Hawker advice from the community - Page 2 - Hawker Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hawker advice from the community

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:47 AM

It's my absolute first scout/raider. I've never made any type of solider either. :(

Nice signature...are you able to photoshop? I've always wanted a nice pretty signature but couldn't photoshop to save my life. :thumb:

I could make you one, but there's currently a waiting list right now.

The signature was made by Oerba, so if you want one contact her. As for the class, it's a pretty simple and straight forward class to play, I think you will enjoi it! GL see ya in game!

I'll stop making sigs sooner or later, there's just a large waiting list . .

Back on Topic,

Stats on a scout all depend what your main gear would be and as already stated above, union war built, pvp or pvm.

For example if you choose Glorious, you might want maybe 320 dex, 300 con, 146 sen.
Or Precious where you may go say 300 dex, 300 con, 199 sen, where you rely on faster attack and crits to get your target down.

Skills there isn't really much you can vary.

#27 perres

perres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Locations Badnerländle Germany
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:21 AM

PVP STATS ARE:

try 300 Dex (if you go Epic bow thats enough. it gives dodge and most ap)
200 con ( you will use glor in pvp therefore with buffsets you wont need more acc. vs champs you use chiva and you wont need acc here ^^. it gives ap crit and acc)
200 sen ( gives ap and crit you will shoot 2/3 normall attacks and 1/3 skills therefore crit is rly important)
200 str (is good because of def ap and hp furthermore it increases your damage on weapon attack skills. 5 of 6 attacks are weapon attacks :o )

These are not my completely right stats but im an hybrid scout (bow+crossbow)

The skills that have been explained are good. skill hp recovery in each case! dont max the as selfbuffs. SKill hp mp recovery!

Edited by perres, 26 September 2011 - 08:28 AM.

#28 Soaked

Soaked

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationNYC or Amsterdam
  • Server:Bf3 LMAO!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:26 AM

Pvp scout build
350 dex rest con, or 350 dex 150 str rest con
Best armor would be chiv then glor then prec get all those maxed to 15, umm epic wep coz itsgot more acc, more aspd and more dr. ummm skills would have 2 b either all the skill tree 4 scout but only 1 on stealth and 1 on de cloak or all skills but u also have dr buff from hawker build

They dont have cloak :S

#29 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:15 PM

They dont have cloak :S

They do have cloak... its camouflage* as well, not stealth O:

0 user(s) are reading this topic