Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:26 AM

Does the Gravity team now get to sleep for awhile? I love the change in the Maint time and day but I know it is rough on you guys. Thanks for the update though! Now go sleep....well once the bugs with Lucky Spin are worked out.

#52 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:30 AM

WOW the account bound items got stuck on one account ??? Seriously WTF ..... You guys havent use your tiny brain to think through stuff again. I am not even going to begin telling what its wrong with this picture. Good luck on making money for the rest of my 2 account that I currently building char on.

#53 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:31 AM

Nice patch, i like this :o

#54 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:36 AM

i Wonder what kind of costumes that lucky spin has O_o

http://www.facebook.com/playrose

#55 AntiFlag

AntiFlag

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:42 AM

make costumes from lucky spin tradable please i got a storage full but not complete set so cant trade =.=

#56 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:43 AM

make costumes from lucky spin tradable please i got a storage full but not complete set so cant trade =.=

Which is exactly the reason why these costumes are not going to be made tradeable. You can disassemble the items that you do not see a use for to obtain Lucky Spin Coins which will allow you to spin for new items.

Edited by Genesis, 22 June 2011 - 05:45 AM.

#57 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:50 AM

The developers made a tiny mistake in a certain dialoge :o When talking to the [Soldier Trainer] Murphy he sais: Greetings gEddeh! My name is [Soldier Trainer] Murphy and I am in charge of helping visitors become the greatest Dealers ever known! Is there something I can do for you?

#58 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:50 AM

Which is exactly the reason why these costumes are not going to be made tradeable.

This is not true. Masks are capable of being traded or sold in a vend. Does that mean it's a bug?

Edited by PoopsMcgee, 22 June 2011 - 05:51 AM.

#59 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:57 AM

Also, wouldn't it be a good idea to make a small change to the Valley of Luxem Tower map?

Posted Image

Like on this picture, a small trail between the previous and current entrance would not mean much but it would definitly be an improvement. Players sometimes encounter a bug that makes it impossible to walk up ramps or cross bridges :o

#60 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:57 AM

This is not true. Masks are capable of being traded or sold in a vend. Does that mean it's a bug?

Yes, this is not intended and will be looked into.

#61 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:47 AM

Yes, this is not intended and will be looked into.

This is stupid, its costume and why make it bound to your account? On top of that if you want people to spend money on getting the whole costume, you need to give them storage to store their stuff for more spin to get more items to put more money into your pocket. Locking the COSTUME into the account wont do you any good. Its cosmetic and not battle outfit. Do you seriously thinking people can get all the "NEW" costume by locking up as account bound?

Gravity brain keep amaze me with idiotic logic .....

#62 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:19 AM

+12345678987654321 for this patch about m-speed.
This affect to game item crafting as well.
I got 2 piece item with substat 60 dodge/40 m-speed just now.
Feel like i wanna farming mats 24/7. xD
Thank you so much CM Zeppelin, you liven up SEN artisan. <3
Please dont nerf the item stat on next updates.

#63 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:30 AM

Wow keep doing what you're doing guys! If we would have to wait 4 weeks each time to get an patch like this, I wouldn't mind at all!

+1

#64 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:43 AM

Why is mask vendable ??? The rest of them is not?

#65 Recettear

Recettear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:06 AM

*looking outside the window*

*sees fat pig flying*

Wow.. miracles do happen! who 've thought you would finally patch the pesky sync issues up o.O

But i wont get my hope up just yet.. who know what kind of terrible bug awaits us around the corner..

Edited by Recettear, 22 June 2011 - 08:07 AM.

#66 CJGM3

CJGM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:31 AM

Cool New Adventure Plains: now is a really adventure!!! The only thing I dont like was the rocks that stop the way to go to the Jelly Beans.

#67 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:56 AM

Item Bonuses - Re-Roll Hammer

�Reports regarding Movement Speed not being available from the Re-Roll Hammer in higher stat tiers is being addressed by adding Movement Speed to 4 new points in the higher tiers of bonus options.
�[Dodge 40] is getting [Movement Speed 20] added to it as a secondary stat.
�[Dodge 45] is getting [Movement Speed 25] added to it as a secondary stat.
�[Dodge 50] is getting [Movement Speed 30] added to it as a secondary stat.
�[Dodge 60] is getting [Movement Speed 40] added to it as a secondary stat.

What about mspd 40 on other items? People look for the 40mspd on a lot of other items like wings. Is it now in the higher tier for those items or just the items that have dodge? Dodge is great for some classes but a lot of other classes also want mspd and not the dodge. This seems to favor one class who has high dodge anyway. Orbs of abyss with mspd are great or def gear with mspd is needed. A lot of classes need the mspd stats since we have no mspd. Maybe I am missing something or don't understand but this seems to favor only some.

