Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

The items which had 60 dodge before the update, now have 60\40. Which means you can craft 60\40 items.

#77 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA Go Blue!!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:25 PM

The Zack costume has no bonus at all now. (Yes, I know the 50% bonus was supposed to expire.) Can't trade it? So for what was it, 500 item mall points we are stuck with an ugly outfit with nothing on it now? Is that the plan?

#78 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:35 PM

Not a bad patch.

#79 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:37 PM

Thanks Zep!
This time I'll actually go check the changes ingame instead of waiting till next week. :o

#80 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

I like all the fixes this week too, it just bugs me about the Zack outfit. I may be mistaken, but I thought that somewhere it was discussed about a lower stat being left on the suit. Or maybe it was someone else asking if there would be a stat left on it. Not sure, hoping Zep will answer and clear this up for me. =)

#81 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

The Zack costume has no bonus at all now. (Yes, I know the 50% bonus was supposed to expire.) Can't trade it? So for what was it, 500 item mall points we are stuck with an ugly outfit with nothing on it now? Is that the plan?

totally agree. for 500 pts it has dur 100 but zero def, zero dodge rate and zero mdef. waste of space much?

also just an fyi im doing 2nd job quest, so far ive killed a red and blue egg. so spawns re activated. and pony in AP gives no food / scrolls. or rather cant open his shop.

#82 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

The Captain Zack Outfit had 50% EXP Bonus for more than 1 month, that is where the value was. From the beginning it was announced that the 50% EXP Bonus would be removed on June 16th (We extended it until June 21st). Aside from the look, the Captain Zack Outfit will be useful in the coming months, as during the Talk Like a Pirate Event another bonus (will not be 50% EXP) will be applied to the costume at that time, for a week. So not only is there still some value to be had, but also having had 50% EXP bonus for more than a month for 500 points, is a great deal!

#83 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:25 PM

Agreed with Zeppelin, you paid 500 points for more than a month of 50% extra exp, don't complain now.

#84 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

The Captain Zack Outfit had 50% EXP Bonus for more than 1 month, that is where the value was. From the beginning it was announced that the 50% EXP Bonus would be removed on June 16th (We extended it until June 21st). Aside from the look, the Captain Zack Outfit will be useful in the coming months, as during the Talk Like a Pirate Event another bonus (will not be 50% EXP) will be applied to the costume at that time, for a week. So not only is there still some value to be had, but also having had 50% EXP bonus for more than a month for 500 points, is a great deal!

Thanks Zep, good to know that it will also have a future use. I was very happy with the 50% bonus and how long it lasted, I was just trying to find out if there were plans for it in the future because I thought I had seen it mentioned somewhere in the forums. :o

#85 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:39 PM

Agreed with Zeppelin, you paid 500 points for more than a month of 50% extra exp, don't complain now.

I wasn't complaining, I was inquiring about the future of the outfit.

#86 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:11 PM

nice patch

#87 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:15 PM

I really hope they can let me move all my astarot wings first before they decide to lock all the item onto 1 account. Now my noob account have all the items which it will never be use .....
Or
Implement Gojio idea instantly !!!

#88 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:22 PM

If you have any Account bound items you wish to move to another account of your own, please PM Me with the full details and I'll be happy to work with you to make it happen. This applies to anyone who falls into this category.

Please note that I will not always be able to assist with this type of transaction, so this offer will only be available for a limited time.

#89 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:26 PM

If you have any Account bound items you wish to move to another account of your own, please PM Me with the full details and I'll be happy to work with you to make it happen. This applies to anyone who falls into this category.

Please note that I will not always be able to assist with this type of transaction, so this offer will only be available for a limited time.

A million thanks to you Zepp, I will organize my item and give you a list and the account information once I sort them. seriously Gojio idea is the best idea to be able to help all the account bound items to share for your own sake.

#90 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

The so called 'HP synching' is even more inaccurate than it was before... Sure the removal of the death glitch is positive and the synching of of characters mspeed seems to be more precise but I am consistently dieing when my HP is still displayed at 30, 40 even 50% sometimes. I know I am not the only one who is experiencing this problem as well.

