bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:35 PM

to update my last post.... when will the union war changes be in place? because if the new low lvl union wars for 100-140 arent put ingame within a couple patches im out 800mil...

#52 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

Just a thought... Wouldnt u think they would make more money bringing in 220 armor/weps coz ppl will b refining again?

#53 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:41 PM

Just a thought... Wouldnt u think they would make more money bringing in 220 armor/weps coz ppl will b refining again?

People are still refining;

These armors should be good for another year imo.

#54 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:45 PM

People are still refining;

These armors should be good for another year imo.

Yeah but the ref rates would increase 2 the point where theres no more catas left 2 sell if they did bing out 220 armor...BOOOOOOOM

Edited by Naughty, 30 June 2011 - 12:54 PM.
Inappropriate content link

#55 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:40 AM

i think u nvr read much abt the IM stuffs in rose....
i would suggest u go to browse the forum more...
and stop asking ppl to quit... i have explained it in my other posts!

what? me not reading about IM?? until a few days ago i used to be on Rose 24/7 and i was addicted of Item Mall o.O
i think i know more then enough about the item mall items

and yes i will tell people like that to quit, if you dont like the game, the items in it, and the staff team, then just stop playing and stop complaining

Edited by RangerLaura, 30 June 2011 - 09:41 AM.

#56 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:32 PM

what? me not reading about IM?? until a few days ago i used to be on Rose 24/7 and i was addicted of Item Mall o.O
i think i know more then enough about the item mall items

and yes i will tell people like that to quit, if you dont like the game, the items in it, and the staff team, then just stop playing and stop complaining

Laura you're way of thinking is dumb.

We don't bash the Devs just for the heck of it, we care about ROSE and we know this game has got an incredible potential to be 1000 times better than what it is now. We give them ideas, opinions and we make suggestions to improve this game. How can they improve something without hearing opinions of those who actually play their game? (Even though they must have hearing issues)

To me it looks like you spent too much on IM and never accomplished anything more than a pretty costume. So you're raging because we want less IM and more ingame content and stuff to do. Maybe you are the one who needs a break since you just admitted you played 24\7.

You're not looking at ROSE objectively.

#57 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:35 PM

its not just my thinking thats dumb its just me in general ^-^

and i started playing a lot less since a few days..hardly on an hour a day
im very pesimistic myself but i love Rose and feel like dev's are trying to do the best they could...
if it was that easy to change so much it would have been done already..right? i trust them!

:dunno:

#58 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:39 PM

its not just my thinking thats dumb its just me in general ^-^

im very pesimistic myself but i love Rose and feel like dev's are trying to do the best they could...
if it was that easy to change so much it would have been done already..right? i trust them!

:dunno:

No they aren't. As of the last weeks they are doing the best they can to make money, and not to make us enjoy the game. What they don't understand is that if they focused for a decent amount of time on actually balancing the drop\exp system and the PvP system a lot of old players would come back and a lot more new players will stay, which would mean a lot more revenues from players using Item Mall, instead of quitting because they get bored or can't keep up with the economy and can't become competitive.

Just to make an example, what would it take to make self buffs last 10 or 20 minutes? Changing a few numbers is not something that takes months or weeks, it takes 5 minutes, but they don't. A lot of good and reasonable (time consuming wise) ideas have been posted in the suggestion section yet nothing has been done.

I know I'd be depressed if I were a new player starting to play ROSE lately, because lvling is too easy, drops fail and I'd end up getting 220 and having no idea what to do next.

Edited by Gojio, 30 June 2011 - 12:41 PM.

#59 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:18 PM

I know I'd be depressed if I were a new player starting to play ROSE lately, because lvling is too easy, drops fail and I'd end up getting 220 and having no idea what to do next.

If you managed to figure out how to get a job. I've been in AP regularly shouting how to start your job quest and that clams dont give exp for god knows what reason.

#60 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:13 PM

:P

to be honest, that's not how the majority feel.
take a simple example, every single week they will be able to release new IM without fail.... but what abt other thing?
if only they able to stop releasing IM for 2 weeks or so and devote their time on other stuffs.. perhaps the result will be better.
now it is like most of their time are on the IM thing.... don't tell me the spinning IM thing is very easy to do compared to fixing some bugs and new content????

u keep asking ppl stop complaining or move on.... that's not the way to move forward.
i hope u r still a kid and not an adult that is working already else it will be a disaster mindset.
anyway, it is not my job to educate u :P

#61 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:49 PM

Damn u naughty stop editing my posts xD

#62 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:31 AM

Damn u naughty stop editing my posts xD

Okidoki, next time i will just suspend your posting privelages.

