long - if they would split into partys they could take like all the other castles until then skills that can disable you for more then 1 min are just imbalanced in a scenario where you ahve to defend something for 120 mins dosen't matter how many people it would take

Edited by Misery, 16 June 2011 - 12:32 PM.

#55 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:33 PM

Yeah, but at least the person that was released for that 0.5seconds can potentially do something, even if it meant simply potting an Ale or two, before getting WI'ed again.

True... but I didn't mean for a Warlock to be able to kill it with Gambantein but for just stop the player... even if you use ale again, you will find yourself again in the same situation where you are stuck there w/o doing anything... just that this time you will have more HP and SP.

I don't know, but for me it seems that this change won't affect in much the use and spam of WI.

#56 Icey

Icey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:52 PM

we don't want your 2 megs and a Brynhild to touch us + bapho horn small guild so we need to stop you. As some lv150 player said "You can't kill me?" of course we can't, but we can put you to stop at least. manhole and white imprison are preventing big guild like valk/unbound to rape small guild who got only have 5-10 members online + w/out god equips. so stop QQ. Come with more people instead of raiding 2-3 castles at the same time greedy people

Edited by Icey, 16 June 2011 - 12:56 PM.

#57 s0rrow

s0rrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:49 PM

U mad? sry that the small alliances on valk are so bad that you can solo them
someone that gets it's stones broken and all 3 barricades from a single person while defending with 40-50 people does not deserve a castle imo
it's just that they get castles because the 2 big allies fight about 1 single castle all woe long - if they would split into partys they could take like all the other castles until then skills that can disable you for more then 1 min are just imbalanced in a scenario where you ahve to defend something for 120 mins dosen't matter how many people it would take

and how is that the small guilds' problem? you have just answered your own thread. want to take castles? bring a group with you. hell, bring one more 150 RG with the same gear you have. it mustn't be that hard for you to find someone like that in your guild. and btw, you don't have to defend for 120 mins, 1 minute is enough if you break 1 minute before woe ends.

#58 Misery

Misery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:21 PM

and how is that the small guilds' problem? you have just answered your own thread. want to take castles? bring a group with you. hell, bring one more 150 RG with the same gear you have. it mustn't be that hard for you to find someone like that in your guild. and btw, you don't have to defend for 120 mins, 1 minute is enough if you break 1 minute before woe ends.

i am alone and do not use god items O.o

#59 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:39 PM

like really?

Okay, I got manhole the hell last woe just because i was the only AB healing barriers and the 3-9 people couldn't take one peg down because my sanct was healing faster than their damage?

Well FYI, I never complained about it, on my case I had my guildies killing the SC or I will just alt+F4... please, you are a freaking killer, I can only kill porings and family up to marins, congratz on soloing an alliance I guess, but manhole is a weapon that goes both ways, ask your fellow guildie that is a SC if he want that. Unless you don't care about it.

sheezzz, you sir just got the hate of a lot of people in this forum, asking to nerf a class that always live on the nerf side pre-renewal.

Edited by Kiryu, 16 June 2011 - 06:40 PM.

#60 Misery

Misery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:13 PM

like really?

Okay, I got manhole the hell last woe just because i was the only AB healing barriers and the 3-9 people couldn't take one peg down because my sanct was healing faster than their damage?

Well FYI, I never complained about it, on my case I had my guildies killing the SC or I will just alt+F4... please, you are a freaking killer, I can only kill porings and family up to marins, congratz on soloing an alliance I guess, but manhole is a weapon that goes both ways, ask your fellow guildie that is a SC if he want that. Unless you don't care about it.

sheezzz, you sir just got the hate of a lot of people in this forum, asking to nerf a class that always live on the nerf side pre-renewal.

arc bisops and rangers would like to talk with you about that
shadowchaser is far from being bad - they can still strip you /dps you / status you / shadow form you / whatever they want
they never was meant to kill they was there to annoy and backstab you and they do a exelent job with that
but taking you out of the game 24/7 is just wrong and that is exactly what manhole currently still does on iro thats why it got changed on kro and removed on jro

#61 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:05 PM

there needs to be a way to balance people with mulitple god items and mvp cards.

#62 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:30 AM

OMG..i +1 Droyd on This..

#63 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:02 AM

there needs to be a way to balance people with mulitple god items and mvp cards.

GMs don't seem interested in this, and a lot of players seem to want everyone to be stacked like this instead, so really the best move for level woe competition is transfer to Yggdrasil where the overpowered MVP card doesn't drop and the god items don't drop. There is a lot less complaint about 3rd class balance on Ygg than anywhere else.

Edited by Jaye, 18 June 2011 - 05:02 AM.

#64 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:12 AM

Although those skills are anoying, I have to agree that they do not need to be nerfed. They are being used as intended. WoE is about team work and if you attack as a team force the skills can easly be rendered useless. Like a few others said, if you are trying to solo hold a castle, that is not the intent of woe. That is why in renewal they increased the amount of HP on emperiums and made it plant defense. To objective is to work as a team in order to secure a fort.

Sorry your so mad about the skills, I too have been frustrated by them, but I do not think we need to call for their remaoval.

Edited by D111, 18 June 2011 - 05:14 AM.

#65 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:18 AM

That's GTB for ya :blink:

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic