FFS remove white imprison and manhole from woe - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 7 votes

FFS remove white imprison and manhole from woe

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#26 sv003

sv003

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOklahoma
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:57 AM

Manhole is fine, White Imprison n> a cure, But When a 150 RG WIth God Items comes charging into your Alliance, then its over, Manhole and White imprison keep other Classes from being too OP imo.

#27 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:04 AM

Manhole is fine, White Imprison n> a cure, But When a 150 RG WIth God Items comes charging into your Alliance, then its over, Manhole and White imprison keep other Classes from being too OP imo.

You currently can literally Status Recovery a White Imprison to cancel it. Didn't you know?

#28 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:20 AM

Although a Chaser can disable you, they can in no way kill a lv150 character by themselves. How is it OP when they're simply carrying out the role they were given? Also kRO's got a patch where you can't place a Manhole next to an existing one now, no? Chill out on that.

Also, PPA's not OP enough for forcing people to FCP themselves or having them default Valk Armor or Sacred Missions? Oh wait! I just realized that not everyone can wear Sacred Missions! The only ones who can wear those are the RG branch. And you can even break people's headgears too! Currently one of the ways to prevent an RG from taking advantage of spamming Reflect Damage on a precast is to bypass their FCP with Weakness. You can't even Dispel Reflect Damage...Also your own fault if you or your guild decides to attack a Chaser using Shadow Form. It becomes far too easy to kill a Chaser as soon as they use Shadow Form. Get a Genetic to Blood Sucker them or have a GX use Leech End on a Chaser that's under SF. Follow the Chaser until they die. They can't use items or skills while in SF.

Guardian your post pretty must proves my point exactly. Its so easy to kill a Chaser lol. You just have to wait until they uncloak, strip you and shadow form you, that is if they even need to shadow form you after they made you defensless or didn't decide to manhole you, then get a genetic/gx to run half way across the map to help you out of the shadow form. By the time you get a gx/genetic to help you the other guilds players know your stipped and slaughter you lol.

I play GX, RG, and Sura. You may not know this but I have actually tried it so I know that it works. If I play my GX and get shadow formed then attack the Chaser with my weapon poisoned with leach, the poison transfers through the shadow form back to me. Don't know about a teammate during woe. Haven't had that situation happen yet.

As of right now manhole is the same as a one hit kill. You can set there and wait for the chaser to get killed by a teammate but your still manholed. If you happen to be by yourself in a part of the castle the only way out is to butterfly wing. Either way you get thrown back out of the castle. You lose your the position you gained entering castle. Its the same as a Sura Gfisting you out but at least the Sura has some cast delay.

#29 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:31 AM

Guardian your post pretty must proves my point exactly. Its so easy to kill a Chaser lol. You just have to wait until they uncloak, strip you and shadow form you, that is if they even need to shadow form you after they made you defensless or didn't decide to manhole you, then get a genetic/gx to run half way across the map to help you out of the shadow form. By the time you get a gx/genetic to help you the other guilds players know your stipped and slaughter you lol.

I play GX, RG, and Sura. You may not know this but I have actually tried it so I know that it works. If I play my GX and get shadow formed then attack the Chaser with my weapon poisoned with leach, the poison transfers through the shadow form back to me. Don't know about a teammate during woe. Haven't had that situation happen yet.

As of right now manhole is the same as a one hit kill. You can set there and wait for the chaser to get killed by a teammate but your still manholed. If you happen to be by yourself in a part of the castle the only way out is to butterfly wing. Either way you get thrown back out of the castle. You lose your the position you gained entering castle. Its the same as a Sura Gfisting you out but at least the Sura has some cast delay.

WoE is a team effort. If you're alone, you're gonna die. Simple as that. On a 1vs1 situation though, there is no way in hell a Chaser will kill a lv150 character even if they're fully Divested and disabled.

And you're dumb if you think Leech End affects you through Shadow Form. The reason you got Leech Ended yourself is because of Deadly Infect. Just carry Antidotes and cure yourself of your own Leech End.

If you're alone, then you should gtfo if you can't do anything. Like everyone else and their mom has said, WoE is a team effort. Get it through you head that if you're being Manholed and you were alone without anyone to help you, you should leave and come back with some help.

The only thing I see from your post is that you expect yourself or others to solo entire guilds in WoE on one RG/Sura/GX if you were equipped to do so.

#30 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:39 AM

WoE is a team effort. If you're alone, you're gonna die. Simple as that. On a 1vs1 situation though, there is no way in hell a Chaser will kill a lv150 character even if they're fully Divested and disabled.

And you're dumb if you think Leech End affects you through Shadow Form. The reason you got Leech Ended yourself is because of Deadly Infect. Just carry Antidotes and cure yourself of your own Leech End.