#63 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:11 AM

How can you say that the drop table is working as designed If and listen to this one good, Bee's at El-Verloon Desert drop Hime, Yes you heard it right Hime drops from Bee's.
Why do they try to cover this thing up with getting us IM Costumes? Why cant they just shut this game for a week to get all the bugs fixed, Trust me the community will like this one, They might not play for a week but when they WILL play and it wont have bugs they'll be all happy.
And thats the problem, Getting us costumes to cover that stupid thing up.
Fix it for every single character in this game, Not only those who can buy IM points.

Agree,

not all players in game can buy IM points :x

#64 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:22 AM

crud my pc lagged when i was trying to +1 you. why cant we take back a mis click?!?!?!

Thinks to self : "I know, i can utilize that drop costume to run to adventure plains to farm Limpid Skins from spotted choropies. before i could obtain 1 an hour. now with this suit i can obtain 2 in an hour!!!! No, wait... updated adv plains doesnt have spotted choropies any longer..... "
Sorry Genesis, but at least for the pure artisan / farmer the drop rates as well as tables (where and how much) still rather blow. I was just trying to help a friend obtain a hardened lvl 175 weapon for his 1st char on draco, who hasnt made it to muris to buy one. Looked at the mats to craft a yellow, and frankly there is no way either of us can obtain the items and quantities needed to craft even ONE for him. He cant obtain via BUY either (availability vs insane prices due to lack of availability) I have to wonder since i know so many people love to craft thier own weaps from scratch, or who used to when DUR mattered, how you can do that now when the item you need to craft weapons is so far above your level as a location for a drop. i.e., etil used to make certain lvl 7x to 175 yellow weapons.. Of course only one example, the same scenario (item needed vs quantiy avail, and location to farm) most certainly applies to all levels and items of sen crafting. I have no idea how well that is working in leo, where people can just BUY what they need (new players sure cant) but i cant even BUY those limpid skins on draco for 100k each. (obtained total of 4 via BUY since march drop update). And the drop rate on metals, wood, and mask/subitem mats, (except for feathers) is so low that its easier to disasemble your way to mats vs farming them. Ice Shards is another example. I spent 2 hours to farm 4 off of shaman ghosts. where only 3 - 4 spawn in any one spot. Knowing that venom ghost and frozen tumbler spawn rate is no better, and last chance at ice shards for specific char. Also, didnt see another soul in FT in 3 days pass by. so odds of obtaining ice shards, which now buy for 100k and up due to rareity, had just drastically been shot to heck. now what does that make? o yes, a MOL and Wing. plus a couple yellow weapons.

You now officially say that the drop system is working as intended. so me and all the other farming artisans now know we can quit waiting for the devs to "fix' the drop rates. I am rather dissappointed / crushed. my fav game for 6 years now just completely failed, for me at least. You indicated (the devs in general) that the drop RATES would be adjusted for crafting / refining materials, by either increasing mobs or the drop rate. so we waited for months to see that happen. now you say that its working as intended, and that therefor means there will be no adjustment to crafting mat rate drops. People did complain strongly bout wing mats... so you put back 3 feathers, and 2 nymph items. ok fine. BIRD feathers and Nymph POWDER make 1 low level wing each. and yet drops from every map in game. so why NOT do that with paper wing peices, and other wing or mask mats? and nymph essense makes arrows. so how is that fair to dealers who want chromium bullits, or borgs who want tiar for cannons? Bad enough having to have open spots for feathers and nymph in every single map while farming.

On draco the mats are so rare that there is a huge bidding war to BUY mats for crafting, so prices have skyrocketed. 128k for dirty ores and spiritual stones? 30 - 100K for etill? wow. Was it your intention that prices would become so insane??

Whats funnty is that, back in the day, the artisans and farmers / forum base would ALL complain at the devs and the devs would fix it back. (remembers distilled waters were put in game as a drop years back and then removed cuz of complaints). Since the drop changes were done whene forums were down for months... player base couldnt do so. and when the forums came back up... no rage by the community.. was accepted as status quo. very few select people complained but as a whole the rest did not.. now the complain in game but not on forums. For every person who complains on forums you can imagine there are 10 or more in game who feel same. and several more who just quit and moved on. Yet knowing this.. well i guess its a matter of in game crafting drops and drop rate Vs competing items in the mall.

I hope they will read your post.

#65 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:38 AM

No they aren't. As of the last weeks they are doing the best they can to make money, and not to make us enjoy the game. What they don't understand is that if they focused for a decent amount of time on actually balancing the drop\exp system and the PvP system a lot of old players would come back and a lot more new players will stay, which would mean a lot more revenues from players using Item Mall, instead of quitting because they get bored or can't keep up with the economy and can't become competitive.

