Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:03 AM

It wont work till u initialise the spectem on the options side the the grn program while clicking on tpan.exe but all that will only work if u hold ur right arm and jump up and down 3 times then clap ur hands...

Jokes try going into gen patch and click "check all" or failing that re install

ZOMG that got me rolling LOOOL

#27 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:17 AM

i got stuck , cant even press start button..
its stuck at "ItemMallListing.xml"

if i click 'play' it wont show anything..

Posted Image

Edited by siryu, 29 June 2011 - 02:20 AM.

#28 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:19 AM

i got stuck , cant even press start button..
its stuck at "ItemMallListing.xml"

Posted Image

Use GenPatch.

#29 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:25 AM

Yeah use gen patch or load the client up with out ur internet connection on so all that comes up is the start button then turn the internet back on :dunno:

Edited by tythemuss, 29 June 2011 - 02:26 AM.

#30 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:28 AM

samething happen using genpatch , stuck looking for patch .. cna't event pstart using genpatch ..
all happen after 2nd time server down ..

#31 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:30 AM

well. all doesnt matter now, i reinstall alreadyy..
wish they doing maintenance once every month ..
so i dont need to reinstall every week , because they failed to make better client patch ..

#32 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:41 AM

WOW!!! GREAT PATCH! THANK U VERY MUCH!
* guess that's what you guys want to hear right?

another patch with IM items as usual... anyway what's new?
90% of the developers time on new IM each week while 10% for the rest of stuffs/bugs/etc?

yes, u need IM to keep this games going.... but now it is getting too much i guess....

#33 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:44 AM

WOW!!! GREAT PATCH! THANK U VERY MUCH!
* guess that's what you guys want to hear right?

another patch with IM items as usual... anyway what's new?
90% of the developers time on new IM each week while 10% for the rest of stuffs/bugs/etc?

yes, u need IM to keep this games going.... but now it is getting too much i guess....

Agreed.

There needs to be balance in the patches.
If players find the bugs or problems too erratic, then they usually complain on the forums, and probably leave the game until further notice.
Now if they leave, there will be less people who would use IM then.

So if there is too much stuff going towards IM, and not enough fixes at the same time, there's always bound to be problems.

Edited by Oerba, 29 June 2011 - 02:45 AM.

#34 lBlu

lBlu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:44 AM

Doesn't want to update the patch. Even with Genpatch its still stuck at version 3.43. When I check for updates it can't find the 3.44 update so I can't see the boxes of medals or new costumes ingame.

The drop system is working as designed/intended, if your complaints are specific to the rates of specific drop types in Orlo I could understand since that is a seperate issue with the limited monster types which spawn on that planet (and is scheduled to be addressed in the near future) however for other cases I don't see what the problem is.

Hi Genesis. Please don't tell me it's designed like this because I've been hunting the Giant Fiery Snappers for 2 weeks now and what have I gotten from it? 2 Lisent Us. Really great for the amount of time spent there. Not even 1 epic dropped. I even went 22 hrs straight last Thursday and all I got were a few HGs and crap (some blues and drills). Crazy when I even had medals of fortune activated with a complete dark magician set (+120% drop). At this point I'm getting really frustrated because I couldn't find my epic staff. It wouldn't drop and I even can't buy it because the going rate in Draconis right now is 5b with one guy even offering it to me for 20b. Do people even have 20b on their account? Freakin ridiculous. I sent a message to Zep about this with no reply. If this continues, you can say goodbye to 1 more paying customer.

#35 Graixxan

Graixxan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNICE

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:16 AM

same think when i want prest start with rose online nothnig happen. When i want check new patchs with genpatch he stil lstuck at : CHhecking For Patch Updates. . . and i can w8 1 hours nothing change .... wheareas all serveur seems ON and loging too.... patch too ..; so idk maybe they don't have finish to patch !....

#36 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:29 AM

same think when i want prest start with rose online nothnig happen. When i want check new patchs with genpatch he stil lstuck at : CHhecking For Patch Updates. . . and i can w8 1 hours nothing change .... wheareas all serveur seems ON and loging too.... patch too ..; so idk maybe they don't have finish to patch !....

samething happening to me after 2nd patch ,..
i try it many time,
nothing happen when u click start , but u can find it in 'task manager '
there's only one way to fix it -> reinstall client

#37 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:29 AM

still waiting on epic weapon fix

#38 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:18 AM

When will the new union war stuff be implemented. Cus, If you guys dont implement the 100-140 union war sometime soon, im out 800mil

#39 Bllackberry

Bllackberry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:41 AM

will the lucky spin costume be trade-able or giftable at all?

#40 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:59 AM

Its part of the process, no updates means no new bugs, but then there is a cranky feeling when no updates happen. Kinda have to take them as they come, and appreciate that updates happen and that bugs get addressed!

