New "KVM" v2 equips - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

New "KVM" v2 equips

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#26 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:41 AM

It's not that bad at all...

2016#Bellum Arcwand#
Usable only in PVP and Siege zones.
MATK + 220.
Increases magic attack power by 25%.
Adds 25% magic defense bypassing.
If refined to +6, adds MATK + 15%.
If refined to +9, decreases variable casting time by 50%, and reduces all fixed casting by 0.2s.
Type: Two Hand Staff
Attack: 110
Weight: 80
Item Lv: 4
Req Lv: 95
Job: Mage/Acolyte Types, Soul Linker

Having +40% matk at level 6... is even more matk that you will get from a +14 KvM SoD... plus the effect for being +9 in reducing fixed and variable cast time...

It is a good addition indeed for Mage class in general.

#27 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:46 AM

You should change the title from New "KVM" v2 equips to "Who ever design the new KVM v2 equip should be fire"

Edited by Dukeares, 16 June 2011 - 08:46 AM.

#28 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:01 AM

lol why is that?

I kinda like that new 2 hand Mage class staff... I can't wait to have one =)

#29 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:27 AM

Ummm. These need to not make it to iRO servers. As one sided as woe is now, would be the nail in the coffin

#30 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:the one with the bots

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

1293#Bellum Jahmadar#
When landing a regular physical hit it reduces DEF/MDEF of the target to 1 for 5 seconds. Does not affect skills.
Refine of the item increases attack speed (Lowered delay between attacks).
Type: Katar
Attack: 170
Weight: 120
Job: Assassin Type

1294#Bellum Scale#
This weapon doesn't affect the targets health, but instead drains 10% of the targets SP (Does not trigger on skill attacks).
Type: Katar
Attack: 50
Weight: 120
Job: Assassin Type

What the hell is this garbage?! A katar...that does not deal any damage? Only to sp, which doesnt mean a damn thing? AND a katar that reduces mdef? ugh!! The only positive is that it increase attack speed on upgrading. other than that utter crap...sigh

really? youre qq-ing because you get a katar with godlike attack and a cool effect and a katar that cripples 90% of classes. in case you havent noticed the assassin class isnt the killing class anymore, they are made to spread annoyances now. get with the times scrub.

seriously, reading your post wtf did you do before you had a +9(or higher) kvm katar?

oh :waddle:, hi cj :S

Edited by JAYRAD, 16 June 2011 - 10:32 AM.

#31 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

jRO has straight up refused updates before, I don't see why we won't be able to.

But you know, these haven't even hit kRO, they were just in the client. Could be a giant troll by Gravity.

#32 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:58 AM

is this game unbalance enough as it is with out them add more things to unbalance is?, Gravity need to stop taking orders from Korea before they have no one that want to play the game, cause they listened to Korea and there thier the ones the unbalanced and broke this game more

Edited by Puppet, 16 June 2011 - 10:00 AM.

#33 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:39 AM

mental destroyer should be available to the sage class because that is definitely a more defense oriented weapon than a killing one.

#34 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:11 AM

F ck the Bellum Buster, worthless with people potting yggs and ales, I want to be able to use the Glaive.

Also, how does some of the "Seige Maps Only" gear work? Do you actually have to be inside of a castle to start equipping it? Because that could be kind of dumb.

#35 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:13 AM

i think it might work like how if youre 90% OW you cant do a single thing

#36 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:36 AM

Ah, that would be a lot more reasonable.

#37 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:44 AM

It's not that bad at all...

Having +40% matk at level 6... is even more matk that you will get from a +14 KvM SoD... plus the effect for being +9 in reducing fixed and variable cast time...

It is a good addition indeed for Mage class in general.

Actually the destruction bonus gives 81% matak to demi at +14 ontop of the other bonuses, that staff wont even come close to a +14 kvm sod.

#38 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

the effects of that new staff are better but when it comes to damage I probably say the KVM staff still tops , I just wish it was a 1 handed staff.

#39 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

Actually the destruction bonus gives 81% matak to demi at +14 ontop of the other bonuses, that staff wont even come close to a +14 kvm sod.

Isn't just +15% matk towards demi human by default and then after level 6, Destruction lv 1 applies?

If I remember correctly, Destruction lv 1 = (upgrade level - 5)*2 and that goes for % matk and % mdef piercing...

So at +14, you will have (14-5)*2 = 18%matk/piercing mdef... then you add the +15%matk by default from staff... you will be getting +33%matk towards demi human... and 45% mdef piercing...