If you're alone, then you should gtfo if you can't do anything. Like everyone else and their mom has said, WoE is a team effort. Get it through you head that if you're being Manholed and you were alone without anyone to help you, you should leave and come back with some help.

The only thing I see from your post is that you expect yourself or others to solo entire guilds in WoE on one RG/Sura/GX if you were equipped to do so.

Everything you are saying is fine and dandy. The problem is it shouldn't take two players to kill a Chaser. If it takes a team effort to kill a Chaser than they need to be fixed.

The Chaser doesn't need to kill me. If I go head to head with a Chaser and he strips me then I battle chant. If I go head to head with him and he manholes me then I bwing out. Having to bwing out of the castle is same as being one hit.

Edited by DarkDan, 15 June 2011 - 11:42 AM.

#31 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

notice a chaser on someone else or if they are slightly distracted or if its a really bad chaser just snap directly/pos bug snap, snap --> CC --> fist (Switch to mace mid cast)--> dead chaser

#32 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:42 PM

Everything you are saying is fine and dandy. The problem is it shouldn't take two players to kill a Chaser. If it takes a team effort to kill a Chaser than they need to be fixed.

The Chaser doesn't need to kill me. If I go head to head with a Chaser and he strips me then I battle chant. If I go head to head with him and he manholes me then I bwing out. Having to bwing out of the castle is same as being one hit.

It shouldn't take a Sura to suicide with an RG for the RG to be taken out either. Just saying. And if you're able to BC out of Divest status, then why are you even complaining? Just bring someone along. :waddle: And like I said, kRO's got a patch going that doesn't allow Manhole to be casted next to existing one. So chill on the Manhole.

#33 fasthands

fasthands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:45 PM

anyways any games where faceroll cc abilities are in pvp is a flaw in game design

#34 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:00 PM

It shouldn't take a Sura to suicide with an RG for the RG to be taken out either. Just saying. And if you're able to BC out of Divest status, then why are you even complaining? Just bring someone along. :waddle: And like I said, kRO's got a patch going that doesn't allow Manhole to be casted next to existing one. So chill on the Manhole.

Same with WI'ing someone already WI'd

#35 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

Paging Haseo to talk about how many people he kills with his warlock in WoE.

LOL... how many ppl can a Warlock kill on WoE... lots of lots lol...

Anyway... WI is not getting nerf not today... not tomorrow... not next life... so you might as well deal with it... kRO have patch to fix some issues with it... but that's all...

Even if is not WI, we can "LOL-Flag-Stasis-...-Flag-TV one by one-LOL"

lol... ppl QQing about Warlocks... and we are not even on 13.3 yet...

#36 Misery

Misery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:23 PM

the dmg they do is fine just ganbantain+wi
or wi spammign on another wi is stupid
i am fien with wi --> warlock sets up his super op spells --> wi gone ---> spell casting
but not spamm wi-->wi-->wi--->wi repeat
i wouldn't even mind about a matk increase cause you got no hp anyways and everything one shots warlocks

about chasers manhole shouldn't be able to be spammed too and shadow form realy needs some cast time (dosen't need much but instant is just op compared to sacrifice) or make sacrifice instant cast too to be fair

#37 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:13 PM

Shadow Form is just fine imo. Others and myself have said the same thing about it. "It's your fault to be attacking some Chaser that's SFing you or some of your guildies/allies." It's like the same argument with a Sura GFisting an RG, which results in killing everyone around them due to Reflect Damage. It's the Sura's fault for GFisting the RG in the first place. In this case though, you have to take out that RG because at least they can kill people unlike the Chaser.

#38 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:42 PM

Shadow Form is just fine imo. Others and myself have said the same thing about it. "It's your fault to be attacking some Chaser that's SFing you or some of your guildies/allies." It's like the same argument with a Sura GFisting an RG, which results in killing everyone around them due to Reflect Damage. It's the Sura's fault for GFisting the RG in the first place. In this case though, you have to take out that RG because at least they can kill people unlike the Chaser.

The thing you don't get Guardian is that the Chaser doesnt need to kill you. They have the power to strip all your equips. Then their Guild will kill you. Without a weapon you surely aren't going to kill them or any of their friends either.

Right now they can manhole you until you are forced to Bwing. They can even shadow form you while in manhole and you take damage.

Yes they don't directly kill you. What they do is far worse. You either die a agonizing death with no equips or your forced to bwing out of the castle like a wuss. I would rather go down fighting like a man.

I am really thinking about making one now. Seems like fun flying around the map pissing everybody off. Wish I would of made a chaser over a gx. :waddle:

Right now they are just my pet peeve class. I think RG's are kind of weak against them. We walk around and tank damage until they strip our shield. I try to use battle chant but rarely get it out and get my shield on before I get smoked. Every time I try to kill one they either run away and cloak or shadow form me. If I try to tank my way to a stone and begin to break it they just come up cloaked and manhole me. Chasers and strong melee classes(high level GX's) do the most damage. Any class that relies on ranged attacks or one hit kill moves don't bother me lol.