Edited by Bendersmom, 22 June 2011 - 09:02 AM.

#68 ArgyleEyes

ArgyleEyes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationATX

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:16 AM

sweet deal, im not entirely sure how i feel about it but i can say great job to whom ever put this together. it looks promising and ill be making a new character to play through the changes :o

been interested in this lucky spin for awhile now.....mech wings huh? i can dig.
(very naruto/gundam)

so thanks and ummm...
if your pist (anyone being like omg this is dumb) just.....shhh itll be ok.

Edited by ArgyleEyes, 22 June 2011 - 09:20 AM.

#69 kelda

kelda

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:26 AM

Client and Game Enhancements

• Some significant effort has been made in the way the client displays the regeneration of HP and MP, as well as the accuracy of synchronization. This has eliminated a large portion of issues relating to HP bugs such as the double death, death glitch and HP bar displaying incorrect amounts of HP mid-combat.

Maybe I'm lagging but I notice the contrary now: Target Enemy hotkey / Normal Attack hotkey / Target Self hotkey / heavenly Grace hotkey / Target Enemy hotkey / Normal Attack hotkey all keys pressed quickly results in my character not being healed.

*edit*
More input: after a few seconds (I counted ~8), my health bar suddenly jumps, eg 40% -> 100%
/endEdit

The summoned pet health bug is also still present (target elemental / heal results in its health bar not being refreshed. If you cast another spell on it, its healthbar is suddenly correct)

Edited by kelda, 22 June 2011 - 12:54 PM.

#70 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

�Reports regarding Movement Speed not being available from the Re-Roll Hammer in higher stat tiers is being addressed by adding Movement Speed to 4 new points in the higher tiers of bonus options.

What about mspd 40 on other items? People look for the 40mspd on a lot of other items like wings. Is it now in the higher tier for those items or just the items that have dodge? Dodge is great for some classes but a lot of other classes also want mspd and not the dodge. This seems to favor one class who has high dodge anyway. Orbs of abyss with mspd are great or def gear with mspd is needed. A lot of classes need the mspd stats since we have no mspd. Maybe I am missing something or don't understand but this seems to favor only some.

Before, you only have once chance to getting m-speed 40 item by crafting/reroll hammer.
This patch allowed you to have two chance to getting m-speed 40 item by crafting/reroll hammer.
That is: a single stat item = m-speed 40... or a double stat item = dodge 60/m-speed 40.

Edited by Xenania, 22 June 2011 - 09:55 AM.

#71 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:07 AM

Ok but does that mean that crafters will be able to get those stats too? And does it mean mspd 40 is now a higher tier item for the re-roll hammers instead of a middle tier stat like it was before? So if you want Mspd 40 on an item that is already re-rolling in the high tier you can now get it? And if yes you can now get it on any item weather it has dodge or not? Maybe I am making this too complicated in my head lol.

#72 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:16 AM

Ok but does that mean that crafters will be able to get those stats too? And does it mean mspd 40 is now a higher tier item for the re-roll hammers instead of a middle tier stat like it was before? So if you want Mspd 40 on an item that is already re-rolling in the high tier you can now get it? And if yes you can now get it on any item weather it has dodge or not? Maybe I am making this too complicated in my head lol.

I think crafters can get that stat too. I have 60 dodge wings made from a crafter(which I am happy about getting an additional 40 Mspd).

As for where the mspd 40 tier is, that I am not too sure where it stands but Dodge 60 is definitely in the high tier. So it might mean mspd 40 is mid tier, while dodge 60/mspd 40 is high tier.

#73 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:19 AM

Yes now there is 2 option to get mspd 40 item. One in mid tier which 40 mspd only and the other one and the highest tier giving additional dodge 60 + 40 mspd. As regarding crafting, in not sure on that.

#74 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:20 AM

hush u; I now have a pair of 45dodge, 25mspeed; without ever having to hit my sereph wings with a reroll hammer -

I <3 this new patch :o

#75 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:27 AM

Items with a single stat (40 m-speed) and two-stat(60 dodge/40 m-speed) applies to all the IM stuff reroll using hammer.
And for crafting items, I have not tried to make low level stuff.
But today I get 2 pieces of goods with two stat: Xita Wing and Aurum Shield(60 dodge/40 m-speed)
And some of the crafted items in my storage that previously had one stat(dodge 60), now it has two-stat(60 dodge/40 m-speed) as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users