Even thou some places have the "+1% matk per upgrade level" description, I really don't recall reading that on the staff itself.

Perhaps there's a new formula that I'm not aware of?

#40 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:33 PM

If they're going to give the Knight class an item that boost clashing spiral by 80%, then it's pretty obvious that Clashing Spiral will get nerf dramatically. I have a feeling that weight will be removed from the damage formula.

Edited by DieNasty, 16 June 2011 - 12:34 PM.

#41 Icey

Icey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:00 PM

so OP

#42 Krispin

Krispin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 787 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:04 PM

If they're going to give the Knight class an item that boost clashing spiral by 80%, then it's pretty obvious that Clashing Spiral will get nerf dramatically. I have a feeling that weight will be removed from the damage formula.

That would be pretty stupid and pretty unfair for everyone that bought a cardo or hunting spear just to use with CS.
AKA 99% of all LK's and RK's.

If they remove the weight multiplier then I want my 99M zeny back.

#43 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:09 PM

really? youre qq-ing because you get a katar with godlike attack and a cool effect and a katar that cripples 90% of classes. in case you havent noticed the assassin class isnt the killing class anymore, they are made to spread annoyances now. get with the times scrub.

seriously, reading your post wtf did you do before you had a +9(or higher) kvm katar?

oh :waddle:, hi cj :S

Yea hi.....:P

Btw durga has more attack. So does the kvm katar (which you should know i dont have). Also its not hard to get sp back with green ales. Plus we dont even know if it activates on every hit. It could be a 5% or less chance for all we know. Out of the two though if i had to use one i would use the sp stealing one, but tbh i would rather use BG katar as it is right now.

#44 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

I think you guys forget the fact that CS will be nerfed soon. So those +80% to CS weapons will be the ones you'll want to use after you realize how Hunting Spear isn't going to be as effective as it used to be.

#45 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:01 PM

Isn't just +15% matk towards demi human by default and then after level 6, Destruction lv 1 applies?

If I remember correctly, Destruction lv 1 = (upgrade level - 5)*2 and that goes for % matk and % mdef piercing...

So at +14, you will have (14-5)*2 = 18%matk/piercing mdef... then you add the +15%matk by default from staff... you will be getting +33%matk towards demi human... and 45% mdef piercing...

Even thou some places have the "+1% matk per upgrade level" description, I really don't recall reading that on the staff itself.

Perhaps there's a new formula that I'm not aware of?

ya this baddie is right, the destruction bonus is different to the slaughter bonus alice, thats why people have been saying kvm 2hs needs a buff.

#46 Alca

Alca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

three words:

Gravity

Loves

Sura

can't say the same for the other classes though :x

#47 Krispin

Krispin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 787 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:40 PM

Whats with all these rumors of CS getting nerfed so hard?

The only one I remember hearing about since a while ago is gloomy getting nerfed, which isn't really a CS nerf.
It would also make the 2000 weight weapon made specifically for CS that is yet to come useless too.

Every day these rumors seem to get more wild.

Ti-Sources of GTFO

Edited by Krispin, 16 June 2011 - 02:41 PM.

#48 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:13 PM

ya this baddie is right, the destruction bonus is different to the slaughter bonus alice, thats why people have been saying kvm 2hs needs a buff.

lol... Good luck next Sat =)

+14 KvM is almost as having fallen bishop on staff...

But that new KvM staff seems quite good... then again, w/o Mdef piercing, %matk won't do much against high MDEF (INT) players.

#49 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:27 PM

Whats with all these rumors of CS getting nerfed so hard?

The only one I remember hearing about since a while ago is gloomy getting nerfed, which isn't really a CS nerf.
It would also make the 2000 weight weapon made specifically for CS that is yet to come useless too.

Every day these rumors seem to get more wild.

Ti-Sources of GTFO

On kRO in april the damage formula of spiral was adjusted to about 2/3 as much damage as it does right now and gloomy gives 1.5x to that instead of 3x, so a gloomy spiral does about 1/3 what it used to do.

#50 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

a 50 damage katar? thats retarded. effects that trigger on hit dont trigger if you cant do atleast 1 damage to the target. 50 damage * max str + str bonus + level bonus + luk bonus * crit mod - size penalty - woe reducs - demi reducs = MISS VS. 150 RG or RK just from their VIT def alone. you're gonna have to use EDP just to make this thing work, and even then we're talking red pottable damage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users