"No updates means no new bugs", I thought this was a joke regarding the Development team, I can't believe it's for real. :dunno:

#41 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:52 AM

Have to agree with this. :x

The droptable is still messed up..the only available Lisents are HG, the rest is super rare and the price is ridiculous compared to HG's.
The only chemicals available in decent quantity are Elixir and Low Enthiric...Enthiric, Hime, Hermes and High Ethers are close to non existing atm, while the rest fails when crafting the most important gems (elixir and low enthiric are super crap too, but thats the best we have atm...)

The prices are skyrocketing again, HG went from 500k to almost 700k, White Hearts went from 600k to 750-800k and prices of Diamond 7s are raising.

Prices of IM sellers are dumb, we're close to 40-50m per 100 points, 1 Skill Reset costs 85-90m and all the IM sellers having such HUGE profits are killing the costume\rare stuff market because they just pay too much for them and own any kind of competition.

It's getting worse day by day. And adding those new IM boxes isn't helping at all.

Sometimes, I really wonder why this even called a "free to play" game.

-They don't let you refine pass (10) due to plutorune/venurune needed
-They don't let you have full access to farm due to medal of fortune/retrieval
-They don't let you have full speed while leveling up because we have these stupid costumnes that adds 50% exp and trainee/exp medal
-They don't let you have a fair position at PvP/PvM, due to Item Mall boosters and red jelly
-They don't let you craft the best mask, because we have Item Mall mask with re-roll hammers

Soon
-(sorry Albe) They will sell Mercurune (Gem refinement protection), so you don't lose gems upon failure
-They will sell durability booster, so you can get (15)'s to 100 durability

You look around in Junon shops, those overprice inflated Item Mall stuff are all over the damn place, every item in a shop has to have a link with Item Mall, basically all (11) to (15) has a hidden "Item Mall" symbol with it.

When will we have an entrance fee for using the Costume tab?

#42 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:59 AM

-They don't let you have full speed while leveling up because we have these stupid costumnes that adds 50% exp and trainee/exp medal
-They don't let you have a fair position at PvP/PvM, due to Item Mall boosters and red jelly
-They don't let you craft the best mask, because we have Item Mall mask with re-roll hammers

Soon
-(sorry Albe) They will sell Mercurune (Gem refinement protection), so you don't lose gems upon failure
-They will sell durability booster, so you can get (15)'s to 100 durability

You look around in Junon shops, those overprice inflated Item Mall stuff are all over the damn place, every item in a shop has to have a link with Item Mall, basically all (11) to (15) has a hidden "Item Mall" symbol with it.

It is Free-to-Play. It just isn't free to be the best.
You can farm with a new character and use No-Exp Coupons.
Use that farm to buy the jellies/boosters/eq you need.

#43 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:16 AM

The drop system is working as designed/intended, if your complaints are specific to the rates of specific drop types in Orlo I could understand since that is a seperate issue with the limited monster types which spawn on that planet (and is scheduled to be addressed in the near future) however for other cases I don't see what the problem is.

Lol are you sure you are talking about ROSE Online?
Look at all the comments about that post and especially:

The droptable is still messed up..the only available Lisents are HG, the rest is super rare and the price is ridiculous compared to HG's.
The only chemicals available in decent quantity are Elixir and Low Enthiric...Enthiric, Hime, Hermes and High Ethers are close to non existing atm, while the rest fails when crafting the most important gems (elixir and low enthiric are super crap too, but thats the best we have atm...)

The prices are skyrocketing again, HG went from 500k to almost 700k, White Hearts went from 600k to 750-800k and prices of Diamond 7s are raising.

Prices of IM sellers are dumb, we're close to 40-50m per 100 points, 1 Skill Reset costs 85-90m and all the IM sellers having such HUGE profits are killing the costume\rare stuff market because they just pay too much for them and own any kind of competition.

It's getting worse day by day. And adding those new IM boxes isn't helping at all.

#44 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:03 AM

So to compensate for drop system changes we pay money? I will pass on this one.

#45 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:32 AM

Thanks for the updates and game bugs fixes But seriously now this is just ridiculous,
Instead of taking care of the drop rate system, Your just popping out more and more costumes to cover that up.
50% drop rate change costume this time?

The droptable is still messed up.

The prices are skyrocketing again, .

Prices of IM sellers are dumb, we're close to 40-50m per 100 points, It's getting worse day by day. And adding those new IM boxes isn't helping at all.

crud my pc lagged when i was trying to +1 you. why cant we take back a mis click?!?!?!

The drop system is working as designed/intended, if your complaints are specific to the rates of specific drop types ..... however for other cases I don't see what the problem is.