Just to make an example, what would it take to make self buffs last 10 or 20 minutes? Changing a few numbers is not something that takes months or weeks, it takes 5 minutes, but they don't. A lot of good and reasonable (time consuming wise) ideas have been posted in the suggestion section yet nothing has been done.

they do massive changes like changing buffs and skills at the same time most times, like two years ago or something when some new skills came, like dodge passive for hawker

i hope they will change some skills (all at once probably) when new armor and stuff comes out

#66 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:43 AM

Lol exactly, 2 years ago.

#67 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

u suck ._., im telling :P

#68 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:50 PM

I honestly preferred the old Advanturer's Plains and job quests. I must say many people are confused now. We'll get used to it, but I'll miss how it was.

#69 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

i hope they release the harry potter outfits soon now that transformers 3 is out. or maybe even captain america in time for july 4. maybe they'll even make one of those the 220 outfits at this rate.

#70 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:21 PM

Im just going to say, id MUCH rather have a HUGE content update then all these low end updates that everyone is sqwabbling over. Id rather DC every 30 mins - 2 hours over some dumb bug then have to wait another year and a half to get a new planet out and set of gears... So all this fighting over nothing seems futile to me in the bigger scope of things.

kinda like Gojio said

...played 24\7.

You're not looking at ROSE objectively.

Noone here is REALLY looking at ROSE objectively anymore, its all about easy and convenience and items. I want content, variety and objectives to complete that have a worth-while reward. Ive dedicated my Raider from PvE farming [faction on eldeon] to questing just to see what quest's ive missed and "rare" items i could have gotton along the way. But i want more. more enticement and encouragement to complete quest's. more variety on how to build characters instead of AP! AP! AP! Im sure if everyone where to take a step back they'd agree

Clan wars need to come back,
new item sets for ALL levels should be implemented,
all stats should be as important as "AP"
characters shouldn't be stuck to "the best build" and should be able to build how they want and not get destroyed when they enter a pvp.union war.
The content list is infinit, and the bug list is small in comparison...

This is my rant, and it is strong...

Edited by Feuer, 01 July 2011 - 05:31 PM.

#71 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

OWNED

#72 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

OWNED

Shush u >.>

#73 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:27 PM

So all this fighting over nothing seems futile to me in the bigger scope of things.

Noone here is REALLY looking at ROSE objectively anymore, its all about easy and convenience and items. I want content, variety and objectives to complete that have a worth-while reward. Ive dedicated my Raider from PvE farming [faction on eldeon] to questing just to see what quest's ive missed and "rare" items i could have gotton along the way. But i want more. more enticement and encouragement to complete quest's. more variety on how to build characters instead of AP! AP! AP! Im sure if everyone where to take a step back they'd agree

Clan wars need to come back,
new item sets for ALL levels should be implemented,
all stats should be as important as "AP" (attack power) heck yes!! class stats should be as helpful as from long ago. everything shouldnt always be atkpwr based!!
characters shouldn't be stuck to "the best build" and should be able to build how they want and not get destroyed when they enter a pvp.union war.
The content list is infinit, and the bug list is small in comparison...

This is my rant, and it is strong...

+ 1 million. soo much agree

@ alyssa go to the top of the map near luxum tower, at lvl 10 and talk to the 'trainer' for your desired class. they make you that class automatically. last i saw there are no quests in adv plains what so ever except for jelly bean hides.

#74 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:29 AM

+ 1 million. soo much agree

@ alyssa go to the top of the map near luxum tower, at lvl 10 and talk to the 'trainer' for your desired class. they make you that class automatically. last i saw there are no quests in adv plains what so ever except for jelly bean hides.

Well to be honest its just annoying hearing all of them fight over stupid bugs... its like really? youd rather spend a YEAR fighting over a buglist thats maybe what, 5 solid issues?, then allow the dev team to go about and change the game? Id rather see ROSE get ran through the gutter, fall apart, pick itself up and be somewhere further than
"we fixed a bug, but a new one showed up"
community in general "WELL WTF THIS WAS FAIL YOU DEVS JUST SUCK FIX IT, AND FIX THAT OR I QUIT!"

cause that's the way i see it. Dev team, keep doing your job, make rose bigger and more expansive, give them something to investigate and learn, instead of point at and bicker over. i love this game!

#75 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:04 PM

Changes have to happen, you want those right? In the process bugs happen, and you want them fixed right? So its safe to assume that with updates change happens, and change can cause bugs, and so they get fixed. Its part of the process, no updates means no new bugs, but then there is a cranky feeling when no updates happen. Kinda have to take them as they come, and appreciate that updates happen and that bugs get addressed!

Or you know, you could stop introducing so many bugs. Don't know why anyone should feel grateful that these bugs are addressed when you're the ones introducing them. I wonder if you guys ever thought about fixing the bugs before releasing a patch? Plenty of ways you could do that.

Also drop table working as intended.. yeah if it's intended to suck, then good job!

Edited by Kaizy, 03 July 2011 - 12:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users