Edited by DarkDan, 15 June 2011 - 04:53 PM.

#39 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:50 PM

LOL... how many ppl can a Warlock kill on WoE... lots of lots lol...

Anyway... WI is not getting nerf not today... not tomorrow... not next life... so you might as well deal with it... kRO have patch to fix some issues with it... but that's all...

Even if is not WI, we can "LOL-Flag-Stasis-...-Flag-TV one by one-LOL"

lol... ppl QQing about Warlocks... and we are not even on 13.3 yet...

I totally called this one.

#40 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:21 PM

White Impression-----> Status Recovery
Manhole-----> Magnetic Earth
Stasis----> nothing

#41 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:28 PM

White Impression-----> Status Recovery
Manhole-----> Magnetic Earth
Stasis----> nothing

There's a way to resist it... plus Stasis has a certain limit as well and some ways for you to not get caught on it... but it is quite conditional I'm afraid...

#42 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:49 PM

There's a way to resist it... plus Stasis has a certain limit as well and some ways for you to not get caught on it... but it is quite conditional I'm afraid...

The only way to resist it is not being in range... I mean RANGE

#43 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

The thing you don't get Guardian is that the Chaser doesnt need to kill you. They have the power to strip all your equips. Then their Guild will kill you. Without a weapon you surely aren't going to kill them or any of their friends either.

Right now they can manhole you until you are forced to Bwing. They can even shadow form you while in manhole and you take damage.

Yes they don't directly kill you. What they do is far worse. You either die a agonizing death with no equips or your forced to bwing out of the castle like a wuss. I would rather go down fighting like a man.

I am really thinking about making one now. Seems like fun flying around the map pissing everybody off. Wish I would of made a chaser over a gx. :waddle:

Right now they are just my pet peeve class. I think RG's are kind of weak against them. We walk around and tank damage until they strip our shield. I try to use battle chant but rarely get it out and get my shield on before I get smoked. Every time I try to kill one they either run away and cloak or shadow form me. If I try to tank my way to a stone and begin to break it they just come up cloaked and manhole me. Chasers and strong melee classes(high level GX's) do the most damage. Any class that relies on ranged attacks or one hit kill moves don't bother me lol.

What you don't get is you definitely don't need to worry about dying yourself as long as the rest of your guild gets through that precast. Assuming you have enough people in your guild for that job. It's also called FCP. Weakness also not going to be working 100% unless you're below their level.

If you'd rather go down fighting like a man, then be proud you were a part of a rush after you get killed. At least you probably contributed in some way. Stop QQing about Manhole, which is going to be fixed soon. Stop QQing about a skill like Masq Weakness that has both a cast time and doesn't work with a 100% success(Assuming your level is equal to or higher than theirs). You don't know how hard it is to Full Divest people nowadays what with everyone's higher default Dex. I can stand there for 5 seconds trying to divest someone before it works. That and not including the FCP that would probably be there.

There's gotta be a counter to every class or tactic. If you don't have a class to worry about, then your class definitely deserves to be called OP and has the right to be nerfed. Really though...GX hurts RG's? You're definitely doing something wrong if you're having trouble with GX.

#44 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:05 PM

Please try dealing with a double Meg'd, Tao Gunka'd Storm Blaster and tell me that Manhole isn't needed. @@

With unlimited Green Ales.

#45 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:05 PM

owh, so woe is now a 1 on 1 game?

excellant~

#46 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:14 PM

owh, so woe is now a 1 on 1 game?

excellant~

No, it's more like who's got the most Sura/Genetic/RK/RG/Capable AB's on their side. xD

#47 Misery

Misery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:29 AM

so that means if i get enough warlocks ( like 50 or something ) i am allowed to let them coordinate and spamm wi on like 150 other people that try to get my castle?
and spamm it over and over again - sounds like teamwork for me - anyone wanna join a warlock only guild?

#48 liang2

liang2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:43 AM

a RG/Sura/RK only guild would be more scary o.o

#49 candyZ

candyZ

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • LocationMother Earth

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:44 AM

so that means if i get enough warlocks ( like 50 or something ) i am allowed to let them coordinate and spamm wi on like 150 other people that try to get my castle?
and spamm it over and over again - sounds like teamwork for me - anyone wanna join a warlock only guild?

First of all, you are retarded. Why don't you make sura only guild and Knuckle Arrow every single warlock/chaser with ur retarded kiel dress hat. Interested in buying kiel sunglasses anyone?

#50 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:03 AM

6/15 kRO Sakray Update says that White Imprison will no longer be able to be recasted on an existing one...So it won't be as useful as it used to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users