• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:08 PM

Item Mall

Lucky Spin

Bug Fixes

• Some minor graphical corrections were applied to the Power Suit Gloves.
  • The spawn location for the Adventurer's Plains Return Scroll was corrected.
  • Minor graphical error within the Adventurer's Plains was corrected with some environment objects.
  • Corrected a graphical error with the Wrangler's hat, where hair was sticking through the hat.
  • [Fruit Seller] Pony should now have a shop option again.
  • [Village Chief] Gray now has a face to match.
  • Removed invalid Item Mall Storage option from [Storage] Dustin Leta.
  • Corrected job class check for certain quest conditions.
  • Updated Testimony of Retraining dialogue for [Village Chief] Cornell to accept the new version of the item, and simplified the process of resetting stat points.
  • Corrected an issue which prevented players from accessing the Desert City of Muris using the ROSE Teleportation Ticket.
  • Corrected an issue which may cause players to crash when entering the Muris gate.
  • Updated the Plastic Surgery dialogue for [Designer] Keenu in preparation for the new consumable coupons.
  • Corrected the spawn location for players who travel to Adventurer's Plains using the passenger ship during the Hero Quest.
  • Exiting the Union House into Junon Polis will now transport players to the outside of the appropriate Union's NPC area.
  • Added additional dialogue options to [Junon Order] Gorthein to allow access to his standard union options during active quest lines.
  • Corrected issue which prevented players from leaving the Temple Campgrounds using the Referee NPCs.

#2 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:12 PM

Minor fixes for non important game play .....

#3 Santa1K

Santa1K

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • Location5341, 5837

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:12 PM

Hell yea more IM, i love this game.

/sarcasm

#4 noXname

noXname

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

ofc their gonna put more IM but the medal boxes are not a bad idea at least their be on the market being over price also are the truck and sport cart account bound ? nvm found out

Edited by noXname, 28 June 2011 - 10:22 PM.

#5 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

Yay time 2 not log in for another week :/

#6 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:26 PM

Any plan on fixing the Fedora hats or the Knit caps?

Also the new Ninja head piece is not cover properly on certain hair style.

#7 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:27 PM

And the hp glitch (dieing b4 0%) is still not fixed! You devs are just awsome!

#8 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:32 PM

And the hp glitch (dieing b4 0%) is still not fixed! You devs are just awsome!

As it has been said in other threads, a fix for the HP synchronization is still being worked on, follow this thread for updates to it's status.

#9 raindeth

raindeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:34 PM

Lucky spin items have tradeable coins again. Thats good. Are the lucky spin item exp and drop chance bonuses going to expire at sometime, like the fedora hat and the new robot costumes?

#10 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:35 PM

As it has been said in other threads, a fix for the HP synchronization is still being worked on, follow this thread for updates to it's status.

How about the bug that if you click the white chatbox beneath general chat, your character moves unwillingly?

#11 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:54 PM

I like how there is a long list of bug fixes to make it seem like they're actually improving the game and/or did something but really it's mostly just fixing bugs they introduced recently.

#12 noXname

noXname

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:01 PM

I like how there is a long list of bug fixes to make it seem like they're actually improving the game and/or did something but really it's mostly just fixing bugs they introduced recently.

this is how i see those bug are minors bug rather then the other bugs people are whining about are not so minor but taking time to see what going on and finding a way to fix it

#13 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:17 PM

Lucky spin items have tradeable coins again. Thats good. Are the lucky spin item exp and drop chance bonuses going to expire at sometime, like the fedora hat and the new robot costumes?

The bonuses on the outfits in the Lucky Spin are not going to be removed.

Changes have to happen, you want those right? In the process bugs happen, and you want them fixed right? So its safe to assume that with updates change happens, and change can cause bugs, and so they get fixed. Its part of the process, no updates means no new bugs, but then there is a cranky feeling when no updates happen. Kinda have to take them as they come, and appreciate that updates happen and that bugs get addressed!

#14 johniscu

johniscu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:43 PM

thank you for the bot costumes will deff help us farmers out for 2 weeks!

#15 haiangel

haiangel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:07 AM

Thanks for the updates and game bugs fixes But seriously now this is just ridiculous,
Instead of taking care of the drop rate system, Your just popping out more and more costumes to cover that up.
50% drop rate change costume this time? Thats sounds lame you know.
What next? *Epic Costume,Available only in IM store, Get this costume and every boss you kill you get an Epic, Buy it fast and enjoy the Epic weapons*.
I know and I agree that there should be IM update, Afterall you need to earn some for the hard job, But comon.. Fix the drop rate for EVERY single player in this game and not only for those who can buy IM points.

