We have renovated the Adventurer's Plains! The process of learning how to play, leveling and changing class have all been significantly streamlined to remove that feeling of grind and help new and old players reach their first job class.
The starting village has been redesigned to be more centralized and easier to interact between the various NPCs that start your adventures.
The Goblin Caves entrance has been relocated, so players taking the boat from abroad no longer have to travel the length of the Adventurer's Plains just to enter the dungeon.
There have been several modifications to the map itself, to help streamline and give better guidance when first entering the world on a new character filled with new rewards, quests and a quick introduction and ability to class change once you reach level 10, within the Adventurer's Plains!
Due to the renovation in Adventurer's Plains one of the exits in the Valley of Luxem Tower, has been closed. Only one pathway is available between the Adventurer's Plains and the Valley of Luxem Tower.
- Holding down Ctrl and Right-Clicking on an equipment icon, will now open a Preview Window so you may view your character with the piece of equipment selected. Now you can view before you buy, even from other shops!
- A new feature to the Item Mall has been added, the Lucky Spin!
- Purchase spins for a chance at exclusive items and costumes with set bonuses only available through this new Item Mall feature.
Item Bonuses - Re-Roll Hammer
- Reports regarding Movement Speed not being available from the Re-Roll Hammer in higher stat tiers is being addressed by adding Movement Speed to 4 new points in the higher tiers of bonus options.
- [Dodge 40] is getting [Movement Speed 20] added to it as a secondary stat.
- [Dodge 45] is getting [Movement Speed 25] added to it as a secondary stat.
- [Dodge 50] is getting [Movement Speed 30] added to it as a secondary stat.
- [Dodge 60] is getting [Movement Speed 40] added to it as a secondary stat.
- Captain Zack Outfits event experience bonus has come to an end.
- Account Bound items can no longer be gifted through the Item Mall.
Client and Game Enhancements
- Some significant effort has been made in the way the client displays the regeneration of HP and MP, as well as the accuracy of synchronization. This has eliminated a large portion of issues relating to HP bugs such as the double death, death glitch and HP bar displaying incorrect amounts of HP mid-combat.
- Dragging items from the Purchase tab to the Inventory will bring the inventory window in to focus.
- HP/MP regeneration now calculated every second rather than every 8 seconds.
- Increased sitting base hp/mp regeneration from 1% per second to 1.6% per second reducing full regen time from 100 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Corrected the Sigil of Acceleration affects to match the duration listed in its description of 1 hour.
- Fixed an issue that would result in a client crash, when using Blood Attack against certain targets.
- HP/MP no longer jitters and is now correctly updating smoothly.
- Double Death Glitch has been fixed. Players no longer die twice when hit by area of effect damage.
- Death Glitch has been fixed. Players no longer get stuck in an indeterminate state on death.
- Damage done during combat is now visible to everyone and not just the user inflicting the damage. Previously only the final blow was visible to all users.