Check it out.

Edited by Phish, 22 June 2011 - 09:24 PM.

#91 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:37 PM

This patch sucks.

#92 Bartik

Bartik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationMięsny jeż

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:19 AM

Adventurer's Plains are awesome now! Goblin's cave entrance and birth-cave with rays reminds me old times :o And I love beach village with fireplace ;) Great job!!

#93 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:49 AM

I really like the patch, not something I was expecting but it makes me want to start a new character to see what the level progression/ learning the game is like from level 1-10, also to explore the new AP.

On a side note you should of really opened up the test server for this patch for a week so we could find the bugs. As you can see in the bug section there are quite a few, especially a big one like the one Phish has reported.

#94 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:48 AM

you dont have a "job quest" for any of the jobs anymore but you have to do a "main" quest story to get to 10 to get the job now i like it :o

#95 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:59 AM

you dont have a "job quest" for any of the jobs anymore but you have to do a "main" quest story to get to 10 to get the job now i like it ;)

Spoiler alert!!!! :o

#96 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:01 AM

only for those that read this and haven't tried it yet :o

#97 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

Adventurer's Plains Renovation

We have renovated the Adventurer's Plains! The process of learning how to play, leveling and changing class have all been significantly streamlined to remove that feeling of grind and help new and old players reach their first job class.
The starting village has been redesigned to be more centralized and easier to interact between the various NPCs that start your adventures.
The Goblin Caves entrance has been relocated, so players taking the boat from abroad no longer have to travel the length of the Adventurer's Plains just to enter the dungeon.
There have been several modifications to the map itself, to help streamline and give better guidance when first entering the world on a new character filled with new rewards, quests and a quick introduction and ability to class change once you reach level 10, within the Adventurer's Plains!

Due to the renovation in Adventurer's Plains one of the exits in the Valley of Luxem Tower, has been closed. Only one pathway is available between the Adventurer's Plains and the Valley of Luxem Tower.

I like what you did with the new AP map but you might want to take another look at the monster locations. newbs are getting frustrated that the monsters aren't giving exp. (They're fighting the clams cuz they're the first monster they see and only thing in sight when they spawn)

Edit: I'm loving this :o *looks around at all the newbs*

Edited by AlisiaMT, 23 June 2011 - 02:07 PM.

#98 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

Item Bonuses - Re-Roll Hammer

• Reports regarding Movement Speed not being available from the Re-Roll Hammer in higher stat tiers is being addressed by adding Movement Speed to 4 new points in the higher tiers of bonus options.
  • [Dodge 40] is getting [Movement Speed 20] added to it as a secondary stat.
  • [Dodge 45] is getting [Movement Speed 25] added to it as a secondary stat.
  • [Dodge 50] is getting [Movement Speed 30] added to it as a secondary stat.
  • [Dodge 60] is getting [Movement Speed 40] added to it as a secondary stat.
[b]

seemings this affected all items in game, even items not rolled with a reroll hammer...

I'm kinda sad my +40mspeed sheild +15 could be... +60 dodge and +40mspeed ._.

would it be possible to flip it, and those mspeed options will also give dodge as well? :X

#99 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:44 PM

I like what you did with the new AP map but you might want to take another look at the monster locations. newbs are getting frustrated that the monsters aren't giving exp. (They're fighting the clams cuz they're the first monster they see and only thing in sight when they spawn)

Agreed and i wasted alot of apples killing a couple of clams yesterday :/...WAIT did i just class myself as a newb? :o
What i dont like is that i could only see a few things to kill. Yes i know more you kill more will spawn yada yada yada
But a Newb would not think this. Well i know i wouldnt. Infact what i would think is bleh not much to kill in this game and what is to kill is bloody hard and leave.
I miss the real old starter area. Where there was an abundance of Monsters.

#100 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

Everyone seems to be raging about account bound items.

Zeppelin,
Is it possible to make it so "account bound" relates to all accounts linked to your warpportal account instead of just the one? This would make it easier to switch items back and forth between our newbs in other accounts but not be able to trade with other people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users