We are addressing a few things that fall in Bugs/Errors that have turned into exploits with this restart and patch.
* Changing the Rewards for the Final Quest in Adventurer's Plain to be the correct Item Mall type items.
- Currently the quest is giving item mall items that were used in our testing process, but the switch to the items that were intended didn't make the final patch.
- Sadly due to this a number of players have figured out that they can exploit this and are making new accounts and characters to rinse/repeat the quest.
- This affects our ability to track how actual new users are playing the game and prevent us from making corrective changes to AP and the other maps (Luxem, Zant, etc) that we have plans for.
- The Free Lucky Spin was given so that every one can get one of the new pieces and try the Lucky Spin, which is great and working like we wanted it to.
- The Lucky Spin Coin's were allowed to be traded so players can give the chance to a friend to spin and get something cool as well.
- Problem with both things is that we have had a number of players abuse this by creating accounts, getting the 1 free spin, then breaking down the coins and doing a variety of things with the coins from selling them to trying to get a full costume set on their primary character.
- We don't want to stop you from enjoying the sets and the bonuses, but we have to stop the abuse. The systems and promotions are conflicting with each other and to prevent the abuse we are setting the coins to be account bound.
- We are obviously watching what is going on and we don't want to stop you from playing the game, but we want to stop the abuse that affects our ability to do new and exciting things for the game. Those that had abused this free gift will see their accounts locked and though we are not going to lock the main playing accounts we may be talking to those who have abused it and explain in more detail what is happening. Hopefully you understand that we have our eye on the game and what you are doing while playing..or in this case not playing.
* [Village Chief] Gray - has had his appearance changed.