#16 MyNamesTC

MyNamesTC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:17 AM

Item Mall

Lucky Spin

Bug Fixes

• Some minor graphical corrections were applied to the Power Suit Gloves.
  • The spawn location for the Adventurer's Plains Return Scroll was corrected.
  • Minor graphical error within the Adventurer's Plains was corrected with some environment objects.
  • Corrected a graphical error with the Wrangler's hat, where hair was sticking through the hat.
  • [Fruit Seller] Pony should now have a shop option again.
  • [Village Chief] Gray now has a face to match.
  • Removed invalid Item Mall Storage option from [Storage] Dustin Leta.
  • Corrected job class check for certain quest conditions.
  • Updated Testimony of Retraining dialogue for [Village Chief] Cornell to accept the new version of the item, and simplified the process of resetting stat points.
  • Corrected an issue which prevented players from accessing the Desert City of Muris using the ROSE Teleportation Ticket.
  • Corrected an issue which may cause players to crash when entering the Muris gate.
  • Updated the Plastic Surgery dialogue for [Designer] Keenu in preparation for the new consumable coupons.
  • Corrected the spawn location for players who travel to Adventurer's Plains using the passenger ship during the Hero Quest.
  • Exiting the Union House into Junon Polis will now transport players to the outside of the appropriate Union's NPC area.
  • Added additional dialogue options to [Junon Order] Gorthein to allow access to his standard union options during active quest lines.
  • Corrected issue which prevented players from leaving the Temple Campgrounds using the Referee NPCs.

the coins arent tradeable :x

#17 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:42 AM

Thanks for the updates and game bugs fixes But seriously now this is just ridiculous,
Instead of taking care of the drop rate system, Your just popping out more and more costumes to cover that up.
What next? *Epic Costume,Available only in IM store, Get this costume and every boss you kill you get an Epic, Buy it fast and enjoy the Epic weapons*.
I know and I agree that there should be IM update, Afterall you need to earn some for the hard job, But comon.. Fix the drop rate for EVERY single player in this game and not only for those who can buy IM points.

Have to agree with this. :x

The droptable is still messed up..the only available Lisents are HG, the rest is super rare and the price is ridiculous compared to HG's.
The only chemicals available in decent quantity are Elixir and Low Enthiric...Enthiric, Hime, Hermes and High Ethers are close to non existing atm, while the rest fails when crafting the most important gems (elixir and low enthiric are super crap too, but thats the best we have atm...)

The prices are skyrocketing again, HG went from 500k to almost 700k, White Hearts went from 600k to 750-800k and prices of Diamond 7s are raising.

Prices of IM sellers are dumb, we're close to 40-50m per 100 points, 1 Skill Reset costs 85-90m and all the IM sellers having such HUGE profits are killing the costume\rare stuff market because they just pay too much for them and own any kind of competition.

It's getting worse day by day. And adding those new IM boxes isn't helping at all.

Edited by Gojio, 29 June 2011 - 01:54 AM.

#18 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:42 AM

The drop system is working as designed/intended, if your complaints are specific to the rates of specific drop types in Orlo I could understand since that is a seperate issue with the limited monster types which spawn on that planet (and is scheduled to be addressed in the near future) however for other cases I don't see what the problem is.

#19 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:47 AM

The lucky spin coins I have are still not able to be traded.

#20 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:48 AM

My link

#21 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:52 AM

The lucky spin coins I have are still not able to be traded.

We are working on fixing this. It will be a new patch and a brief restart of the servers. We will let you know in-game when its going to happen.

#22 haiangel

haiangel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:06 AM

The drop system is working as designed/intended, if your complaints are specific to the rates of specific drop types in Orlo I could understand since that is a seperate issue with the limited monster types which spawn on that planet (and is scheduled to be addressed in the near future) however for other cases I don't see what the problem is.

How can you say that the drop table is working as designed If and listen to this one good, Bee's at El-Verloon Desert drop Hime, Yes you heard it right Hime drops from Bee's.
Why do they try to cover this thing up with getting us IM Costumes? Why cant they just shut this game for a week to get all the bugs fixed, Trust me the community will like this one, They might not play for a week but when they WILL play and it wont have bugs they'll be all happy.
And thats the problem, Getting us costumes to cover that stupid thing up.
Fix it for every single character in this game, Not only those who can buy IM points.

#23 xxCHAOSPEKExx

xxCHAOSPEKExx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Locationbarcelona

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:47 AM

wow great job :dunno: expensive maintenace :blink:

#24 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:50 AM

I'm stuck on Downloading avatar list... I tried like 5 times, why does this happen?

#25 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:59 AM

I'm stuck on Downloading avatar list... I tried like 5 times, why does this happen?

It wont work till u initialise the spectem on the options side the the grn program while clicking on tpan.exe but all that will only work if u hold ur right arm and jump up and down 3 times then clap ur hands...

Jokes try going into gen patch and click "check all" or failing that re install

Edited by tythemuss, 29 June 2011 - 02:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users