Thinks to self : "I know, i can utilize that drop costume to run to adventure plains to farm Limpid Skins from spotted choropies. before i could obtain 1 an hour. now with this suit i can obtain 2 in an hour!!!! No, wait... updated adv plains doesnt have spotted choropies any longer..... "
Sorry Genesis, but at least for the pure artisan / farmer the drop rates as well as tables (where and how much) still rather blow. I was just trying to help a friend obtain a hardened lvl 175 weapon for his 1st char on draco, who hasnt made it to muris to buy one. Looked at the mats to craft a yellow, and frankly there is no way either of us can obtain the items and quantities needed to craft even ONE for him. He cant obtain via BUY either (availability vs insane prices due to lack of availability) I have to wonder since i know so many people love to craft thier own weaps from scratch, or who used to when DUR mattered, how you can do that now when the item you need to craft weapons is so far above your level as a location for a drop. i.e., etil used to make certain lvl 7x to 175 yellow weapons.. Of course only one example, the same scenario (item needed vs quantiy avail, and location to farm) most certainly applies to all levels and items of sen crafting. I have no idea how well that is working in leo, where people can just BUY what they need (new players sure cant) but i cant even BUY those limpid skins on draco for 100k each. (obtained total of 4 via BUY since march drop update). And the drop rate on metals, wood, and mask/subitem mats, (except for feathers) is so low that its easier to disasemble your way to mats vs farming them. Ice Shards is another example. I spent 2 hours to farm 4 off of shaman ghosts. where only 3 - 4 spawn in any one spot. Knowing that venom ghost and frozen tumbler spawn rate is no better, and last chance at ice shards for specific char. Also, didnt see another soul in FT in 3 days pass by. so odds of obtaining ice shards, which now buy for 100k and up due to rareity, had just drastically been shot to heck. now what does that make? o yes, a MOL and Wing. plus a couple yellow weapons.

You now officially say that the drop system is working as intended. so me and all the other farming artisans now know we can quit waiting for the devs to "fix' the drop rates. I am rather dissappointed / crushed. my fav game for 6 years now just completely failed, for me at least. You indicated (the devs in general) that the drop RATES would be adjusted for crafting / refining materials, by either increasing mobs or the drop rate. so we waited for months to see that happen. now you say that its working as intended, and that therefor means there will be no adjustment to crafting mat rate drops. People did complain strongly bout wing mats... so you put back 3 feathers, and 2 nymph items. ok fine. BIRD feathers and Nymph POWDER make 1 low level wing each. and yet drops from every map in game. so why NOT do that with paper wing peices, and other wing or mask mats? and nymph essense makes arrows. so how is that fair to dealers who want chromium bullits, or borgs who want tiar for cannons? Bad enough having to have open spots for feathers and nymph in every single map while farming.

On draco the mats are so rare that there is a huge bidding war to BUY mats for crafting, so prices have skyrocketed. 128k for dirty ores and spiritual stones? 30 - 100K for etill? wow. Was it your intention that prices would become so insane??

Whats funnty is that, back in the day, the artisans and farmers / forum base would ALL complain at the devs and the devs would fix it back. (remembers distilled waters were put in game as a drop years back and then removed cuz of complaints). Since the drop changes were done whene forums were down for months... player base couldnt do so. and when the forums came back up... no rage by the community.. was accepted as status quo. very few select people complained but as a whole the rest did not.. now the complain in game but not on forums. For every person who complains on forums you can imagine there are 10 or more in game who feel same. and several more who just quit and moved on. Yet knowing this.. well i guess its a matter of in game crafting drops and drop rate Vs competing items in the mall.

#46 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:49 AM

yes you can, the pluto's and venu's are just to help

lies, fortune and medal of retrieval only give you a bonus thats all

rofl? dont let u have a fair position? its just an add to the game

its just a bonus, please...

please stop being such a pesimist
all Item Mall items are a Bonus and Extra to the game, ud rather not have Item Mall???? i dont think u do
i hate how everyone keeps whining about IM and Rose
if you dont like it just quit !

#47 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:11 AM

all Item Mall items are a Bonus and Extra to the game, ud rather not have Item Mall???? i dont think u do

You can't deny rose was a better game back in p2p days without IM.

#48 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:34 PM

I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy seeing the revolting.

#49 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:15 PM

After the success of the Captain Zack Outfit, we couldn't wait to get back to the drawing board and what we've come up with, we think you'll be pretty pleased with!

i am sorry to say that u are obviously don't understand or rather don't listen to what the community/players want... and assume that everyone will get excited over all these IM stuffs.
with this rate, good luck to you guys...

#50 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:28 PM

i think u nvr read much abt the IM stuffs in rose....
i would suggest u go to browse the forum more...
and stop asking ppl to quit... i have explained it in my other posts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users