Double Drop Weekend Event! - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Double Drop Weekend Event!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:35 PM

Duel clienting didn't kill the Xita population. Look at how flourishing Xita was in Des' picture where 180 was released (which was after duel clienting was enabled).

Xita was still pretty active during the summer of 09 until the Plutorune update where shops started disappearing and less people occupying it. In my opinion, nothing draws a crowd like a crowd, and when people know there won't be people shopping in Xita, why bother vending there anyway?

It won't ever be truly populated again unless there is some kind of worthwhile attraction to bring people to Eldeon. Orlo has surpassed it as the end game area it isn't necessary to farm or level high level chars in Eldeon anymore (not to say that Orlo is currently populated). Perhaps the lower level Union war could take place in the jungles of Xita refuge?

#27 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

Are player numbers are also up. I have corrected the links in the first post, thank you for that!

Typo :blink:

Anyways, we all know why sales have gone up and why ROSE has become a decent moneymaker. But where did all the people go? The screenshots of Xita and Eucar don't lie. We used to have cities filled with players. Did you count the active amount of accounts? I find it hard to believe ROSE is more popular than ever...

#28 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

Typo :blink:

Anyways, we all know why sales have gone up and why ROSE has become a decent moneymaker. But where did all the people go? The screenshots of Xita and Eucar don't lie. We used to have cities filled with players. Did you count the active amount of accounts? I find it hard to believe ROSE is more popular than ever...

If you want to know how Gravity is doing, all you have to do is looking at the stock value. From the first look, for 3 years earning, Gravity make most money in 2009 and early 2010 when their stock was highest. After that, thing goes down hill a bit and stable out during the end of 2010. In January 2011, their stock bound back 20% thank to the positive report of the ending beta phase of Ragnarok II. However, from March until now, Gravity stock lose 22.3% of its value and end with $1.50 dollars per share. Their 52 week high and low is $2.19 and $1.35. The market value of Gravity Interactive is $41,694,000.

Source: NASDAQ, GRVY stock quote - GRAVITY Co., Ltd. June 18, 2011. Retrieved from http://quotes.nasdaq...Y&selected=GRVY

BTW, if you look at the stock further back, in 2006-2007. Gravity stock valued at 7 dollars per share. Their big drop in late 2007 and early 2008 probably due to the American housing crisis and economy depression.

#29 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:27 PM

nothing to do with the subject but you mentioned you just turned 13. im sorry but by things ive heard that you have a bit of money in game. not tons. but do ok. and by the way you just spoke then and how you wrote you so aren't 13 lol. are 13 year olds even aloud to play? lol. i mean im 15. but 13 year olds to me sound like they should be on bebo or something . not playing a game like this. but if you are fair enough. grats to you haha

I've played rose since I was 8 years old....quit when it went p2p and now just came back. I'm 16 so age has nothing to do with anything but grammar imo.... Anywho I remember those days though. When luna, zant, and junon where filled with vendors everywhere and the lag was beyond unbearable with the crap computer I had back then compared to the number of people that played at once.....I remember once falling asleep on my computer waiting for my character to get passed El Verloon and Anima Lake. Good times......

But this simple weekend does NOTHING for rose.....I find it a pointless event and only to full fill peoples needs for chems and cats to refine their own stuff instead of selling to vendors since they farmed them. Just pointless....give us a 2x drop for the summer, stop implanting bullcrap in the IM, and try to get the economy better for players and the game ITSELF more enjoyable for players instead of saying some ridiculous excuse like rose is better than ever. Ya right...with 1 person left you would say ROSE IS AT ITS BEST STAGE EVER!! Start being honest with community and stop bsing everything. But who am I anyways?...I'm trying to tell a big corporation on how to make their game better. LOL! Wow i'm dumb....-__-..

#30 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:16 AM

My eyes get watery when I see them old screenshots. It's been such a great time and it's so sad how things developed, shop wise, from those days. There was no only-chivalrous armor or anything. Good. old. days.

#31 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:45 AM

My eyes get watery when I see them old screenshots. It's been such a great time and it's so sad how things developed, shop wise, from those days. There was no only-chivalrous armor or anything. Good. old. days.

*Like*

#32 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:16 PM

The Double Drop Weekend Event has concluded, we hope everyone enjoyed the drops!

Keep an eye out for more of these events in the coming weeks and throughout the summer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users